Can Men Really Tell?

DrewDad

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 10:10 am
<Bites lip, tries to hold it back, fails>

No, CJ, that's what it'd be like if you had sex with her. A wooden spoon in a tureen.

<runs away>
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 10:13 am
And I'll repeat myself this once for your benefit as well, Chai. Did you read my post above? My response to what cjhsa had written about horses had nothing to do with you.

It seemed to me that cjhsa was trying to make a funny and it didn't go over so well with you. Things got out of hand. I suggested we move on but if that's not possible then have at it. No skin off my nose. Just don't drag me into it because my focus in this thread is not you and has never been you.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 10:24 am
OK while I was typing my last post, you two already posted yours, so mine arrived after yours.

cjhsa - apology accepted.
Please don't think I stirred the pot, because as I said, your post appeared while I was typing.
Water under the bridge.

eoe - same scenerio to you, I was typing while you were click post. HOWEVER, there is nothing in your post that insulted me that indicates you were speaking of any person other than me. BUT, since you say later your intent was to someone else, I will have to take you at your word.

Perhaps you need to be clearer in whom you addressing comments especially nasty ones, about.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 10:33 am
So, most say that a man being able to tell that a woman has been with someone else is bs but InfraBlue says yes, a man can feel a difference. Could it be that some men are just more sensitive than others?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 10:41 am
I think it's crap. Primarily because the cervix moves at different times of the month. It gets softer and harder, higher and lower, depending on the time in a woman's cycle. So naturally, the vagina changes shape and you could assume that a man could tell when as well.

So can you? Can you tell when she is in different stages of her cycle?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 10:43 am
One can tell if a woman in coitus is menstruating, because of a different sensation in the lubricant . . .
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 10:44 am
Setanta wrote:
One can tell if a woman in coitus is menstruating, because of a different sensation in the lubricant . . .

Ewwwww..................
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 10:45 am
Hey, it's just physiology, 'K?

You saying you've never indulged in sexual intercourse during a heavy flow?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 11:54 am
So we're good then Chai?

Just one more thing. It's about your avatar.

http://www.ruthlessgear.com/mens/images/tell_your_tits_tee.gif

Wink
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 12:46 pm
Setanta wrote:
Hey, it's just physiology, 'K?

You saying you've never indulged in sexual intercourse during a heavy flow?

Yes, before I have. But I don't like it or prefer it. Just seems...I don't know, ick. Nothing like month old blood and tissue....
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 12:52 pm
ALRIGHTY THEN!! Shocked Laughing

You don't think there's anything to what infrablue said about "fitting like a glove" in a monogamous relationship? Maybe I'm just being a romantic but that sounds kind of nice.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 12:58 pm
BD wrote:
So can you? Can you tell when she is in different stages of her cycle?

With someone with whom I've been in a long term relationship, I think so.

I can also smell the cyclical change on them, usually.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 01:00 pm
eoe wrote:
ALRIGHTY THEN!! Shocked Laughing

You don't think there's anything to what infrablue said about "fitting like a glove" in a monogamous relationship? Maybe I'm just being a romantic but that sounds kind of nice.

Nope, I think Infrablue is being romantic in thinking that his partner holds his shape while he is gone. I also think that we get to know each others body pretty well to notice any changes that are significant but to say that the vagina never changes unless someone else has been in it is just weird. I mean, everyday our bodies are changing. I don't see how the vagina can "mold" to anything. It isn't like there is a penis in it 24/7 to hold the shape.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 01:02 pm
InfraBlue wrote:

I can also smell the cyclical change on them, usually.

That is pretty obvious to anyone getting a whiff, IMO. I can tell as well based on the smell.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 01:03 pm
eoe wrote:

Romantic, but not awfully scientific.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 01:10 pm
All this stuff you people are talking about would actually mean one would have to pay attention to the woman's body during sex.

Guys do this?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 01:27 pm
No Slappy, like I said, I'm too busy being quietly grateful.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 01:37 pm
its not that a woman holds a mans 'shape' between sex-scapades..

it is..
hmm.. how can I word this..

she is able to stretch to accomidate size easier then she did the first time, after a while in a relationship.

make sense???

that is kinda like a "glove' fitting..
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 01:48 pm
How about it perhaps being a case of welcoming and/or enveloping the familiar penis as opposed to the unfamiliar or new penis?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 01:55 pm
THe only reason one could assume that what eoe suggested is true is if the woman was more relaxed with an old, familiar partner, versus more tense with a new partner, thus flexing the muscles of the vagina.
0 Replies