Can berating other members be bad for A2k?

crayon851

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 12:08 am
I can read your comment in two ways, sexually and just literally Very Happy. She is calling you a horse and you are calling her a rabbit and just that. However, I choose not to look at the sexual side of the comment since its 'Dirty' hah!

Okay well horses may be big, but they cant out last a motorized vehicle
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 09:30 am
extra medium..... In honor of your return I have changed my signature specifically for you.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 09:55 am
I'm not worthy. Embarrassed

What animal would you be, if you had to be an animal, Chai Tea?

I'm thinking kind of a mysterious yet wild cat?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 10:15 am
Gosh-a-rooty no

I'd be one of those annoying rat terriers that grab something by the neck and shake it until it's dead.

Leggo that squirrel….

Leggo!

LEGGO!

Oh……fudge.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 10:19 am
That was a cat.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 10:23 am
crayon851 wrote:
Well people eat dogs so why cant people eat cats? Same thing right? And your gf really wants you to eat her 'cat,' just say no thanks, im a vegetarian Very Happy strictly

MA, teach your cats to fight, dogs are just bullies

Of course she could turn the vegetarian excuse around on you and say "Okay, then toss my salad".
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 10:30 am
Dear
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
crayon851 wrote:
Well people eat dogs so why cant people eat cats? Same thing right? And your gf really wants you to eat her 'cat,' just say no thanks, im a vegetarian Very Happy strictly
MA, teach your cats to fight, dogs are just bullies

Of course she could turn the vegetarian excuse around on you and say "Okay, then toss my salad".

Bear, are you in a bad mood or just feeling violent today because your Squinney is away?

BBB
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 10:32 am
What are you talking about? I feel fine and I'm not violent. I'm puzzled by your question.

here, have a

((((((((((((((((((((BEAR HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 11:08 am
Bear
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
What are you talking about? I feel fine and I'm not violent. I'm puzzled by your question.

here, have a
((((((((((((((((((((BEAR HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))

Not so hard, you big oaf, you're sqeezing the hot air out of me. I knew you were having a violent day!

BBB
0 Replies

PoetSeductress

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 12:21 pm
Can berating other members be bad for A2k?
Chai Tea wrote:
extra medium..... In honor of your return I have changed my signature specifically for you.

Okay well horses may be big, but they cant out last a motorized vehicle - crayon 851

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Do you think Crayon said that intentionally, or accidentally? Laughing (i'm sorry, i can't help myself..)
0 Replies

crayon851

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 01:34 pm
Well then he could say , i dont like to toss food because then it gets too much oxygen Very Happy then i get gas
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 01:39 pm
timberlandko wrote:
I think I detect the undiscouraged optimism of inexperienced youth.

Trust me, crayon; old age and treachery trump youth and enthusiasm every time.

psst, Timber called Set old Cool
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 01:47 pm
Re: Can berating other members be bad for A2k?
PoetSeductress wrote:
Don't worry, crayon851. It hasn't been very long since I've become a member, here. But to me, most of the people here are friendly, especially if we maintain ourselves well. Still, I've discovered that all the carefully thought-out words in the world will not be appreciated by some. This negative barrel of bad apples of course isn't exclusive to A2K, but are a natural part of any setting.

I've had a wonderful time here. Out of all the people I've interacted with, only a handful have been blatantly cruel and unjust. For example, it was only within the past few hours that for the first time, I slightly lost my composure because of it. But I then caught myself and said good-night. I noticed that if I tactfully commented about an important issue, I was terribly lashed at, and told that I had an "attitude" or "no backbone" and needed to "grow up and get over it" because this was "only the Internet", and was further informed that this was no longer the old A2K which was for the weak. Then one of them called me a name after I left. Some of these individuals, incidentally, were long-standing members..

Please don't misunderstand, though. I'm not complaining because these are only a handful of posters. I love being here, and have met some great people - highly intelligent and talented, to say the least... with good hearts, as well.

My point is, try to focus on the positive ones and not the negative. Being as diplomatic and open-minded as possible on issues will reduce (but not eliminate) undue dissention. As for myself, I can be passionate, but I take every measure possible to avoid fighting. I don't like it, and I don't want any part of it. It's up to you how you handle it, but I bow out of it as soon as possible. Life is too beautiful and precious to spend it in strife.

It's up to us to take the lead and handle it with care, so that we don't become manipulated.

In all sincerity, it warms my heart to think of the friends I've made, here, and the friendly welcome I've received, including the gracious ones on this thread. Likewise, Crayon851, I extend my best to you, and hope you'll find this community to be a worthwhile place to belong.

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 01:49 pm
J_B is now added to the poopity head list.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 01:54 pm
<smooch>
0 Replies

crayon851

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 02:10 pm
Hey what do you guys think of dreams? Can the predict the future? Can the cause you physical harm or cause you to die?

I posted another thread on this, but no one seems to be responding so Im going to just bring it here Very Happy. As I was saying, we have all experienced deja vu right? we have all experienced a dream where we are about to die but wake up right before it happens? We have all had dreams that were so real that sometimes we would cry if it were sad.

WIth that said, I think dreams can be a prediction for the future, and hence the source of our deja vu experiences. The dreams that we experience that we cannot remember, I believe is the source of our djea vu experiences. I find it hard to believe that our brain is connected to the 'mind' which is said to be passed on after bein reincarnated. So my explanation for this is that dreams can predict the future and if we are able to harness this ability. THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES.

Oh and you know how we have random thoughts sometimes where they are completely irrelevant to what you are doing? Like they just come and go and pop up unexpectedly? I think those are the thoughts of other individuals, from which you dismiss them as your own since we are not attuned to believing that we are capable of such feats Very Happy
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 02:12 pm
Have you ever sat in front of the TV and just held down the channel button for about 5 minutes?

I haven't either, but I think it would make my head spin.
0 Replies

crayon851

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 02:13 pm
I dont get it
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 02:15 pm
crayon
crayon851 wrote:
I dont get it

You aren't supposed to get it. Didn't you get the memo?

BBB
0 Replies

crayon851

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 02:23 pm
no no i dont get what chais head spinning and flicking channels has to do
0 Replies