Funny as hell and True ... Sex Change A MUST READ

lindatw

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 07:35 am
If your other friend is still going through with this travesty,then tell him you want no part of it,and then you tell your victim,it was you behind it all. That will still hurt the intended victim,but maybe he will be glad you were finally honest.

Your other chioce is for your transgendered friend to tell the victim,that she has been called out of town on a family emergency,and can't keep the date,and doesn't know when she'll be back.That way,the date is broken,your friend won't be hurt,and transgendered can just fade away.
C.L.,this whole mess should never have been hatched. It has required one lie upon another to make it happen,and now requires more lies to get you out of it.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 07:51 am
Wow you guys really do take things seriously.... I am kinda surprised with it.... I honestly don't care anymore.. I know my friends... and IT WASN'T ALL ME.... I am not a f*cking bad guy....

I was checking the email... I made it obvious the page was fake....

Anyways while checking the email my other guy friend was behind me reading them... so we both saw it at the same time... had a good laugh about it... and wrote back.. I was gonna tell him at first.... and I am still going to tell him... you really don't know my friends...

This is ridiculous...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 07:54 am
Your transgendered personality sure does have a lot of fans. How many emails do you get on that account?

You could always email him as her, saying you've got a leaky vagina and have to go in for an emergency operation.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:06 am
I think this is an awful idea of a joke and since you said it was a true story, this is the response you get.
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:17 am
I agree,Bella. A sure sign that one has grown up,is the ability to put oneself in the other guy's shoes and ask"How would I feel if this were done to me?"
"Pranks" like this have a way of backfiring on the perpetrator,and causing unimaginable harm to the victim.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:21 am
Exactly linda.
Pranks are fun and can be a great thing, but when it involves someones sexual choice, that can be a very touchy situation.
But most of us are not in the same age range, so that could be why we dont find it too funny ?
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:23 am
Funny as hell....
Slappy: A leaky what Question Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes What a subject for this early in the day! Yuk !
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:25 am
Sorry just having a really shitty day, my grandfather is getting surgery and I am stresed out wicked bad

If you knew my friend.. the way he is talking to her.. he explained that he is straight and he just wants to meet her... and I think he is trying to trick us cuz I swear I told him about her before and even showed him her page...

But we always do this kind of stuff to each other and if they did it to me, yes I would be embarrassed.... but it would make me piss myself from laughing... That is just the way we are
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:27 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Your transgendered personality sure does have a lot of fans. How many emails do you get on that account?

You could always email him as her, saying you've got a leaky vagina and have to go in for an emergency operation.

take a look at the page again.. it is obvious it is not real.. I posted the link to where I got the pictures and everything...

Yes her mailbox is constantly full... I get some pretty funny emails... and I usually say my penis fell off or something.. I have made it obvious and some people just look at the pics and think that the guy is her bf or something
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:27 am
How's that firepole project going, crazielady?
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:28 am
I don't know,Shewolfnm. I don't know that even when I was that age,I would have been able to perpetrate that kind of risky behavior. I certainly was no saint,but then I'd like to think,that I would have been raised to think of the other person,
and applied the rule of "Do unto others...."
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:29 am
It seems like there is always someone sick , or having a problem in your life CL.
Doesnt it ever just tire you?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:29 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
How's that firepole project going, crazielady?

slowly but surely it is coming haha
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:31 am
I am young.. I have drama in my life... everyone does.. I over analyze and I don't like to talk to my friends about it... I come here and show a side of myself that nobody else sees....

Not everyone agrees that is fine... I am not going to do it... so everyone is happy now... it;s over and done... but now everyone thinks I am this horrible f*cking person.... but u know what I honestly don't care right now... it's not worth it... nothing is... f*ck it
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:32 am
shewolfnm wrote:
It seems like there is always someone sick , or having a problem in your life CL.
Doesnt it ever just tire you?

That is life.. that is how it works... everyone has problems... mine just like to come all at once.. I deal.. I move on and I forget....
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:36 am
Why do you automatically assume every one thinks you're a "horrible f*cking person"? We thought this was a tasteless prank and said so.

I didn't say anything about you personally.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:37 am
Like I said earlier bad day.. I am sorry... Just a really bad day...
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:38 am
I just didn't expect everyone to jump down my throat all at once....

I can't handle it today... maybe I need to take a break from here for a bit
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:46 am
You can't say things,and then not expect a reaction,or be surprised by the reaction you get.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 08:46 am
To me it just seems that sometimes you "leap before you look" not thinking things through.

I glanced at your first post yesterday, well maybe the whole first page, and my initial reaction, to put it bluntly was...

This is the stupidest thing I've seen in a long time. It's not at all funny, it's immature, and dumb.

I was really surpised at you quite frankly.

Is that a picture of you on that website?
You think this guy didn't look at this picture and realize it was you?

The thing that really got me was the making fun of the whole transgender thing.

Sex change operations are a very serious issue. People do not go into this expensive painful long procedure on a whim.

Personally I thought it was very disrespectful not only of your friend, but to others here that might be transgendered, or be close to someone who is, or just feels this is not something to be made fun of.

You were making fun of a group of people as if they were a big joke.

Not Cool Crazy.
0 Replies