Democrat lawmaker attacks police officer

McGentrix

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 01:52 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Yeah, right. Amazing that you consider this to be a priority, yet keep your mouth shut about all the crooks at the top of your party, Lash.

Hypocrisy at its best! Laughing

Cycloptichorn

I didn't realize that we had to rail against every criminal act committed by every member of congress in every thread dealing with a single individual case. Thanks for pointing that out and look forward to your example.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 01:58 pm
Setanta wrote:
Now we're to believe that McKinney is a crook? How did we get to that point?

cyclops morphed on to crooks.

I just think she's crazy and a cop assaulter.

Laughing

Hey, cyclops, I'm a bit worried about you!! You ask a question, and then complain when it's answered... You ARE deep in the Dem party, eh??

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Deriding a source usually means you don't believe them. What from that site do you refute?
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 03:41 pm
Quote:
Will Tom Delay ever apologize for corrupting the American political system?

Are you saying that the entire system is corrupt because of him?

Explain how that is possible.
The system has been corrupt since before he was born,yet you say its his fault.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 04:55 pm
He did keep the "home fires burning," which is no good excuse.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 05:39 pm
blacksmithn wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
Montana wrote:
But the boots aren't working in this crazy thread!

Oh, the boots are working, alright.
On this, conservative and liberal can agree!

:-D
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 06:00 pm
Laughing Those boots were made for stomping. Politicians.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 06:14 pm
Lightwizard wrote:
Laughing Those boots were made for stomping. Politicians.
The left boot is for the Democrats and the right boot is for the Rebublicans.

Har Har Har Laughing
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 07:16 pm
I'm afraid you are right -- Ralph Nader and Gore Vidal have stated again and again that there isn't really much difference between parties. Both parties are boring parties to attend -- like the cocktail party that everyone with any sense leaves for greener pastures. It's not a "spirit of compromise," it's compromising public interest for their own self-gratification. Hard to figure who to vote for -- the dog turd or the cat hair ball.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 07:22 pm
Republicans have gone completely apish!t. If the democrats were going to bankrupt the country in 30 years the Republicans are trying to do it in 6.

"Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys." P.J. O'Rourke
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 07:32 pm
Laughing That's a good one! Add some pot and crystal meth and I will agree totally.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 07:47 pm
If we could get congress stoned they couldn't do as much damage "working", or whatever the hell there doing up there. There on the good sh!t that's for sure.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 07:50 pm
They are all on Prosac or other mood elevator so they are happy wappy about screwing up the government.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 07:52 pm
Lovely.

Quote:
... When the reporter from Cox Broadcasting tried to ask McKinney about the grand jury, the bodyguard told him, "I'm going to put your ass in jail. I'm a police officer," a videotape of the incident shows.

Asked if he worked for Capitol police, the man said, "I work for Miss McKinney."

Word that McKinney had hired a bodyguard roiled the ranks of the Capitol police who were worried that the guard was carrying a weapon. They said they are concerned about what the bodyguard might do if Capitol police challenged McKinney at a security checkpoint.

McKinney's office did not return repeated phone calls seeking comment.

SOURCE
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 07:55 pm
timberlandko wrote:
Lovely.

Quote:
... When the reporter from Cox Broadcasting tried to ask McKinney about the grand jury, the bodyguard told him, "I'm going to put your ass in jail. ...

Who does he think he is, Bill O'Reilly?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 08:10 pm
She thinks she's a rock star.

Crazy Harry Belafonte follows her around.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 08:12 pm
Day-0! Saw him at concert at the Greek Theater in L.A. -- jammed with, astonishingly, a very young crowd as well as the fans from the 50's-60's. He made "Beatlejuice" the movie it is today.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 08:18 pm
"The Democrats have had no message, no leadership, and they keep blowing every opportunity we give them. And I've told my Democratic friends, if nothing else, just keep your mouths shut and just let us self-destruct. But they won't even let us do that." --Sen. Chuck Hagel (R-Neb.)
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 08:19 pm
Lightwizard wrote:
He made "Beatlejuice" the movie it is today.

Laughing
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 08:23 pm
Thanks, Tico. I hope you know that my little innuendos which sometimes are aimed at you are not all that serious -- I'm merely poking some fun at you when you get too serious. I can get serious also. I'm glad we do have some in our national legislatures who have some spunk and cause some ruckus in that sea of weedy brains who occupy Washington.

Again, is the peace officer out of intensive care yet? Are we going to be treated to some images of his battered body?

Let's all sing "Day-O" as he emerges from the hospital on his musical wheel chair.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 08:26 pm
"You know there are all these conspiracy theories that Dick runs the country, or Karl runs the country. Why aren't there any conspiracy theories that I run the country? Really ticks me off." --President Bush, at the 2006 Gridiron Dinner (Read more Bush quips)
0 Replies