He is amazing!

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sun 23 Apr, 2006 10:31 am
daniellejean wrote:
I'm really glad that so many of you have given me such thoughtful advice. The problem Lord Elpus is that if I take a break from God, I will feel guilty about that. But that's really what I've been wanting to do. But I just can't.

You know what else I'm afraid of - that I'm using sex to try to fall in love with him when I really don't love him at all. He told me last night he doesn't love me yet. Of course not, it's only been a month. But that's what I want. And when I have sex and I'm not in love, it hurts afterward.

1. If you're going to feel guilty all the time, you might as well do something to feel guilty about, otherwise it's not worth it.

2. Don't look on it as using sex to fall in love. Look on it as a way of heightening the experience. Don't tell me that you wouldn't still feel all fluttery (or whatever you women call it), without the naughties.

Two single consenting adults who are attracted to one another, get a great buzz and a feeling of wonderment from having the occasional uncomplicated rumpo and afterwards, end up feeling even closer.

.....and the problem is????
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 23 Apr, 2006 10:41 am
That's what I'd like to know! Laughing
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sun 23 Apr, 2006 10:46 am
Montana wrote:
That's what I'd like to know! Laughing

Hey Montana, how's about you and me getting a virtual room on A2K and trying this thing out.

If you promise not to tell my better half, I won't tell Gus, Kicky, Seed, Slappy and about 75% of all the other blokes on A2k that would be jealous.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 23 Apr, 2006 10:58 am
You're virtual room or mine, Lord? ;-)

Puuuuurrrrrrrrrr..........Meeeoooowwww......
0 Replies

daniellejean

Reply Sun 23 Apr, 2006 12:01 pm
I think I'll be fine with him. I might take things a little slower, though. Despite everybody's advice that the best thing to do would be to have a good roll in the hay.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 23 Apr, 2006 08:16 pm
I may make jokes, but I'm not thinking of this as just a roll in the hay. I'm thinking about those awesome feelings you have with him. The roll in the hay is just one of the best parts :-D
0 Replies

daniellejean

Reply Sun 23 Apr, 2006 10:44 pm
I know, Montana. I thank you for your well wishes. I just wanted to informe you guys that he came back from the coast early today to see me (at my request, but still). We lay together and I finally burst out with, "I can't help it, I love you!" To my great satisfaction, he had been holding onto those words as well. We made love beautifully. He couldn't stop telling me how much he loves me. He held me and laughed with me. I got a little scared at one point, but I just let it go and let myself feel.

But the downside is now I have a headache from all my sleepless nights, so he just walked back to his dorm room (on the other side of campus to get me some alieve). We both have to be somewhere at 9AM tomorrow, so its going to be rough. Plus finals are coming up, and it's hard not to want to spend every minute with him. But tonight will have to suffice until the weekend at least.

He really is THAT AMAZING!
0 Replies

daniellejean

Reply Sun 23 Apr, 2006 10:46 pm
That came out funny. I'm tired, forgive me. He went to get me some alieve, and that was so flattering. It's one in the morning here.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 23 Apr, 2006 10:51 pm
Sounds like a winner, to me.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 23 Apr, 2006 11:07 pm
Finally Laughing

Congrats to you both :-)
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 08:38 am
By George I think she's got it!

I've gorn all weak at the knees.
0 Replies

daniellejean

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 10:50 am
Perhaps I have got it. Time will tell. I'm not saying my doubts don't still exist, but I think those doubts are my own. They are my own intimacy issues that have less to do with religion or my boyfriend and more to do with my own past. Anyway, I just wanted to thank everybody for trying to knock some sense into me.

I don't feel like I have to let my religion go to enjoy this. But it's going to take some work and some figuring out what I really believe, as opposed to what I've been taught. But knowing that he feels this much for me and that he is not going anywhere makes it easier for me not to want to bolt.

It's not that I didn't know I loved him. It was that I was afraid to risk so much of myself (religious upbringing and all) if this was destined to fail. But I'm not losing my religion. And even if I were, I wouldn't be losing it for a boy or because of a boy, but because it is something that isn't me anyway. Still, I am Christian - just in a more liberal sense now.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 12:04 pm
Good for you, Danielle. Sounds like you found a comfortable spot for yourself, now if I could only learn to take my own advice, I'll be all set Laughing

I so envy you <sigh>
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 04:29 pm
Ah! Another liberal Christian!

Welcome to the club, daniellejean. You're in good company.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 04:38 pm
Lions still eat liberal christians. Repent before you feel the teeth of the beast.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 04:53 pm
Speaking as one who has eaten a liberal christian on occasion.........no, on second thoughts, let's keep a certain amount of decorum on this thread.

Please disregard this post.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 04:58 pm
liberal christians taste like chicken
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 05:00 pm
Breast or thigh?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 05:02 pm
I would post something about how terrible old capybara farmers taste, but then, I have no idea and no intention of ever finding out.

All I know is what I've heard.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 06:24 pm
I'm not really up for chicken and I was wondering if you had any steak?
0 Replies