Funny as hell and True ... Sex Change A MUST READ

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 12:20 pm
Ok... well I have a friend who is into the whole meeting girls offline thing.... so he is talking to this one person who he thinks is a girl that used to be a guy.... he has told her many things... i.e. she makes him question his sexuallity.....

Now he emailed her... thinking her web page was real.... he didn't know it was really me being bored and making up this web page...

So here I am talking as this once man now all woman person to one of my good guy friends...

So then he says he wants to meet her... yada yada.. so I had her say yes....

Now they are meeting on Friday... and he is gonna find out it is me... but we are going to dress up another one of my guy friends up in a pink dress and a blonde wig.... we are going to meet him at a bar.. so he can't see me...

How is he going to react??? Is this too mean?? Laughing

I am going to pee myself from laughing so hard when I see his face
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 5,177 • Replies: 103
No top replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 12:29 pm
I could even post the emails he sent and show you what he thinks s/he looks like
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 12:31 pm
So your guy friend, WANTS to meet this someone who was a man, but now a woman?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 12:32 pm
Yes...
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 12:33 pm
but I didn't mention he is one of those guys that gets all the ladies and everyone always thought he may like men a little but he is all into girls as he claims
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 12:52 pm
He doesn't know any of his friends are in on this, right?

If not, guess that answers your question whether he likes men or not.

Start calling this guy "RuPaul."
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 12:57 pm
He has no clue that we know... it was my friends idea to do this.. I was just gonna call him up when I got the first email and harrass him

but now it is this whole big thing... I hope he laughs too... I know he will be embarrassed... but it really is kinda funny.. specially if you know him... mr. cocky... I can get all the woman I want type of guy
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 01:04 pm
I'd say it's a little more than embarrassing....now everyone is going to know this guy's willing to f*ck a shemale.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 01:05 pm
Wait a second....I've noticed lately you've been throwing a lot of "jokes" out there about your penis.

Are there some hormone therapies, or operations you've had you're not telling us about?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 01:05 pm
But wait,... she has had a full operation.. no penis.. all woman now.. just used to be a man
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 01:07 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Wait a second....I've noticed lately you've been throwing a lot of "jokes" out there about your penis.

Are there some hormone therapies, or operations you've had you're not telling us about?

No I am all woman... I wish I was a guy sometimes.... I am used to being one of the guys.... ugh... oh well...

But I promise I am all woman... I could prove it.. but then I'd be a slut Laughing
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 01:18 pm
No no no...there's no such thing as a slut.

The term now in 2005 is "good girl."
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 01:26 pm
Ok... well then I am a bad girl cuz I am not a good girl... is that right... sounds wrong, I am confused
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 01:35 pm
What I also find to be funny is that my best guy friend is going to dress in drag and meet him in a crowded bar...

I really am going to pee myself from laughing....
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 01:51 pm
That is funny...takes some balls to dress in drag in a bar, unless it's Halloween.

You gotta get pictures.
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 02:01 pm
Funny as Hell and true......
Mad All this time I thought your "handle" was "Crazy Lady" not Cruel Lady.
I don't know your intended victim,but if somebody did that to me,I would be:{1} Hurt that a supposed friend would do this to me, {2}P.O.'d beyond words,that I'd been led to waste my time on a pack of lies. It's best if you stop this now, have your transgendered friend say she can't make the date after all,then you confess to your friend immediately that it was you all along,and that you were just playing with his feelings for lack of anything better to do. Don't be surprised if your friend never speaks to you again. Mad

P.S.: I don't think your other friend will be able to pass himself off as a transgender person. Most transgendered people look darn good as women,especially after all they go thru to get there.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 02:02 pm
And the first granola bar is flung...
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 02:07 pm
Slappy: Amen. Granola duels at sunrise.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 02:07 pm
Re: Funny as Hell and true......
lindatw wrote:
Mad All this time I thought your "handle" was "Crazy Lady" not Cruel Lady.
I don't know your intended victim,but if somebody did that to me,I would be:{1} Hurt that a supposed friend would do this to me, {2}P.O.'d beyond words,that I'd been led to waste my time on a pack of lies. It's best if you stop this now, have your transgendered friend say she can't make the date after all,then you confess to your friend immediately that it was you all along,and that you were just playing with his feelings for lack of anything better to do. Don't be surprised if your friend never speaks to you again. Mad

P.S.: I don't think your other friend will be able to pass himself off as a transgender person. Most transgendered people look darn good as women,especially after all they go thru to get there.

If you knew my friend,... I think he would honestly get a good laugh out of it and say ok my bad.... we are all very close... him and I have been especially close before...

I think he may be trying to trick me though... I am not sure yet... but I am not trying to be cruel... it isn't that bad.... he is not saying he wants to have sex with her... just meet her... and sadly it has happened to him before

He went to meet a girl online, showed up at the house.. rang the doorbell and it was some old fat guy in drag
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 02:10 pm
Also I hope it will help him learn to stop meeting people off the internet that he has only talked to once or twice
0 Replies