Can Men Really Tell?

eoe

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 12:22 pm
My stepson said something last night that's been on my mind all morning. He and his ex-girlfriend got together last weekend, had sex, and he was able to 'physically feel' that she had been with someone since their break-up. She denied it at first but finally admitted that she had.
How do men feel this? I remember in a recent movie, one of the characters said that he knew that his girl had never been with anyone else by the way her vagina curved around his penis. Is that true? Can men really feel that? And then feel a difference if that woman has sex with someone else? Later on in the movie it turned out that his girl had been with another man after all so maybe that answers the question but now stepson says this last night (very delicately I might add), insisting that it's true.

Is it true guys?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 5,871 • Replies: 106
No top replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 12:27 pm
That is complete bullshit. No frickin' way in hell that can happen. Nope. Impossible. He must have had a pretty good idea that she fooled around on him and used that line to make her think he could really tell. And she fell for it. Pretty good trick though, I gotta say.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 12:30 pm
yeah, i agree.

the only thing that changes a womans vagina is birth.
And even that doesnt do a WHOLE lot..

creative guy! Gotta hand it to him for that one. ;-)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 12:34 pm
I'm glad that Kick resisted the temptation of perpetuate this horsie poop . . . i have no doubt that some young buck will show up to claim it's true--it ain't. In fact, 99.9% of guys are so totally freaked to be dippin' their wick that considerations like that are the last things on what remains of their mind once they're in.

Giving birth, however, effects women differently. I had a lover with three children who had the attributes of a sixteen year old virgin, and i've had a lover who had had a single child who could have accomodated my thigh . . .
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 12:36 pm
I think that we all are able to "read minds" in one way or another -- the collection of microexpressions and body language and phrasing and all the rest of it that lend clues, whether we are consciously processing them or not.

I think it's very possible that your stepson "knew" something was going on, and that's how it manifested itself in his consciousness even if it's not actually physically possible.

When an old boyfriend of mine returned from a trip during which he had cheated on me, it was very early morning and I was sleeping. He shook my shoulder a bit to wake me up to say he was home, and the first words out of my mouth when I was half-awake were "where is your watch?" He'd left it at the other woman's house, and blanched. Wasn't long before it all came out, and he said later that it completely freaked him out that I seemed to "know" immediately.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 12:39 pm
No WAY would they know.

Not like I have any experience with anything like that......
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 12:41 pm
No, I couldn't tell...just by the "feel".

Besides, I'm too busy being grateful to think about anything else.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 12:45 pm
true set.

Just like penis' , vaginas come in all sizes as well.

To get a bit gross here...
It would be possible for someone to notice a diffrence in a womans vagina IF it was from sex ONLY..
and if they were " passing" her around or having sex with her within a few minutes of each other.

Simply because the blood flow softens the muscles ( sometimes alot.. sometimes not ) AND the penis stretches out the vagina during intercourse..
So it IS a possibility.. but , he would have had to have had sex with her.. with in a few minutes of someone else for that to apply..

( biting lip to keep in bad jokes.. Very Happy )
0 Replies

Cola

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 12:49 pm
Quote:
i've had a lover who had had a single child who could have accomodated my thigh .

Good Lord.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

No...sorry Shewolf, I would STILL be too busy being grateful.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Cola wrote:
Quote:
i've had a lover who had had a single child who could have accomodated my thigh .

Good Lord.

You rang?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 12:51 pm
But you're the bad one...
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 01:53 pm
Boy, did you guys jump on this one!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

It does sound somewhat outrageous. I mean, if that were true, that men really could feel the difference, then the risk factor for women having affairs would be, in alot of cases, too much of a chance to take, don't you think? Or is it, as one poster said, that most men are too caught up in the moment to tune in to such a degree? Is that the case for all men?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 02:43 pm
Im sure, attentive men, with wives, or long time lovers might notice a diffrence? Maybe..

but after about... I dunno.. 3? 4 Minutes of a woman being aroused.. she is a bit softer then before.
Detectable or not..

same after a few minutes of penetration..
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 02:50 pm
3 or 4 minutes? 3 OR 4 MINUTES??

Bloody hell, no wonder I don't notice any difference. What do you think I am, a marathon man?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 02:58 pm
I think it would be rather easy. After having sex exclusively (assumed) with someone for a long time, then breaking up, then getting back together...she might just move a little different, or ask for something she didn't before....pretty obvious.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 03:07 pm
Of course men can tell. Sheesh. If we couldn't, there'd be a word for those poor saps whose wives were gettin' some on the side.

Cockholder! Yeah, we could call 'em cockholders!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 03:08 pm
cjhsa wrote:
I think it would be rather easy. After having sex exclusively (assumed) with someone for a long time, then breaking up, then getting back together...she might just move a little different, or ask for something she didn't before....pretty obvious.

Rolling Eyes

yeah, obviously the only reason she would ask for something different is that she'd been with someone else.

I forgot the cardinal rule of sex, never, NEVER ask for anything different.

Maybe that was the reason she broke up with you. Now she's back thinking "maybe this could work if he would only freakin' do something interesting. Maybe if I move a little differently, he'll get the hint. Nah, he'll probably just think I was with someone else"
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 03:12 pm
You mean that men actually talk to their wives during the abominable act? The only time that ever happened to me was when my wife phoned to see what time I would be home.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 03:20 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
You mean that men actually talk to their wives during the abominable act? .

no

most of them use morse code.. :wink:
0 Replies