Funny as hell and True ... Sex Change A MUST READ

sozobe

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 02:21 pm
What happens if he's completely humiliated, though? Like, is that a chance you're willing to take?

I've been witness to a few "OMG this'll be hilarious he'll laugh and laugh" situations that turned ugly... REALLY ugly. Especially the public humiliation ones.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 02:24 pm
Hmmm... I am not sure in all honesty... like I said I wanted to tell him, but my friend said to do this and the two of them are like brothers....

Ahhhhhhh I hate these kind of decisions.. I know it is mean.... now you must make me think about it and b/cuz I am such a nice person.... errr... eerrrrr.errrrr
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 02:27 pm
http://www.cnn.com/US/9908/26/talkshow.slaying.02/
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 02:36 pm
Hmm.. I don't think my friend would shoot us, but I will put it past my friend that is dressing in the drag
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 02:43 pm
He's going to meet a shemale off the internet.

A little embarrassment is in order.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 02:47 pm
She isn't a she male... she is all woman now... want to see her??
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 02:53 pm
Check her/him out...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 03:01 pm
You made up that whole page?
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 03:09 pm
Synonymph: Thank You!!! My sentiments exactly. When someone is embarassed and hurt,publicly,or privately,they can go off the deep end really quickly. Suicide,depression,etc,can all be caused by the cruelty of another,especially a so-called "friend".
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 03:12 pm
Slappy: Just mfor the sake of curiosity,to whom do you attribute the "punani" quote at the bottom of your page? it sounds like something Ali G would say.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 03:19 pm
Yup, it's Ali G. I think I got it from the speech he gave at Harvard.
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 03:26 pm
Aha !!! I thought so !
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 03:36 pm
"How is he going to react??? Is this too mean??"

IMO, abolutely, yes, it is way too mean.
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 03:48 pm
yeah I agree, very mean, even though you dont intend it to be so....but...you are going to make him feel so embarrased, poor guy.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 03:53 pm
I think if you even had to stop and ask anyone if this was too mean then you already knew it was.

I thought of that Jenny Jones slaying when I first read your post.

I appreciate you have a sense of humor and your friends probably do too, but do you really think this is something your friend would want anyone to make fun of?

I really hope you do not do this. I would hate to see you lose a friendship over a cruel joke.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 04:43 pm
But u don't know my friends... they;d do it to me in a heart beat and I'd just laugh it off.... I mean it is not that much of a big deal

and yes slappy I made that whole page
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 05:15 pm
Crazie...umm, think long and hard about it, before you really go through with it. I'm afraid for your sake, the public humilation will end the friendship.

I say this to you...after doing somewhat a similiar joke myself. But mine was to teach a friend a lesson...not to embarass him.

I have a 22 yo male friend. Who started to chat. Who also believes anything and everything he was being told. He'd run into where I was working and buy condoms and haul ass to the nearest town to meet up.

He talked to me about these ladies..and I told him...not to believe everything you hear or see over the internet. "Awww, I don't!..LOL" (yeah right)

So, I caught him online one afternoon...talked to him under my name. Than changed names on him. Went right back to him....talked for over an hour. The first chat with "Devon"..he was "in love". LOL Wanted to meet up...I refused.

After the third chat session with him....he was even more star struck...of course, it helped that I knew what buttons to push with him.

Then "Devon" disapeared.

A month later...the two of us were discussing chatting. When he again stated that he would "Never meet anyone off the net, and didn't believe anything that he was told".

And face to face to him, I brought up, "Devon". The look on his face was one of surprise...a lil shock and a lil anger. He accused me of betraying him.

I told him..."Yea..you might be right. But I did it, cause I knew you were jumping and running to meet these people off the net...and I had also told you to be leary, cause you never knew who you were talking too...or if they were lying to you."

Maybe I did betray him....but it also taught him a lesson. He doesn't trust anyone on the net now....and is a lil bit more leary.
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 06:17 pm
C.L.: The main issue here,is not whether or not you can meet terrific,truthful people on line,but whether or not a person is cruel,deceitful and mean-spirited. If your friend reached out to your mythical transgendered person,then he must be in great need of friends. If that is the case, be his friend,but don't commit an act of cruelty that could damage his soul and spirit for a lifetime.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 07:06 am
Noone is ok with their private sexual choices being made public.
There is a diffrence when it is just a joke and not something a person is into.. Like kidding about someone being gay when you KNOW they are not..
That can be funny.
But when someone chooses a sexual adventure, plans on going through with it, and doesnt tell anyone else, that is a private thing and when that is brought to light and toyed with by someone else, that is painful.
be careful where you tread with this.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 07:12 am
Eh... I can't do it anymore.... do I tell him that she is not real or just have her break his heart?? My friend is still gonna do it I think though... but I can't

I hate having a conscience (sp?)

SO do I tell him...
0 Replies