High school principal bans US flag

mysteryman

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 07:03 pm
Anon-Voter wrote:
MM,

It looks like it's time to start burning flags on the deck again, just for you MM!! Just as soon as the rain lets up, I'm going to torch a couple and put the video on here just for you to look at!!

Anon

Please do.
If you would like,I can provide you with the gas to burn them with.

You have my Permission to burn all the flags you want,from whatever country you want.
If you think I am going to be bothered by you expressing your right to free speech,you are sadly mistaken.

If you are going to burn them,I would suggest you build a small rack to place them on,with the fire underneath.
They will catch faster and burn better,but you do need to watch out for flying sparks.I would suggest you wear some safety glasses.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 07:04 pm
I love the smell of burning posts in the evening.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 07:07 pm
mysteryman wrote:
Setanta wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
Exactly who have I accused anything of on this thread?

I stated my opposition to what the principal did,and why I disagreed with him.
As soon as I did,I was attacked and denigrated.

So,I ask again...who have I accused anyone of and what did I accuse them of?

My remarks referred to your general posting style--if it bothers you, tough tittie. It is part and parcel of your style to make accusations against "the dems," "the left"--which constitute mere straw men. If it bothers you to have it pointed out, stop doing it.

So,in other words,you read what you wanted to read,instead of what was actually written.

Thats big of you to admit that.

You began whining on page 2 of this thread that you'd been accused of being a racist, but you've not answered Walter's call for you to point out where you were called a racist.

You commonly start threads which begin with strawmen, such as your thread about the Somali pirates and the US Navy. Even when that is not the case, you cannot wait to make accusations, such as your thread about the Congresswoman and the rent-a-cop, in which you first claimed that people were applauding her, but failing to prove that when called on it, you claimed that people supported and approved. You provided no proof for that, either.

If you don't want to have it pointed out that you constantly erect the most ludicrous strawmen, than stop doing it.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 07:07 pm
Better than this avatar MM, I think I'll dig up the one you liked so well that I designed for Nazibuzz!!

Anon
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 07:08 pm
Anon-Voter wrote:
Here ya go MM, I changed my avatar just for you!!

Anon

And you picked an appropriate one. It suits the tenor of most of your postings.

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/5309/1051990789443073d704e2f4yu.gif
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 07:14 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Anon-Voter wrote:
Here ya go MM, I changed my avatar just for you!!

Anon

And you picked an appropriate one. It suits the tenor of most of your postings.

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/5309/1051990789443073d704e2f4yu.gif

Oh, I've got a better one that a only a Fascist like you will really appreciate!! It says "Fatherland" in a way only you can appreciate!!

Anon
0 Replies

WhoodaThunk

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 07:14 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Setanta has a problem with your "posting style," he's got a problem with my posting style, and he apparently thinks we all care very deeply what he thinks about, and who he respects. He has a very high opinion of himself, and seems to think most posters at this site share that opinion. He starts many threads with the main purpose of stirring up trouble, yet has the nads to come to this thread and complain about someone else he sees doing the very thing he does routinely, and to tell everyone else they shouldn't participate in the thread. It's beyond pathetic.

Well stated, Tico, and I applaud your willingness to take such a stand. When I saw the usual suspects ganging up on MM (regardless of his opinions) I figured it was all over and was ready to move on. Bullies bully because they can, and the A2K ruling clique clearly revels in its ability to do so. Seems that cyberbullying's no longer just for middle schoolers.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 07:17 pm
WhoodaThunk wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
Setanta has a problem with your "posting style," he's got a problem with my posting style, and he apparently thinks we all care very deeply what he thinks about, and who he respects. He has a very high opinion of himself, and seems to think most posters at this site share that opinion. He starts many threads with the main purpose of stirring up trouble, yet has the nads to come to this thread and complain about someone else he sees doing the very thing he does routinely, and to tell everyone else they shouldn't participate in the thread. It's beyond pathetic.

Well stated, Tico, and I applaud your willingness to take such a stand. When I saw the usual suspects ganging up on MM (regardless of his opinions) I figured it was all over and was ready to move on. Bullies bully because they can, and the A2K ruling clique clearly revels in its ability to do so. Seems that cyberbullying's no longer just for middle schoolers.

That's hilarious ... a bunch of rightwing thugs calling us bullies!! I love it!!

Anon
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 07:17 pm
Racial bigotry is alive and well in the US of A.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 07:20 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Racial bigotry is alive and well in the US of A.

Isn't it funny how someone with under a 1000 posts thats been a member since 2002 shows up just when it's needed to save poor MysteryMan ... MOST convenient!!

Anon
0 Replies

WhoodaThunk

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 07:21 pm
Anon-Voter wrote:
WhoodaThunk wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:

That's hilarious ... a bunch of rightwing thugs calling us bullies!! I love it!!

Anon

"Rightwing thugs."

See my earlier comments on middle school cyberbullying.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 07:31 pm
WhoodaThunk wrote:
Anon-Voter wrote:
WhoodaThunk wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:

Anon

"Rightwing thugs."

See my earlier comments on middle school cyberbullying.

Oh, I remember you.

Anon

P.S. That's not a compliment!
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 07:34 pm
I personally don't think ill of MM or his posts...they tend to be out there on the far right at times, along with a few more members...but no more so than an equal number of "lefties", who come up with some wild stuff themselvs.

I like MM, as well as his counterparts.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 07:37 pm
2PacksAday wrote:
I personally don't think ill of MM or his posts...they tend to be out there on the far right at times, along with a few more members...but no more so than an equal number of "lefties", who come up with some wild stuff themselvs.

I like MM, as well as his counterparts.

Being from Misery, I can understand how he may not bother you.

Anon
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 07:39 pm
Isn't whoodathunk whoodathunkit?
0 Replies

WhoodaThunk

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 07:41 pm
Anon-Voter wrote:

Oh, I remember you.

Anon

P.S. That's not a compliment!

Yes, your earlier hysterics rang a bell for me, too.
Maybe if you counted to 10 before hitting the "Submit" button?
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 07:42 pm
littlek wrote:
Isn't whoodathunk whoodathunkit?

I remember a Whoodathunk from Abuzz.

Anon
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 07:42 pm
The beagle dog owner?
0 Replies