mysteryman

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2006 06:28 pm
Roxxanne,
So you are sying that when a woman goes into labor,but BEFORE the baby is born,it does not qualify as a human being or a baby?
So,it would be ok to kill it then?

Or,we could do like they are supposed to do in China.As long as the babies head has crowned,but before it is completely out,we can go ahead and kill it,because we dont like its sex,or for any other reason.
After all,it isnt human.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

No offense meant here Roxxxane, but until God Himself tells me it is NOT a human being, I'm erring on the side of caution and considering it a human being.

I have no problem with you or anyone else not believing the same thing. I do have a problem with you or anyone else that thinks they know everything about the issue and can therefore make comments like ....than I assume you truly are mentally challenged.

Oh and BTW, I am not anti-rights, I am anti-abortion. :wink:

So, if you can't understand that.......I'm just sayin............. Laughing
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

mysteryman wrote:
http://www.theeastcarolinian.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2004/07/14/40f42e2e93a1e

This is an interesting op/ed piece.
I wont quote all of it,but some parts are interesting...

Approximately 4,000 die every day - that's it.

Interesting only in that the author starts his piece by telling a BIG lie. Since when can someone die who hasn't been born? Quite a unique concept there!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2006 06:31 pm
Roxxxanne,

You think a "fetus" is dead in the womb? You may not consider it a human being but it is alive and can therefore die or be killed.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2006 06:32 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
No offense meant here Roxxxane, but until God Himself tells me it is NOT a human being, I'm erring on the side of caution and considering it a human being.

I talked to God yesterday. She told that the fetus is not a human being until she instills the fetus with a soul. She said she considers when to do that on a case to case basis but never before the second trimester. She told me a woman considering an abortio n should check with her directly to see when the soul instillation is scheduled.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2006 06:34 pm
Shocked Shocked Shocked Ok, was that like a joke?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2006 06:36 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Roxxxanne,

You think a "fetus" is dead in the womb? You may not consider it a human being but it is alive and can therefore die or be killed.

Bacteria is alive too.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2006 06:37 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked Ok, was that like a joke?

Joke? You mean YOU don't talk to God?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2006 06:38 pm
Roxxxanne,

Granted, but are you going to tell me that a fetus in the womb is the same thing as bacteria?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2006 06:42 pm
mysteryman wrote:
Roxxanne,
So you are sying that when a woman goes into labor,.

Why is it so hard for you ant-rights people to understand that a person becomes a person by BEING BORN!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2006 06:43 pm
Roxxxanne,

In the other abortion thread (I think it was the other one, getting confused here) I asked a question. Perhaps you will answer it.

If science proved that it was indeed a human being from conception would you still feel the woman's right to choice trumps the child's right to be born?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2006 06:46 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Roxxxanne,

Granted, but are you going to tell me that a fetus in the womb is the same thing as bacteria?

Doesn't matter, a fertilized egg is not a human being.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2006 06:48 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
Roxxanne,

Why is it so hard for you ant-rights people to understand that a person becomes a person by BEING BORN!

Well isnt going into labor a sure sign that the baby is being born?

And yes,I know about false labor.I was reffering to real labor,when the baby is born.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2006 06:49 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Roxxxanne,

In the other abortion thread (I think it was the other one, getting confused here) I asked a question. Perhaps you will answer it.

If science proved that it was indeed a human being from conception would you still feel the woman's right to choice trumps the child's right to be born?

Science can't prove it is a human being because it is already known that it's not. You need to bone up on your biology.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2006 06:50 pm
Ah gee, Roxxxanne, I know that it isn't proven. That's not what I asked you. I asked if it was a proven fact. Ah nevermind. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2006 06:50 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Momma Angel wrote:
Roxxxanne,

Science can't prove it is a human being because it is already known that it's not. You need to bone up on your biology.

That's not even an intellectually honest statement. The debate about when life begins rages on, even among scientists.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2006 06:52 pm
mysteryman wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
Roxxanne,

Well isnt going into labor a sure sign that the baby is being born?

And yes,I know about false labor.I was reffering to real labor,when the baby is born.

It is irrelevant, a person isn't a person until birth.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2006 07:08 pm
Roxxxanne,

How can you say that? So ten minutes before a child is born it's not a person?
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2006 07:15 pm
While its being born it isnt a person,according to Roxxanne.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2006 07:19 pm
I wonder how many of the pro-abortion people on here secretly hope that their parents had abortions.
0 Replies