'another Letter from Jesus Christ'

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 03:42 pm
Dear All,
Just heard there are some folks writting books , letters and making Wars on my behalf. Just to clarify never told no one to write squat and kill no one. So if they dont stop i'll sue for infringement of copyrights.

Carry on as you were.

Keep the peace
Love from Jesus Christ

P.S who the heck is this Bush guy??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 6,434 • Replies: 173
No top replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 03:47 pm
stevewonder wrote:
Dear All,
Just heard there are some folks writting books , letters and making Wars on my behalf. Just to clarify never told no one to write squat and kill no one. So if they dont stop i'll sue for infringement of copyrights.

Carry on as you were.

Keep the peace
Love from Jesus Christ

Uh, excuse me stevewonder, but Jesus would not make a typo. He is without flaw. Or was that another jest?

It never feels good to anyone to have their flaws pointed out stevewonder. I don't imagine you like it anymore than any of us, do you?
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 03:51 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
stevewonder wrote:
Dear All,

Carry on as you were.

Keep the peace
Love from Jesus Christ

Uh, excuse me stevewonder, but Jesus would not make a typo. He is without flaw. Or was that another jest?

It never feels good to anyone to have their flaws pointed out stevewonder. I don't imagine you like it anymore than any of us, do you?

LOL

Jesus is flawless? not according to this letter. Laughing

On a serious note Jesus was not flawless according to the Bible.

I have many, many flaws no problems with that notion.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 04:00 pm
According to the Bible, Jesus was without sin. I'd call that pretty flawless, wouldn't you? :wink:

So, can you show me where in the Bible it says He has flaws?
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 05:42 pm
Heres three flaws I picked out at random, Jesus had many human flaws

Weak Jesus, terrified and forgetful Jesus.

here Jesus appears to have forgotten what the deal was in the heaven about being crucified and when he remembers he cries like an uncourageous man that he should be spared the agony of it all. There are man men who quite bravely dies for their nation or King with smiles and here we have Jesus the God of the Universe petrified.

And it takes and angel, a created being that is to give 'God' strength.

We can also see hes praying and people only pray because of their own selves they cannot do nothing which indicates a flaw a weakness.

22:40 And when he was at the place, he said unto them, Pray that ye enter not into temptation.

22:41 And he was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled down, and prayed,

22:42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

22:43 And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.

22:44 And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.
(Luke KJV)

Tired Jesus??

How does God become tired exactly? Tiredness is a biological and physical weaknes and a flaw.

This one is the funniest, how does 'god' who create the universe not know when a tree he created is in season...........

Ignorant Jesus??

'And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet. ." MARK 11:13

so to conclude it is completely reasonable to assume Jesus had human weakness by studying biblical text.

CLEARLY THE REASON FOR THE SEASON ISNT JESUS!!! Laughing
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 05:53 pm
Surely, you cannot be serious? When Christ walked the earth He was in human form, yes. This was so that people could identify with Him. He felt things just like everyone else does.

But, He is without sin. You seem to be calling bodily functions or emotions (flaws) sins. They are not.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 06:08 pm
Since when is anger not one of the Seven Deadly Sins, depending on the translation, Jesus is pretty PO'd at that fruitless tree, and in the next verses he beats the hell out those no-good vendors at the Temple.

Nice guy.

Joe
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 06:15 pm
Joe Nation wrote:
Since when is anger not one of the Seven Deadly Sins, depending on the translation, Jesus is pretty PO'd at that fruitless tree, and in the next verses he beats the hell out those no-good vendors at the Temple.

Nice guy.

Joe

It is not the anger that is the sin, Joe. It is the action brought on by the anger.

You don't think the Son of God had the right to kick the moneychangers out of the house of God?

I would imagine you wouldn't be too happy if someone turned your house into a flea market without your permission, now would you?

And actually, the bible says He drove them out of the temple. It does not say that He beat them up.
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 06:27 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Surely, you cannot be serious? When Christ walked the earth He was in human form, yes. This was so that people could identify with Him. He felt things just like everyone else does.

