He said "I love you" and I froze

seaglass

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 09:32 am
Dollink when are going to listen to me????

Here is the Seaglass barometer for financial, gastronomical and "matters of the heart" success.

Don't ever play cards with a man named Doc

Never eat at a diner called "Moms" and. . . .

Never sleep with a man that has more
problems than you do.

love aunty seaglass
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 09:45 am
That rocks seaglass! Laughing
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 12:01 pm
Update: Well I have been with guy # 2 every night since I met him, he is taking me to dinner tommorrow night and to NH in 2 weeks... He still calls me everyday, tells me I am beautiful.... treats me great and I am even happy... I think I may say yes to being his girlfriend...BUT I need to explain to him that I don't want to see him everyday... I need my space

Guy #1... I am suppose to go out with him this weekend, I think that is when I am going to tell him how I feel.... I am not sure if I can though...

No guarentees on any of this, things can change in the matter of a day....
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 12:08 pm
Definitely sounds like a plan! I gotta give you credit, Crazielady, you are very brave. It takes a lot of courage to put it all out there on the line like that.

I am cheering for you! http://www.animationlibrary.com/Animation11/Sports/Cheerleaders/Cheerleader_3.gif You go girl!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 12:22 pm
Crazielady420 wrote:

Guy #1... I am suppose to go out with him this weekend, I think that is when I am going to tell him how I feel.... I am not sure if I can though...

How do you feel about #1?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 12:38 pm
J_B wrote:
Crazielady420 wrote:

How do you feel about #1?

I still have feelings for him, but I am pretty sure he is seeing another girl, alot more than he ever saw me... which hurt alot at first, and was the reason I gave in and went out with guy # 2.... But I have been seeing guy #1 for 6 months now... looking back at old threads when I was getting up the courage to give him my number and how far him and I have come from there.... it makes me wonder if I should say goodbye.. a part of me doesn't want to at all, but my gut says he can never give me what I want....

But at the same time I don't want to feel like I am just settling for what I can get, which isn't what I am doing, but I am still a little uneasy with the entire situation....

At first all I wanted was for guy # 1 to ask me to be his girlfriend... I wanted the relationship and all.... Now I am kinda enjoying being single... maybe it is the fact that guy # 2 seems a little clingy (alot clingy)..... and I wasn't expecting that... it was cute at first, but now I kinda feel like I can't breathe a little... and I don't want to be suffocated by someone.... which made me wonder if I truly was ready for a relationship.... but at the same time.. he is a great guy and I don't wanna miss my chance with being with him.... My friends like him, he likes my friends, I like his friends, they like me... everything clicks perfectly... he is everything I have been looking for and I think that scares the **** outta me.... not to mention I have known him for a week... his personality could up and change at any time.... and I don't wanna go through that again... I just got out of a relationship 6 months ago that started just like this one is... so all these red flags are going on in my head.... but at the same time I have to realize he is NOT my ex....

I can't compare them and automatically assume he will do the same to me, as the ex did.... it would be a risk I would have to take and I would have to completely let go of the past...

So guy # 2 keeps asking where this is going, I think he is scared he is going to loose me.... and it is starting to irritate me, why can't he just go with the flow and chill for a bit... enjoy my company and leave it at that...
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 01:28 pm
Crazielady420 wrote:

I can't compare them and automatically assume he will do the same to me, as the ex did.... it would be a risk I would have to take and I would have to completely let go of the past...

So guy # 2 keeps asking where this is going, I think he is scared he is going to loose me.... and it is starting to irritate me, why can't he just go with the flow and chill for a bit... enjoy my company and leave it at that...

No one should ever completely let go of the past. Other than that part of the above I think you've got it pretty well covered. Go with your gut, and don't completely let go of the past.

Have fun. Be 21. You don't have to worry about finding Mr Right, you're too young for that serious stuff anyway :wink:
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 01:45 pm
J_B wrote:
Have fun. Be 21. You don't have to worry about finding Mr Right, you're too young for that serious stuff anyway :wink:

This is true.. and I think guy # 2 is looking for the whole nine yards.. relationship, then marriage, kids... it scares me.. I could be wrong, but the way he has talked.. he is looking for his soulmate... I mean everyone is looking for that certain someone.... but ahhhhhhh
0 Replies

George

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 02:11 pm
It's interesting to hear a gal talk this way about a guy.
Usually, it's the other way around.

Don't let yourself be rushed.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 02:14 pm
George wrote:
It's interesting to hear a gal talk this way about a guy.
Usually, it's the other way around.

Don't let yourself be rushed.

You're telling me lol! I have never been one to think about marraige and kids.. it has always scared me....

And he keeps saying I don't want to rush things blah blah.. I like you too much to f*ck this up... I am wondering if it is more of an infautation than liking me... maybe he just is infautated with the idea of it... but doesn't actually like me for me.... I dunno (I googled the difference)
0 Replies

George

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 02:26 pm
Too soon to tell.
Gather ye rosebuds while ye may...
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 03:00 pm
Yea I know.. and don't put all my eggs in one basket!
0 Replies