He said "I love you" and I froze

JPB

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 08:08 am
Keep your chin up, kiddo.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 08:16 am
Chin's Up!! :-) I am young and I am starting to think that maybe he is not worth it... Friday will tell me...

:-D
0 Replies

seaglass

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 08:23 am
Tidbits from Seaglass

I always liked the game of love
I thought I played it well
Then one day the sonafabitch forgot my name
I just told him to go to hell.

life is too short to get serious too soon!!!!
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 09:13 am
Good luck CL and I'm looking forward to updates.

KP
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 09:39 am
Crazielady,

Please do update us on this new guy! You deserve the best and don't settle for anything less.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 10:42 am
I will keep everyone updated... I am unsure about how I feel with this new guy... I have gone on two dates with him and he has attempted to kiss me already... I said no, I was not ready to kiss him, but I felt bad, cuz I could tell I hurt his feelings
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 10:52 am
Well, just from the interaction I have had with you I can believe you would be so concerned about his feelings. But, it's very important that the boundaries you want are established as soon as possible. If he still comes back after you telling him you aren't ready for the kiss yet, well, to me that's a great sign!

I am praying for you girl!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 10:53 am
OH, he came back, he wrote me an email saying he was sorry, and he didn't want to mess this up... but after 2 dates! I haven't even known him for a week yet... and the way he is talking kinda scares me!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 10:58 am
The new guy? After two dates and no kiss he left? And now he wants back in? Hmmm. Red flags? Maybe, maybe not. He could just be doing that guy thing and trying to get you to give in sooner than you might. Don't fall for it!

You deserve the best! And that means a guy who will care for you as you are and will respect your boundaries. If he cares enough, he will respect you and what you feel.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 11:22 am
Issy, I just saw your on-line post above. I'm guessing this new guy is the on-line guy, right? You didin't mention how you came to get to know this guy on-line, but however it was, be VERY, VERY, careful, k?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 11:23 am
No no no... hahahaha we have had two dates and he has already tried to kiss me! He hasn't gone anywhere haha...
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 11:25 am
Crazielady420 wrote:
No no no... hahahaha we have had two dates and he has already tried to kiss me! He hasn't gone anywhere haha...

Was this in reply to MA or to me?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 11:26 am
The other guy emailed you? Day late and a dollar short if you ask me. He had his chance and he blew it (unless of course you want to give him another one).

Reminds me of a guy I knew and dated once. Everytime he wanted to step out with someone else, he'd break up with me. Then he'd come back. Took me awhile but I figured it out.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 11:30 am
J_B wrote:
Crazielady420 wrote:

Was this in reply to MA or to me?

TO MA
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 11:30 am
J_B wrote:
Issy, I just saw your on-line post above. I'm guessing this new guy is the on-line guy, right? You didin't mention how you came to get to know this guy on-line, but however it was, be VERY, VERY, careful, k?

Yes I did meet him online, that is why I am being extremely cautious....
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 11:31 am
Momma Angel wrote:
The other guy emailed you? Day late and a dollar short if you ask me. He had his chance and he blew it (unless of course you want to give him another one).

Reminds me of a guy I knew and dated once. Everytime he wanted to step out with someone else, he'd break up with me. Then he'd come back. Took me awhile but I figured it out.

Yea I think I may be slowly figuring it out as well
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 11:34 am
i like the sound of the new guy. respectful, determined, and grounded. where did you find him?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 11:35 am
oh, i see. online. i'm slooooow today.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 11:37 am
Yea, more or less a blind date in a sense... turns out we know some of the same people (he met my best friends bf last night and they knew each other) which makes me feel better
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 11:43 am
Whew! That's good. At least you can get some impressions from other people about him. Online dating has to be scary. I'm not sure I could do it. Please keep us updated!
0 Replies