'another Letter from Jesus Christ'

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 02:46 pm
Setanta wrote:
When i see all that silly horseshit all over your posts, filled already with idiotic and thoughless crap, i get no image so strong as that you ate too much candy and puked on the thread . . . and look, you've done it again . . .

Don't worry, Mr. Setanta. I'm not throwing up.http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/huggles.gif

I am having a miraculously wonderful day!

D'artagnan,

I use them as a crutch I guess. I don't find Mr. Setanta's posts very friendly at times, especially when he talks about Christians and Christianity. I use the Smileys to help keep me from getting angry at him. I try to look at all he says in a postive instead of negative way. And since it does take time to find them and put them in my posts, by the time I am finished with the post I am smiling and not irritated.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 02:48 pm
And the thread looks as though someone ate too much cheap candy and threw up all over it . . .
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 02:50 pm
By the by, D'Art, the effort is not so amazing as you make it out to be, and MOAN is content to let you believe . . . try mysmilies.com sometime, they have them categorized by type, and there are literally thousands . . . when you select one, there's a window at the top in which you can copy the address of the "emoticon" in order to paste it at a BB like this . . . it's a cheap--and sadly outdated--trick, of the type which appeals most to adolescents . . .
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 02:53 pm
Setanta wrote:
By the by, D'Art, the effort is not so amazing as you make it out to be, and MOAN is content to let you believe . . . try mysmilies.com sometime, they have them categorized by type, and there are literally thousands . . . when you select one, there's a window at the top in which you can copy the address of the "emoticon" in order to paste it at a BB like this . . . it's a cheap--and sadly outdated--trick, of the type which appeals most to adolescents . . .

http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/puke.gif Just giving you fair warning.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 06:49 pm
My, this topic has ripened since I left.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 07:07 pm
Setanta wrote:

My, my Setanta
You are just so full of fascinating facts that most of us know already. I fail to see how this ads to the thread, but I know that you like to be noticed so I can only surmise this to be your intent. You seem so well versed in the interests of what you describe as sadly outdated and appealing to adolescents. We look forward to more of your revealing and informative posts in the future.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 07:18 pm
"ads to the thread?"--what was the intent of that tortured locution?

If you are convinced my object is having your notice (almost peed my pants at that one!)--you can easily thwart the object by simply taking no notice.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 07:37 pm
Setanta wrote:
"ads to the thread?"--what was the intent of that tortured locution?

If you are convinced my object is having your notice (almost peed my pants at that one!)--you can easily thwart the object by simply taking no notice.

The intent, my friend, was to give you something to wail and whine about. It seems that it worked. BTW...you can buy things now to keep your pants dry when you pee them. :-)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 07:39 pm
Almost . . . i leave it to the christian whiners to wet themselves . . . the only whining we get around here is from the imaginary friend crowd who whine when we point out that their description of an imaginary friend is of a puerile, murderously violent racist and sexist pederast . . . then you hear the whining . . .
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 08:00 pm
Boss geesh do you need your belly rubbed and I mean not by me?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 08:33 pm
I'm always up fer a belly rub . . . but you make the same mistake as the hateful christians here, among whom i do not number you--you assume i'm angry because i pay Intrepid in his own coin . . .
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 08:44 pm
Mr. Setanta,

I'd hate to see you really angry if what you display here is not anger.

The Hounds of Hell come to mind.
0 Replies

Im the other one

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 07:52 pm
Jason Proudmoore wrote:
WOW!! You truly must hate me, Setanta. Why are you so angry? Is it because I made those mistakes, or is it because I question the existence of God that bothers you? That's no reason to hate anybody (that's what I think). And I've never made the comparison between your and my level of intellect in writing. Of course you write better than I. isn't it obvious? But that doesn't stop me from trying to get some knowledge about the matter. And it shouldn't stop anybody either.

PS: I didn't know you were a man, Setanta. I thought you were PMSing. Sorry.

I thought he was female too. Laughing
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 06:36 am
You do a gross disservice to the female gender with that assumption. Laughing
0 Replies