Timber's Rowdy, Late Night Hot Tub Party...BYOB.

gezzy

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 12:08 am
Hahahahaha!!!! You guys are a riot, LOL!

Hey, we got Timber puffed up ;-)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 12:57 am
Don't hate you at all! Just laughing at your profiling thingy!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 12:58 am
Timber looks way cute puffed up....
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 01:14 am
He sure does. We'll have to puff him up more often.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 01:24 am
Hmmmmmm - you know how to puff Timber up, don't you? Just put your lips together and blow....
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 02:20 am
Pffffaaaawwwww! (finally comes up for air!)

Sofia --
You have style and grace, a self-parodying blast of humor, the deepest wit and slyest sense of fun that I have ever encountered!

I haven't encountered much. But I still think you're incredibly cool, and I bow before the Sly Goddess of Style. Perchance even just to peek from a different angle.

(Sorry about the trail mix... Not bad, kind of like Cheerios!).
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 02:30 am
Bad soggy, but!
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 02:37 am
Codeborg, you flirting ?

Hiama pricks Timber with a pin---TIMBERRRRRRRRR.....

As Timber crashes in a soggy mess, Hiama helps him up, " Thanks Hiama, I was getting a good view of Manhattan, but the aircraft were worrying me a bit, I feel a bit safer down here "

Sofia, You could never look like Crap.

Debs, Please don't drink all the Scotch I really don't think its fair on me and the others. Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

Stillwater, you finished with my loofah, great, I may be needing it before too long.

What's that Sofia, the garbage man is here well tell him we don't want any.
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:3DI7OfvpOC0C:www.gtwn.net/~matthew/images/dilbert/garbage.gif
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 06:00 am
Thank god Hiama surfaced finally!
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 10:58 am
Oh, jeeez!!! Hiama poped Timber and now I have to puff him up all over again. <sigh>
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 11:04 am
Don't hyperventilate, gezzy! :wink:
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 11:16 am
I'm trying not too Rae. Hey, you wanna give me a hand. I think there's another plug here somewhere.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 11:18 am
We will all help, Gezzy - don't worry.
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 12:16 pm
Sorry guys I got some lungs on me, just been to the gym so I'm feeling energetic-I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow that house down-sorry wrong space time coordinates-realigning-zoom- thar she BLOWS>>>>>>>
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 12:35 pm
Sofia, now officially and madly in love with Code Borg, is seeking a suitable shady, secluded spot in Timber's immense backyard, in which to lie unashamedly, awaiting a much anticipated ravaging from the afore mentioned Code Borg.

......aaahhhh, the anticipation. It's making me wait. It's keeping me waaaaaaaaiting.

(Plus, puposefully NOT going to be on hand for the next scrubbing of that biohazardous Hot Tub...)

Glad Gezzy popped back up, I missed her terribly. She is a necessary star in the Constellation of the Hot Tub. Plus, she knows where Timber's keys are.

Glad our dear naughty unicorn made it through the night.

...You just put your lips together and blow. (?) I am speechless!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 12:37 pm
Sofia, Timbers back yard is likely still hiding under the snow drifts.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 12:54 pm
Guess I'll have to wait for summer.

Anticipation............really keeping me waiting.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 01:01 pm
LOL ... we've had a few consecutive days above freezing now, rog, though it does dip below freezing at night ... all but the sheltered drifts is pretty much gone, and they are steadily shrinking. The ground is pretty mushy, as the frost extends several feet into the soil, and the meltwater can't percolate through the frostline, naturally. A week or so of moderating weather, and it will be time to start yard cleaning. That always results in a huge brushpile, which becomes the annual Memorial Day Bonfire, traditionally held on the site of, and in commemoration of, the Great Memorial day Barn Fire of some years back Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 01:08 pm
I'll not be lying about nyood in any of that!

But, we shall have to celebrate the Bonfire. Please let us know when the time comes.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 01:37 pm
Sofia
I'm so flattered that you missed me. I have been otherwise preoccupied these days, so much so that I haven't been feeling quite like myself, but I'll be around for sure. After all, we all have to pitch in and help timber get the bon fire ready. I love bo fires and I can't wait.

Timber
you might not want to stand too close to the fire since we've spent all this time puffing you back up ;-)
0 Replies