But, He is without sin. You seem to be calling bodily functions or emotions
(flaws) sins. They are not.

So you concede jesus was flawed when he was a man?? (whatever that means)

Since those attributes are not flaws for humans they would be for a god!!!

Im very serious actually.

You folks dont know quite what you mean when you say god and you expect the rest of us to buy into the nonsense and send our money to Tele-evangelist hypocrites!!1
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 06:32 pm
First of all, I have never expected you nor anyone else to accept what I say. And I have never asked you or anyone else to send money to anyone, ok?

You can say it anyway you want, stevewonder. Jesus Christ was without sin. He was and is the Son of God.
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 06:45 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
First of all, I have never expected you nor anyone else to accept what I say. And I have never asked you or anyone else to send money to anyone, ok?

You can say it anyway you want, stevewonder. Jesus Christ was without sin. He was and is the Son of God.

actuallly your wrong, he was wth sin according your theology because he too the sins of all mankind.............in which case when he took the sin where did it go??
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 06:46 pm
He took the punishment for the sins of mankind.
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 06:51 pm
so God took the punshment he was gonna give out himself because he couldnt accept a simple apology???

Its like a man stealng car and me catching him and saying you did a bad thing so kic me in the nutz and we will call it even!

How does that even make any sense.

Forgiveness would be if the thief said 'im sorry!!'

Okay i forgive you, off you go!!

and on the subject of money why have I never a Christian that wasnt materialistic???

why do your teleevangelist give me the creeps and they drive around sucking the blood off poor folk in the name of Christ!

are these followers of christ or the people in the temple that Jesus would have give a 'can of whop ass'??
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 06:58 pm
Sorry stevewonder, you'd have to ask God some of those questions.

I guess you meant you've never seen a Christian that wasn't materialistic? Well, you haven't seen every Christian in the world have you?

Perhaps the real Christians are doing just what others think they should be doing ~ practicing their faith out of the public eye?
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 07:05 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Sorry stevewonder, you'd have to ask God some of those questions.

I guess you meant you've never seen a Christian that wasn't materialistic? Well, you haven't seen every Christian in the world have you?

Perhaps the real Christians are doing just what others think they should be doing ~ practicing their faith out of the public eye?

so you dont know why?

did look for the answer in the Bible under the subject of salvation...........heres what jesus says

"If you want to enter into life, keep the commandments " (Matt 19:17).

where did he say anything about accepting his blood in bible???
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 07:11 pm
He also says I am the Truth, the Way, and the Life.

Read my signature.
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 07:14 pm
Firstly In the Bible Jesus is not the only begotten son of God
and that quote is not Jesus saying that
jesus says keep the commandments to get salvation
thats what i see in your book
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 07:29 pm
Well, I don't know what Bible you are reading from but my Bible does say Jesus said that. My Bible also says that Jesus is the Only Begotten Son of God.

In order for me to understand you better, it might help if I knew what faith you practice?
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 07:35 pm
Quote:
It is not the anger that is the sin, Joe. It is the action brought on by the anger.

Nope. Not according to any theology I'm familiar with.

Anger is the sin. Just as Envy is or Greed or Sloth or Lust. It doesn't have anything to do with action. Parse away, dear, you're wrong on this one.

One cannot be lustful, even if one does not enter into additional sin, the mere THOUGHT is sin. The same with Anger, the mere thought is sin.

Do not deny it.

Joe(studied some on this)Nation
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 07:44 pm
Well Joe, I can't disagree with you there. Let me elaborate on what I mean a little further.

If one becomes angry they have a choice. They either react to that anger or they identify it and lose it.

If I immediately get angry at what someone says and lash out at them, I definitely am committing a sin.

If I recognize I should not be angry and immediately turn from that anger I still have committed a sin but have not stayed in that sin.

But, Jesus Christ committed no sin.

I would suppose by your rationalization then that you think God the Father committed murder?
0 Replies