Democrat lawmaker attacks police officer

Lash

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 09:41 pm
They have got to be humiliated. That woman is an incredible idiot. The Race card thing is over. She can cram it. She won't get away with striking an officer.

I just hate to know any children are watching her, believing that what she does is in any way acceptable.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 09:50 pm
Funny how the rule of law has suddnely become relevant to the kool-aid drinkers. Gosh, it's fun to observe the ravings of total hypocrites.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 09:53 pm
Lightwizard wrote:
They are tring to untwist their panties from hearing that Tom Delay-everyone-in-Washington is leaving the congress. This is a special diversion from the ongoing corruption of this adminstration.

Rather than doing the honorable thing and kill himself, Delay chose to yet again circumvent election law by "moving" to DC. The rule of law only means something to these criminals when it is applied to someone else.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 09:55 pm
She's going to JAIL. She attacked a police officer!!! And, now she's hiding behind her skin color.

There's not much lower... LOL!!!

Waaaa! He made me hit him because I'm black!!!

That is so 1983. LOL!!!
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 09:58 pm
Doesn't matter what era it happens in -- it will come out in the laundry. It's a big yawn, not much more news worthy than when Zsa Zsa struck a police officer. How comes it seems to always be women? Yeah, I know -- if it was a guy, he would have powerhouse slugged the officer. What hospital did his poor little whimpy law enforcer have to go to for his emergency injuries?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 10:00 pm
Delay, Bush, Cheney et al will be wearing orange jumpsuits before McKinney ever does. You are dreaming if you think she will even be indicted.

Better clean up your own house.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 10:01 pm
If Dick Cheney had punched a cop, somehow, I don't think you'd be saying the same thing....

We aren't a little partisan tonight...eh? LOL!!

I LOVED the Zsa Zsa story. Didn't you?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 10:03 pm
I just don't understand how a political forum draws so many people with zero political acumen and no working knowledge of the criminal justice system.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 10:07 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
I just don't understand how a political forum draws so many people with zero political acumen and no working knowledge of the criminal justice system.

LOL!!! You don't know how hilarious that is.

Meanwhile, get your crazy people to act civilized. She thinks she's above the law, and doesn't have to wear her nametag like everyone else.

And, then HITS the cop. They haven't forgotten the capitol cops who were killed because someone got through.

She and the Dems have a lot of nerve.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 10:11 pm
And the racists continue to have a feeding fenzy, calling McKinney crazy, a welfare drag queen, a ghetto slut with brillo hair. It is a real awakening to see the whitefolk exposing their true feelings.

Funny that Lash finds bigotry so amusing.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 10:15 pm
BTW Lashariah, what is your ID at freerepublic.com?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1607206/posts?q=1&&page=101
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 10:24 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
And the racists continue to have a feeding fenzy, calling McKinney crazy, a welfare drag queen, a ghetto slut with brillo hair. It is a real awakening to see the whitefolk exposing their true feelings.

Funny that Lash finds bigotry so amusing.

Funny that you're so completely devoid of a point or sense that you stoop to "making up names" LOL!!! and saying I approve of bigotry.

Make up something else.

You obviously are the one hanging out at freerepublic. The only time I hear about it is from you.

Pathetic!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 10:26 pm
Notice the Dem lawmakers that supported Wacky Cynthia...?

heh She couldn't find any. Standing behind a cop beater isn't good for campaign pictures. eh?

Nada.

Zilch.

She's going to jail.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 10:29 pm
Lash called McKinney crazy in another thread, I off this thread, let the racists have fun with this feeding frenzy. Their prison is having to live with themselves. And that must REALLY suck!
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 10:33 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Lash called McKinney crazy in another thread, I off this thread, let the racists have fun with this feeding frenzy. Their prison is having to live with themselves. And that must REALLY suck!

Translation: ****. They're right. There's no defense for that crazy, cop assaulting woman, but I'm too chicken to admit it. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 10:49 pm
Good think it wasn't Cheney or he would have filled the cops face with buckshot.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 01:04 am
nimh wrote:
Montana wrote:
http://www.2sportscars.com/women/6.jpg

Nice boots.

But the boots aren't working in this crazy thread!
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 06:54 am
Setanta wrote:
CoastalRat wrote:
And then the poor bleeding hearts here on a2k can only dredge up feelings of sympathy for the poor woman who refused to listen to the instructions from a duly authorized officer. Give me a break.

Somebody should break something of yours. You have quoted exactly one member here who is raging about this. Do you care to name names when you just fling out inflammatory charges about "bleeding hearts," or were you just out for the blanket smear?
[/quote]

Set, been away a while and didn't see your post until this morning. I thought I was being rather specific in calling only those who were defending her actions as being "bleeding hearts". I'm sorry if you have somehow misconstrued that. There have been lots of posts from people here who are not defending her (you, revel, montana, lash, etc). I was not including any of them in category of "bleeding hearts".

I am curious though to know to whom you thought I was referring. While only one member has been raging off the deep end about this, I wrote my comment as I did to cover any others who might jump in the fray with similar thoughts. So why did you seem to take my comment so personally? I did not say "those bleeding heart liberals on a2k", nor did I say "those bleeding heart neo-cons on a2k", nor anything else of like manner. I said simply "bleeding hearts here on a2k can only dredge up feelings of sympathy for the poor woman who refused to listen to the instructions from a duly authorized officer." If the shoe fits, wear it. If not, then I obviously was not talking about you.

But I will try to make my meaning a bit more plain next time in order to not cause any confusion.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 08:18 am
Montana wrote:

Oh, the boots are working, alright.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 08:19 am
Ticomaya wrote:
Montana wrote:

Oh, the boots are working, alright.
On this, conservative and liberal can agree!
0 Replies