TO MEN

material girl

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 05:25 am
We lie for good reasons, to comfort you in your insecurities, so you wont have a go if we buy something full price and not in a sale, guys just lie to have sex ith someone then they ignore us or call us names.
How sh*tty do you think that makes us feel??!!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 08:01 am
its not the size of the boat

but the motion of the ocean..
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 09:41 am
material girl wrote:
We lie for good reasons, to comfort you in your insecurities, so you wont have a go if we buy something full price and not in a sale, guys just lie to have sex ith someone then they ignore us or call us names.
How sh*tty do you think that makes us feel??!!

That really isn't very flattering to women to say we lie.

I personally don't lie, even if it means a little hurt feeling, because in the end, the truth is the truth is the truth.

And sometimes, it hurts.

And I've never had sex with a guy based on something he said to me. I don't get women who are like that. I always had sex with guys because I wanted to.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 10:07 am
Bella Dea wrote:
And I've never had sex with a guy based on something he said to me.

Baby, I wish you were the storm door on my house...that way, I could slam you all day long.

Well?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 10:13 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
And I've never had sex with a guy based on something he said to me.

Baby, I wish you were the storm door on my house...that way, I could slam you all day long.

Well?

I already want to have sex with you Slappy so your pick up line is futile.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 10:21 am
funny how all the anti-male proponents are husband and boyfriend-less, idn't it?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 10:26 am
dagmaraka wrote:
funny how all the anti-male proponents are husband and boyfriend-less, idn't it?

Of course! That's why they hate men. That's like me telling you women the pros/cons of maxi pads vs. tampons.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 10:29 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
dagmaraka wrote:

Of course! That's why they hate men. That's like me telling you women the pros/cons of maxi pads vs. tampons.

Well, you can't stuff a maxi up your nose in case of a bleed so...I'd guess you'd have at least one pro/con to them....
0 Replies

ralpheb

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 10:35 am
I've seen some big noses out there
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 10:35 am
ralpheb wrote:
I've seen some big noses out there

Laughing
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 10:41 am
dyslexia wrote:
I come better with you than anyone else.

Thing that always makes me think is: how does she know?
0 Replies

ralpheb

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 11:07 am
I've never done this before
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 11:13 am
ralpheb wrote:
I've never done this before

Question
0 Replies

ralpheb

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 11:46 am
part of the women's lies

do I have to explain everything to women?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 01:16 pm
ralpheb wrote:
part of the women's lies

do I have to explain everything to women?

What?

What are you talking about?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 01:57 pm
Posters were mentioning things women lied about ("size doesnt matter" and the like). Ralpheb added another example ("I've never done this before"). Personally, I'd be a bit freaked out if a woman told me that, but then I'm 34..
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 01:59 pm
i have never done that before either.. Embarrassed
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 03:30 pm
nimh wrote:
Posters were mentioning things women lied about ("size doesnt matter" and the like). Ralpheb added another example ("I've never done this before"). Personally, I'd be a bit freaked out if a woman told me that, but then I'm 34..

Ohhhhhhhhhh... That makes sense.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 04:56 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
dagmaraka wrote:

Well, you can't stuff a maxi up your nose in case of a bleed so...I'd guess you'd have at least one pro/con to them....

So is this a pro or a con? I can't make up my mind....
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 05:59 pm
dagmarka wrote:
Quote:

Slappy wrote:
Quote:

Dagmarka and Slappy --

It sounds like neither one of you has ever been rejected or seriously hurt in a relationship. I'm really glad for you -- so I'll try to overlook the condescending, superior tone of your posts and the smug cruelty underlying them.

Maybe you two should get together and show us all how the perfect relationship is done.
0 Replies