Is there anything that the U.S. doesn't get blamed for?

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 01:19 pm
A Shiite political leader and many demonstrators also blamed the United States and its criticism of Shiite-led security forces that have been blamed for alleged abuses against Sunnis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A bunch of religious extemist pieces of **** decide to blow each other up because...well, because they are religious extremist pieces of ****...and it's our fault somehow. Right.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 7,146 • Replies: 156
No top replies

contrex

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 02:20 pm
Re: Is there anything that the U.S. doesn't get blamed for?
kickycan wrote:
A bunch of religious extemist pieces of **** decide to blow each other up because...well, because they are religious extremist pieces of ****...and it's our fault somehow. Right.

It is your fault. You invaded their country. You told lies to justify the war, about WMD, you basically f****d up their country, you call them ragheads and so on, you think you own the world, so yes it's your fault. Suck it up.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 02:25 pm
kickycan wrote:
..well, because they are religious extremist pieces of ****

A descriptive passage that would also apply to Dubya
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 02:26 pm
Whats SAMARRA?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 02:28 pm
Contrex,

You know what? I don't think kickycan invaded anyone's country. I don't think kickycan told lies to justify anything. I don't think kickycan f****d up anyone's country.

Now, I understand that you didn't mean kickycan personally, but it sure appears that's what you said. My point is, not every single American citizen is responsible for this situation or any other situation.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 02:30 pm
It's a town, Heeven.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 02:42 pm
I don't think contrex was referring to Americans per se. I think he/she was referring to America the country. The citizens of a country are known by the country.

I find it interesting that citizens of a country are solid members of that country when a medal is won in the olympics. They stand up to be counted.

When something political happens, everybody denies being part of that country.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 02:47 pm
Yes, Intrepid, I do understand that. It's just that wide brush thing. There are so many people in this country against the war and feel a lot like contrex seems to feel.

Just don't think it's right to lump everyone all together like that.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 02:48 pm
Re: Is there anything that the U.S. doesn't get blamed for?
contrex wrote:
kickycan wrote:

It is your fault. You invaded their country. You told lies to justify the war, about WMD, you basically f****d up their country, you call them ragheads and so on, you think you own the world, so yes it's your fault. Suck it up.

This is the dumbest thing I've seen in a while. And that includes Gus' cousin Elmer Dinkley trying to bang a cow.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 02:51 pm
Why doesn't America just apologise and re instate Saddam and the Ba'athists? At least they knew how to run Iraq.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 03:00 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Contrex,

You know what? I don't think kickycan invaded anyone's country. I don't think kickycan told lies to justify anything. I don't think kickycan f****d up anyone's country.
Quote:

I wouldn't put anything past Kickycan.

If he hasn't fucked up a country yet, it's because it was raining.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 03:01 pm
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
Why doesn't America just apologise and re instate Saddam and the Ba'athists? At least they knew how to run Iraq.

Shocked
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 03:05 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:

Shocked
You think I'm joking?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 03:07 pm
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:

Shocked
You think I'm joking?

I hope so.

The US might not be doing everything right but Saddam didn't do anything right.

Except maybe executions. He was pretty good at those.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 03:16 pm
dlowan wrote:
Momma Angel wrote:
Contrex,

Quote:

I wouldn't put anything past Kickycan.

If he hasn't **** up a country yet, it's because it was raining.

I tried once, but I couldn't, because I wasn't wearing my country-f*cking-up shoes. Those are important.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 03:22 pm
Given that theer have been several revenge attacks on Sunni shrines, and people, in Iraq since the explosion, I suspect that most people are blaming the Sunni terrorists, Kicky.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 03:23 pm
Then THEY must be wearing kickycan's country-f*ing-up shoes! Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 03:26 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Then THEY must be wearing kickycan's country-f*ing-up shoes! Laughing

Told you that you didn't leave them at my place Kicky.
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 04:52 pm
We don't we all just admit it; it's kickcans fault.

We have to blame someone.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 05:23 pm
Maybe it's time that USA, UK & other interlopers quit Iraq, stayed at home & stopped playing World Cop & simply kept our noses out of it.
It's impossible to impose western democratic ideology on these Arab/Muslim nations. They don't want to be clones of Western culture. Let 'em get on with their own way of things. They can stay out of our way & we can stay out of theirs.
Meanwhile we'd better change our shoes, pronto
0 Replies