Can Men Really Tell?

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 01:59 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
THe only reason one could assume that what eoe suggested is true is if the woman was more relaxed with an old, familiar partner, versus more tense with a new partner, thus flexing the muscles of the vagina.

or being passed around..

>ahem<
0 Replies

Cola

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 02:07 pm
Quote:
How about it perhaps being a case of welcoming and/or enveloping the familiar penis as opposed to the unfamiliar or new penis?

I think I know what shewolfnm means ...i mean there is one particular penis, and one particular "King Schlong" I'd have to "work up to" if I were to encounter them again ...
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 02:13 pm
I hear ya.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 02:35 pm
Very Happy

>nah.. shaking head<
aint sayin it..

aint sayin nothin at all..

Laughing
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 03:19 pm
Evidently female romantic nitwits sigh, "Our love was destined. We're soulmates," while the male nitwit says, "Her sheath was built for my sword and only my sword."

He might borrow the real estate, but he doesn't own it and he can't make alterations for him and him alone.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 03:38 pm
Anyway, if one has a large organ, it should feel right at home in a Cathedral.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 03:45 pm
http://www.shannonigans.com/laughs/otc/groan.jpg
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 04:09 pm
ehBeth! Laughing
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 04:44 pm
MARVELLOUS!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 08:29 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Anyway, if one has a large organ, it should feel right at home in a Cathedral.

or with a crochety old woman sitting on your haunches pecking away at your chest...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 08:36 am
Holy Prometheus, Batman ! ! !
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 02:22 pm
Hi shewolf,

You are one funny person. Would you you re-post or tell me where you posted the gay joke about the birthday present, please? I had been meaning to spam it to my email addressees, but I haven't been able to locate it.

Thank You
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 02:27 pm
i think i remember..
let me hunt it down.

I got it through an austin group im in..

made me spit my beer I was laughing so hard..
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 02:39 pm
Two gay guys are going at it. After they finish, one turns to the other and says "Hey, I feel something in my ass ... see if you can feel anything." So his boyfriends puts his finger in his ass and feels around. "I don't feel anything",the boyfriend says. So the first guy says, "No deeper...I'm sure I feel something".

So the boyfriend put his hand in the guys ass and feels around. "I'm telling you there is nothing there" says the boyfriend. "No really", the guys says, "I can feel it, look deeper." So the boyfriend puts his whole arm in the guys ass and is feeling around when he touches something.

"Hey, I found something,"says the boyfriend. "Well take it out," says the guy. The boyfriend pulls his hand out of the guys ass, looks at it and see's it is a Rolex. The guy starts singin, "Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you......"
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 02:40 pm
spam away.. :-)
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 02:54 pm
A million thanks shewolf!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 04:00 pm
Re: Can Men Really Tell?
eoe wrote:
My stepson said something last night that's been on my mind all morning. He and his ex-girlfriend got together last weekend, had sex, and he was able to 'physically feel' that she had been with someone since their break-up. She denied it at first but finally admitted that she had.
How do men feel this?

Well, I once had a girlfriend who cheated on me (no sympathy, please, Id cheated on her before), and at least the first night she'd done so I knew immediately.

She came home, joined me in bed, and the next morning, I think, we made love - or that evening already, I dont know anymore - and I knew. Nothing to do with the 'feel' of her vagina tho Rolling Eyes . I could just tell: she moved differently, held me, made love differently - well, every time you have sex is different of course, but there was something wholly new in it all, perhaps she did something she'd never done before, or differently than ever before, I dont know but something made me realise: something happened.

The sex wasn't bad, or anything: actually, it was particularly good, perhaps thats what tipped me off, the new spirit in it. The next day she ended up telling me, and unsurprised, I told her I knew already - that kind of freaked her out.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 04:04 pm
Men are very sensitive, you know, eoe! :wink:
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 04:05 pm
http://www.able2know.com/forums/images/avatars/147172132543ac237b99d0b.jpg
Chai Tea wrote:
eoe wrote:
I did think of this, that maybe she seemed a little stretched to him but geez, is that even feasible?

hey, I've never had a baby, and do a lot of biking.
I get no complaints.

Something particularly disconcerting about the combination of that avatar and that post ... Razz
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 04:28 pm
Reminds me of the woman in Wizard of Oz

Ill get you my prettyyyy...

and your little dog too!!!
0 Replies