Men and Women ~ Can They Be JUST Friends?

the prince

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 02:51 am
And on the lighter side....

I have several male friends, and some of them are gay. And we get along very well with each other without having ANY sexual tension between us. The thought has never ever even entered our heads.

Therefore

It must be the women

QED

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 03:02 am
i agree, it's the women Razz
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 04:59 am
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - -I am a woman! And I have a number of male friends and it is FIIIINE!!!

it is the people on this thread who say it cannot be done....
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 03:01 pm
Dlowan, I don't! And if there is a problem I'd say it's the guys. Doesn't this happen again and again - you meet a guy, you think he's nice and you are having a good time together. Suddenly he thinks that he has to proove he's such a manly man and the whole thing goes bad. So - it must be the men.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 06:51 pm
Well, in my case, it is the woman. If I'm sexually attracted to a guy and I'm spending a lot of time with him, I am very very frustrated. On the other hand, if I'm friendly with a man and he doesn't turn me on, I'm fine. I can be friends all day long. I think it IS the women, actually......although I don't mean to speak for anyone but myself. Women are generally so much more sensual and tuned in than men on average.

:wink:
Dorothy Parker

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 02:15 pm
@Ethel2,
hmmmmmmm. I reckon men and women being just friends can only work if there is no physical attraction felt by either person towards the other.
0 Replies