Montana wrote:
All this over a piece of cloth.

It'll always blow my mind!

Mine as well!

Anon
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 04:42 pm
To the emotionally crippled pseudo-patriot, the flag is more than a piece of cloth. Much more.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 04:57 pm
That is sadly obvious :-(
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 05:10 pm
Hey, I love my flag. I think it's the prettiest flag around with a nice big red (my favorite color) maple leaf right in the middle, but it is still just a pretty piece of cloth that I wouldn't think twice about throwing in the garbage if I saw 2 people fighting over it.

It makes me so mad when people constantly fight about nothing!
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 05:55 pm
RichNDanaPoint wrote:
Give mysteryman a break, he's from Kentucky. We must teach him to wear shoes and walk upright before anything else. Wink

And you are an ass.
I am not from Ky,nor have I ever said I was.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 05:59 pm
Mysteryman, your avatar sas you're from Ky. Is that not Kentucky?
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 05:59 pm
That's funny MM, under your avatar is a little word that says:

"Location: Ky."

At least that's what I see.
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 06:01 pm
He's not from Ky..just lives there....seems like he said he was from Texas..or maybe just lived there as well.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 06:05 pm
I am not from Ky,nor have I ever claimed to be.
I live here in Ky now,but I moved here 2 years ago.

Since my bio seems to be of interest to everyone,I will be happy to tell you.

I was born and raised in Southern Ca.
Born in the City of Orange,raised in Oceanside.
I lived in Indianapolis for 3 years,then moved to Ky 2 years ago.

If there is anything else you want to know about my bio,just ask.
I will be glad to tell you.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 06:12 pm
WhoodaThunk wrote:
Wrong time, wrong place. Some folks conveniently forget we have freedom of speech only if we do not infringe on the rights of others. What about the (likely) majority of kids who just showed up for an education instead of a political rally? The principal did the right thing. Students should wear what they want, say what they want, and wave what they want ... right after the final bell of the school day.

This bears repeating.

I find MM's theses in threads such as this to be ludicrous, and tendentious. I think he comes here looking for trouble, and will make the most idiotic accusations against those with whom he disagrees to try to get a rise out of them.

Nevertheless, the remark about people from Kentucky was a gratuitous slur of the lowest kind. I think MM acts like a goof ball, but i also think he is sincere, even if merely sincerely deluded. I have more respect for him than i do for the type of member here who would slander every resident of the Commonwealth of Kentucky just for the opportunity to take a cheap shot.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 06:31 pm
Setanta wrote:
I find MM's theses in threads such as this to be ludicrous, and tendentious. I think he comes here looking for trouble, and will make the most idiotic accusations against those with whom he disagrees to try to get a rise out of them.

Nevertheless, the remark about people from Kentucky was a gratuitous slur of the lowest kind. I think MM acts like a goof ball, but i also think he is sincere, even if merely sincerely deluded. I have more respect for him than i do for the type of member here who would slander every resident of the Commonwealth of Kentucky just for the opportunity to take a cheap shot.

I find you often come to a thread "looking for trouble," yet leap at the opportunity to peer down your nose and accuse someone else of doing the very same thing, and apparently think we all care very deeply about who is or is not worthy of your respect.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 06:37 pm
Exactly who have I accused anything of on this thread?

I stated my opposition to what the principal did,and why I disagreed with him.
As soon as I did,I was attacked and denigrated.

So,I ask again...who have I accused anyone of and what did I accuse them of?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 06:37 pm
What follows is exactly the sort of attention which Tico's posts merit:

. . .
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 06:40 pm
mysteryman wrote:

My remarks referred to your general posting style--if it bothers you, tough tittie. It is part and parcel of your style to make accusations against "the dems," "the left"--which constitute mere straw men. If it bothers you to have it pointed out, stop doing it.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 06:47 pm
Setanta has a problem with your "posting style," he's got a problem with my posting style, and he apparently thinks we all care very deeply what he thinks about, and who he respects. He has a very high opinion of himself, and seems to think most posters at this site share that opinion. He starts many threads with the main purpose of stirring up trouble, yet has the nads to come to this thread and complain about someone else he sees doing the very thing he does routinely, and to tell everyone else they shouldn't participate in the thread. It's beyond pathetic.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 06:47 pm
Setanta wrote:
mysteryman wrote:

My remarks referred to your general posting style--if it bothers you, tough tittie. It is part and parcel of your style to make accusations against "the dems," "the left"--which constitute mere straw men. If it bothers you to have it pointed out, stop doing it.

So,in other words,you read what you wanted to read,instead of what was actually written.

Thats big of you to admit that.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 06:50 pm
mysteryman wrote:
Setanta wrote:
mysteryman wrote:

So,in other words,you read what you wanted to read,instead of what was actually written.

Thats big of you to admit that.

He wanted to come to your thread and insult you, and so he did. It doesn't matter what you said ... he had an agenda and he stuck to it.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 06:59 pm
MM,

It looks like it's time to start burning flags on the deck again, just for you MM!! Just as soon as the rain lets up, I'm going to torch a couple and put the video on here just for you to look at!!

Anon
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 07:02 pm
Here ya go MM, I changed my avatar just for you!!

Anon
0 Replies