Funny as hell and True ... Sex Change A MUST READ

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:49 am
Chai Tea wrote:
To me it just seems that sometimes you "leap before you look" not thinking things through.

I glanced at your first post yesterday, well maybe the whole first page, and my initial reaction, to put it bluntly was...

This is the stupidest thing I've seen in a long time. It's not at all funny, it's immature, and dumb.

I was really surpised at you quite frankly.

Is that a picture of you on that website?
You think this guy didn't look at this picture and realize it was you?

The thing that really got me was the making fun of the whole transgender thing.

Sex change operations are a very serious issue. People do not go into this expensive painful long procedure on a whim.

Personally I thought it was very disrespectful not only of your friend, but to others here that might be transgendered, or be close to someone who is, or just feels this is not something to be made fun of.

You were making fun of a group of people as if they were a big joke.

Not Cool Crazy.

No that is not me on the website
0 Replies

lindatw

Chai: Amen !!!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

That's not her on the site, chai.

Don't worry CL...I don't think you're a horrible f'n person for this prank.

I knew you were a horrible f'n person long before.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:52 am
Listen everyone is entitled to their own opinion... it is obvious that page is a joke.... no I am not poking fun at them at all.... they make their own choice to go through with the operation....

You guys don't like it, fine... your choice... you gave me ur opinion.. now I am going to go crawl into a hole and never come out again..

It was nice talking with you all... you have been really great throughout my whole experience here...

But you are right.. maybe I am to immature for you guys... maybe I don't know how to play a joke.... no wait... what did people do to me growing up... oh yea... PEOPLE ARE CRUEL.... sorry I can be human sometimes...
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:54 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
That's not her on the site, chai.

Don't worry CL...I don't think you're a horrible f'n person for this prank.

I knew you were a horrible f'n person long before.

Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 09:00 am
Crazielady420 wrote:
L

But you are right.. maybe I am to immature for you guys... maybe I don't know how to play a joke.... no wait... what did people do to me growing up... oh yea... PEOPLE ARE CRUEL.... sorry I can be human sometimes...

This is immature, CL. "He did it to me so I get to do it back", you hate me, wah wah. You went too far and were called out for it. This isn't the end of the world. In fact, it isn't even the end of the day. If you want sympathy and a hug for this, you are looking for it in the wrong way. People like you here but not when you act like this. We don't need more drama in our lives. If you feel you must leave, then do so. But no one asked you to or "made you". And no one was trying to.

Just remember that. The harder you try for attention, the less you'll get. Just accept that we like you here. And take the good with the bad.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 09:04 am
slappy..

i love you

CL- if you are leaving the board, then im sorry to see you go. I hope things turn out well for you in life and drama stops. People deserve peace. ( not talking about your friends, im talking about you ;-) )
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 09:05 am
I dont think youre a horrible f*cking person, Crazie. I dont think anyone here thinks you're a horrible person.

You're cool.

'K?

You just had a really bad idea, that coulda turned out real bloody, and you were called out on it in time. So, good thing you asked. And good thing you're not going through with it.

Now stay, 'k?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 09:06 am
did i just say i love slappy?

these vaginal drippings must be going to my head..
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 09:07 am
Bella Dea wrote:
Crazielady420 wrote:
L

This is immature, CL. "He did it to me so I get to do it back", you hate me, wah wah. You went too far and were called out for it. This isn't the end of the world. In fact, it isn't even the end of the day. If you want sympathy and a hug for this, you are looking for it in the wrong way. People like you here but not when you act like this. We don't need more drama in our lives. If you feel you must leave, then do so. But no one asked you to or "made you". And no one was trying to.

Just remember that.

whoa whoa whoa... first he never did this too me... second... I am not crying like a lil b*tch right now.. I said you guys were right... I was wrong.. I admitted that.. that is not immature... I asked if people thought it was funny and they didn't I accepted that... I said I was having a bad day and apologized.... I am not trying to give you my drama... your choice to read and respond..

Trust me I know it is not the end of the day, the world, the hour... I just honestly don't want to talk about this anymore... my defenses are up.... when being attacked from more than one person anyones defenses would be up...

I have come to the conclusion that I am not going through with this.. my friend thought it would be funny and I was going to go along with it... End of story... I don't need anymore advice or criticism on this subject....

Right now I have better things to do and I imagine that you all have better things to do also... I will calm down and join the other threads... but I need to chill for a bit... I am not an angry person but when I do get angry I can't control my emotions... and right now I am trying my best to keep my cool

I have always been a sensitive person and I tend to take things personal when I shouldn't... Yes at times I can be immature... but I tend not to lean that way... if you actually meet me in person I can almost guarentee you would not take me for my age.... I have grown alot mentally but sometimes the inner child comes out to play... as with everyone

So with all that said.. again I said I was sorry.... what more can I do?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 09:10 am
Crazielady420 wrote:

whoa whoa whoa... first he never did this too me... second... I am not crying like a lil b*tch right now.. I said you guys were right... I was wrong.. I admitted that.. that is not immature...

It was meant as "cruel things happened to me as a kid so I can now do it to others without guilt".

And again, no one called you a little bitch.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 09:11 am
crazielady wrote:

Are you sure you want me to answer that?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 09:11 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
crazielady wrote:

Are you sure you want me to answer that?

go ahead I am sure it will make me laugh
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 09:13 am
shewolfnm wrote:

Yes, yes, you did.

It's ok. Coming from a person who pees sitting down(you, not me), those feeling are completely normal and natural.

And to that I say, "take a number."

CL, don't worry. These people are relentless. Fun-sponges. They almost stopped me from sodomizing my sleeping roomate with a broomstick....almost.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 09:13 am
Bella Dea wrote:
Crazielady420 wrote:

whoa whoa whoa... first he never did this too me... second... I am not crying like a lil b*tch right now.. I said you guys were right... I was wrong.. I admitted that.. that is not immature...

It was meant as "cruel things happened to me as a kid so I can now do it to others without guilt".

And again, no one called you a little bitch.

No it wasn't meant like that.. it was meant to say people can be cruel.. it is human... I just worded it wrong...

No one had to call me a lil bitch.... I was just using those particular words because that is how I felt.... I tend to use foul language alot when I am upset
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 09:15 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
shewolfnm wrote:

Yes, yes, you did.

It's ok. Coming from a person who pees sitting down(you, not me), those feeling are completely normal and natural.

And to that I say, "take a number."

CL, don't worry. These people are relentless. Fun-sponges. They almost stopped me from sodomizing my sleeping roomate with a broomstick....almost.

Shocked
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 09:19 am
I still walk with a limp because of that damn broomstick.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 09:19 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I still walk with a limp because of that damn broomstick.

you know you liked it Gus Laughing
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 09:23 am
You didn't see the broom.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 09:24 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
You didn't see the broom.

Do you have a picture?
0 Replies