Can Men Really Tell?

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 12:58 am
Oh, and I had also had an experience like your stepson's. I had had an exclusive girlfriend for some time, we broke up, got back together, and that "feels like a glove" feeling was gone.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 01:05 am
Ooohh, I wish I could tell you.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 01:06 am
Also, I've been in open relationships that became exclusive and I precieved a glove-like feeling after a while.

I know that what I've written will probably be shredded to pieces, but those are my testimonials.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 01:09 am
flushd wrote:
Infra,
What if the woman likes masturbating with dildos and such? Will her vagina comform to the King Schlong MegaHumper? Would you be able to tell?

Most likely.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 01:28 am
Laughing

"Wendy, were you sleeping with that Jamaican guy who you work with?"
"No, I swear, I've only been with you!"
"I can tell you're lying. That glove-like feeling is gone. Gone."
"No, No, it was the King Schlong Mega Humper. Ok?! Are you happy now?!"
<pulling out her floor model KSMH
"OK Wendy. I believe you. Your vagina does seem to conform with the KSMH"
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 01:52 am
Can the girls tell ?????
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 08:24 am
with out getting too personal.. ( hahah)

I have been with Mr for 5 years.
Aint no conforming going on here..

no. I wont elaborate.. Laughing
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 08:40 am
cjhsa wrote:
Then there's the real obvious. "Geesh Chai, ya been sleeping with the horse again?"

Hey, you started it bud.

If you don't want me talkin' trash about yo momma, don't go around saying I screw horses.

THAT was plan nasty.

yeah, obviously the only reason she would ask for something different is that she'd been with someone else.

I forgot the cardinal rule of sex, never, NEVER ask for anything different.

Maybe that was the reason she broke up with you. Now she's back thinking "maybe this could work if he would only freakin' do something interesting. Maybe if I move a little differently, he'll get the hint. Nah, he'll probably just think I was with someone else

My first comment (pasted above) had no venom directed toward you. As you can plainly see, your name is not mention. It is directly at a hypothetical situation addressing a hypothetical person YOU came up with. It was on subject, and not involving you at all.

No hijacking going on here. You did that when you clearly stated you believed I have sex with animals.

Maybe YOU need to read the TOS.

Don't insult me and then try to turn in around and make it MY fault when I won't stand for being accused of beastiality.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 08:43 am
oh - and eoe, thanks for standing up for me when he accused ME of having sex with a horse.

I guess that's fair game.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 08:52 am
flushd wrote:

"Wendy, were you sleeping with that Jamaican guy who you work with?"
"No, I swear, I've only been with you!"
"I can tell you're lying. That glove-like feeling is gone. Gone."
"No, No, it was the King Schlong Mega Humper. Ok?! Are you happy now?!"
<pulling out her floor model KSMH
"OK Wendy. I believe you. Your vagina does seem to conform with the KSMH"

I've got a vid file of a chick getting off on a table-top model King Schlong Mega Humper.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 08:55 am
InfraBlue wrote:
Also, I've been in open relationships that became exclusive and I precieved a glove-like feeling after a while.

I know that what I've written will probably be shredded to pieces, but those are my testimonials.

Thanks for your teste-monials.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 08:56 am
da-dum-dum- tissssh
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 09:20 am
Chai Tea wrote:

No hijacking going on here. You did that when you clearly stated you believed I have sex with animals.

I never accused you of beastiality. I just use you as an example because you were getting personal. "Horse" was just a metaphor. Get over it.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 09:39 am
cjhsa wrote:
Chai Tea wrote:

I never accused you of beastiality. I just use you as an example because you were getting personal. "Horse" was just a metaphor. Get over it.

Re-read the other part of my post pal......you know, the part that I DID NOT ADDRESS ANYTHING TO YOU. That I was addressing A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION you made up. No mention was made of the size of even the hypothetical persons penis, let alone yours.

in contrast - you address me BY NAME and ask me if I sleep with horses, implying something about my size.

Horse is a metaphor? For what? For an object that no decent human being would sleep with?

You and eoe should be ashamed of yourselves.

You for accusing me of instigating something when you're the one that stepped over the line, and eoe for continuing your tasteless comment with one of her own.

real class act eoe, real class. yeah, happy holidays to you too.

I would ask for an apology from you cjha, but instead the best I can hope for is that YOU get over it.

I'm pissed, that's right I'm pissed. I'm toodling along making no more or less comments then anyone else, and you asking me out of the clear blue ski if I sleep with farm animal. Now you're crawfishing making out like I'm the bad guy.

You're pathetic.

You want to continue this on a PM, fine. But don't think I'm going to sit here and take your baloney about metaphors and using me as an example.

oh, and thanks again eoe, really appreciate it.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 09:47 am
Both of you should stop now, apologize to one another for crossing the line and move on.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 09:48 am
Chai, this is a public board on the Internet. I'd suggest you leave your over-sensitivity at the door. I never meant to insult you, you just took it that way.

By the way, is your name really Chai?

You should have experienced Abuzz.....
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 09:48 am
I apologize for using Chai in my example, which is all it was.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 09:49 am
eoe wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
Then there's the real obvious. "Geesh Chai, ya been sleeping with the horse again?"

I did think of this, that maybe she seemed a little stretched to him but geez, is that even feasible?

Chai, I was talking about my stepson's girlfriend being stretched. Not you.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 10:00 am
eoe wrote:
Both of you should stop now, apologize to one another for crossing the line and move on.

well, I was sorta waiting an apology from you also, for your part in implying I have sex with horses.

I invited cjhsa to take this to PM, I would invite the same from you.

I don't appreciate being called to task re my comments, but it's perfectly fine for you to come right out and say my vagina is all stretched out from having sex with a horse.

I suppose I shall have to repeat myself once again for your benefit eoe, so you don't have to go through the trouble of turning back any pages.

I DID NOT insult cjhsa in any way. I responded to a post of his, NOT using him as the person I was addressing. But addressing a HYPOTHETICAL person HE invented. I did not, even to that HYPOTHETICAL person say anything degrogotory regarding genital size. It was in fact addressing YOUR thread.

Then, in return, I get one person asking me BY NAME if I sleep with horses, and YOU stating I am all stretched out.

NOW, you have the gall to come here and ask me to apologize?

I stepped over no line.
Reread what has been said here.

eoe, I can take the heat. I dish it out, and I can take it.
Most banter here is done in fun.

But I'm not lie down when someone insults me with no provocation, and then is too chicken to fess up.

methophor my butt.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 10:07 am
Chai, now you're just stirring an empty pot.
0 Replies