He is amazing!

Montana

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 06:25 pm
T-bones on sale this week.
0 Replies

vonderjohn

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 07:59 am
Oh lucky you both. I just wish I could be a satisfying guy like him! When I satisfy the girl I love, she either doesn't do it in return or she simply walks away. Looks like I need to be more attractive. Again, lucky him!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 09:33 am
It doesn't mean that at all, vonderjohn. It just means you haven't met the right person yet.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 09:45 am
I agree with Eva!
0 Replies

vonderjohn

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 05:31 pm
arghhhh! just WHEN is this right person gonna come anyway? Sad

You know, I think I did find the right person..finally. But you know what? She has a major, chronic problem: depression and OCD (obsessive complusive disorder) ... so you see...we can't get involved ... and if we do it certainly will not be for the long run .... so it's like you've got your favorite person at the very favorite time but you CANNOT do your favorite thing together!!

ARGH!!!

God why are you doing this?

im gonna be an anthiest again
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 08:37 pm
I hear ya John. I'm 42 and still haven't found the right one, but hey, I got me :-)
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 08:42 am
Im not being rude montana, but how do you handle that.
Although i suppose, my boyfriend probably isnt the 'right one' and im still happy with him.
although im only 18 and this is only my second relationship so i suppose its a different kettle of fish isnt it?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 08:50 am
Don't worry, PQ, Montana and I have an arrangement whereby I send her erotic photos of myself once a week and she sends me the odd free lobster in return.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 11:21 am
The Pentacle Queen wrote:
Im not being rude montana, but how do you handle that.
Although i suppose, my boyfriend probably isnt the 'right one' and im still happy with him.
although im only 18 and this is only my second relationship so i suppose its a different kettle of fish isnt it?

Don't get me wrong, I've had several relationships throught my life, but I just haven't found the right one, yet. Some of my relationships lasted several years, but they didn't make it through the long haul. A few of those relationships were very stressful due to abuse from one and alcoholism from my previous relationship and between the two, it took up 11 years of my life, so this is why I choose to be alone today.
It's been a long time since my last relationship and it is hard sometimes, but when I start feeling down about it, I just keep reminding myself that I'm much happier now than I was in my relationships.

Does that make any sense?

Oh, and Lord Ellpus helps me out with some stuff Laughing
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 10:03 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Don't worry, PQ, Montana and I have an arrangement whereby I send her erotic photos of myself once a week and she sends me the odd free lobster in return.

Well, whaddya know. I always wondered what lobster factories did with the odd ones.

<shakes> The things you can learn on A2K....
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 04:59 am
yes it does make sense montana. and i admire you.
do you still try to find the right one, or have you given up?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 06:21 am
She found the left one the other day, but I managed to push her hand away before excitement set in.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 10:07 am
The Pentacle Queen wrote:
yes it does make sense montana. and i admire you.
do you still try to find the right one, or have you given up?

Thank you, PQ :-)
Sinse my last relationship a little over 8 years ago, I haven't been in the running and I'm still not ready to get into any relationship because I still have trust issues that would most likely be a problem.
I'm a single mom who has revolved my life around my son until he became an adult last summer and now that I finally have my freedom, I'd like to hang on to it for a while before I think about maybe getting involved with someone.
One thing is for sure, if and when I am ready to go there, I'm taking it very very slowly next time around.
I can't afford to make any more bad choices in men, so no more jumping right in ;-)

So, I haven't quite given up, but I'm not looking either. I never did find a guy when I was looking anyway. Always happened when I gave up Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 10:11 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
She found the left one the other day, but I managed to push her hand away before excitement set in.

And then there's the one's that keep pushing my hand away and I simply cannot handle the rejection!
0 Replies

daniellejean

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 11:49 am
You sound like you have a lot going on for you Montana. It seems like a good idea to take it slowly, as you say. Good luck.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 11:45 pm
It's those darn feelings that always kept me from being able to hold back and as much as I say I'm going to take it slow the next time around, who knows where my heart will go ;-)

Thanks Danielle and the best of luck right back at ya :-)

Now I have to get to bed and get up for work in 2 hours.

Nite all :-)
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 05:54 am
Thing is, at the moment i keep jumping in at the deep end. but im not really regretting it.

is it natural that your heart flutters loads and you feel really weird, like someones just slapped you in the face, when you hear someone mention your ex's name, or talk about him, or feed you new bits of information that gives hints to what he is doing at the moment? im with someone new but i still get that. weird....
0 Replies