What Really Happened on 9/11?

Zippo

Fri 29 Sep, 2006 07:07 am
Writings of a Finnish Military Expert on 9/11

Evidence of advanced fusion devices at the WTC:

1. Pulverization of 99% of concrete into ultra fine dust as recorded by official studies. Concrete dust was created instantly throughout the towers when the fusion device million degree heat rapidly expanded water vapour 1000-fold in the concrete floors.

2. Superheated steels ablating (vaporizing continuously as they fall) as seen in video clips of the towers collapsing. This requires uniform temperatures roughly twice that of thermite. Conventional demolition or explosive charges (thermate, rdx, hdx etc.) cannot transfer heath so rapidly that the steel goes above it's boiling temperature.

3. 22 ton outer wall steel sections ejected 200 meters into the winter garden. Cutting charges cannot eject heavy steels and throwing charges cannot provide the energy required without heavy, solid surface mounts.

4. 330 ton section of outer wall columns ripping off side of tower. Cutting charges cannot eject heavy steels linked together and throwing charges cannot provide the energy required without very heavy, solid surfaces to mount those charges.

5. Molten ponds of steel at the bottom of elevator shafts (WTC1, WTC2, WTC7). Massive heath loads have been present at the lower parts of these high-rise buildings. As one of the witnesses after seeing the flow of metals declared: "no one will be found alive".

6. The spire behaviour (stands for 20-30 seconds, evaporates and goes down, steel dust remains in the air where the spire was). The spire did not stand because it lost its durability when the joints vaporized.

7. Sharp spikes in seismograph readings (Richter 2.1 and 2.3) occurred at the beginning of collapse for both towers. Short duration and high power indicate an explosive event.

8. A press weighting 50 tons disappeared from a basement floor of Twin Towers and was never recovered from debris. Not possible with collapses or controlled demolitions. The press was vaporized or melted totally.

9. Bone dust cloud around the WTC. This was found not until spring 2006 from the Deutsche Bank building. (In excess of 700 human remains found on the roof and from air vents). See http://www.911citizenswatch.org/print.php?sid=906

10. Fires took 100 days to extinguish despite continuous spraying of water. Thermate would burn out totally and then cool down much faster, just in a few days. This long cooling time means the total heath load being absorbed into the steels of the WTC was massive, far in excess anything found in collapses or typical controlled demolitions.

11. Brown shades of color in the air due nuclear radiation forming NO2, NO3 and nitric acid. TV and documentary footage changed the color balance to blue to disguise this fact indicating complicity in the coverup.

12. Elevated Tritium values measured in the WTC area but not elsewhere in New York. Official studies stated that 8 EXIT signs from two commercial Boeing jets were responsible. The tritium in those EXIT signs is insufficient to explain the measurements (very little tritium is available for measuring after evaporation into air as hydrogen and as tritiated water vapour. This can provide conclusive proof of fusion devices and therefore US/Israeli military involvement.

13. Pyroclastic flow observed in the concrete-based clouds. Only found with volcanic eruptions and nuclear detonations. The explosion squibs cool down just a few milliseconds after the explosion or after having reached some 10 meters in the air. Pyroclastic flow will not mix with other clouds meaning very serious heath in those clouds not possible with the conventional demolition or explosive charges. The pyroclastic clouds were cooling down at the WTC but this process took some 30 seconds. See http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1381525012075538113

14. Huge expanding dust clouds 5 times the volume of the building indicating extreme levels of heat generated far in excess of traditional demolition explosives.

15. Rubble height was some 10% of the original instead of 33% expected in a traditional demolition. Fusion device removal of underground central steel framework allowed upper framework to fall into this empty space and reduce the rubble height.

16. No survivors found, except some firefighters in one corner pocket in the rubble who looked up to see blue sky above them instead of being crushed by collapsing debris. Upward fusion flashlight-like beam of destruction missed this pocket but removed debris above those lucky firemen.

17. 14 rescue dogs and some rescue workers died far too soon afterward to be attributed to asbestos or dust toxins (respiratory problems due to alpha and tritium particles created by fusion are far more toxic)

18. Record concentrations of near-atomic size metal particles found in dust studies due to ablated steel. Only possible with vaporized (boiling) steels.

19. Decontamination procedure used at Ground Zero (hi-pressure water spraying) for all steel removed from site. Water spraying contains fusion radioactivity.

20. No bodies, furniture or computers found in the rubble, but intact sheets of paper covered the streets with fine dust. Items with significant mass absorbed fusion energy (neutrons, x-rays) and were vaporized while paper did not. Paper and powder theory.

21. 200 000 gallon sprinkler water tanks on the roofs of WTC1 and WTC2, but no water in the ruins. Heat of fusion devices vaporized large reservoirs of water.

22. Reports of cars exploding around the WTC and many burned out wrecks could be seen that had not been hit by debris. Fusion energy (heath radiation and the neutrons) caused cars to ignite and burn far from WTC site.

23. Wide area electrical outage, repairs took over 3 months. Fusion devices cause EM pulse with Compton scattering. See German engineers help the USA plate 5. http://home.debitel.net/user/andreas.bunkahle/defaulte.htm

24. EM pulse was recorded by broadcast cameras with high quality electronic circuitry. This occurred at the same time as the seismic peaks recorded by Lamont Doherty during the beginning of the collapse. This is due to the Compton Effect and resulted in a large area power outage at the WTC.
0 Replies

farmerman

Fri 29 Sep, 2006 07:12 am
Im glad that you informed me that tritium was a form of hydrogen, I wouldnt have known that and would have gone on the rest of my life thinking that it was something else.

The exit signs I spoke of, contain a substance (di-tritium hydroxide), which is packed in the phosphor coated red or green glass surface. The chemical substance , as a liquid, fits in between sealed plates like a fish tank and activates the EXIT sign.

I wish raprap were still in the forum. HEs worked in the nuclear processing industry (bomb plants) and he would laugh his ass off if he even suspected that some of these "Nuke" websites even existed.

Who said that theres a sucker born every minute? was it Mencken or WC Fields?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Fri 29 Sep, 2006 07:17 am
I am no expert in atomic explosives and I am laughing my ass off. I couldn't imagine what an actual expert would do.
0 Replies

Zippo

Fri 29 Sep, 2006 07:23 am
We have recorded evidence of this. Photos cannot lie.

Both WTC buildings collapse exactly at the same instance, as the choppers (which have been hovering above) fly away from over the top of the buildings - watch carefully.

Which is an indication of some type of nuclear triggering method. (we're working on that)

Care to view this video : http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3498980438587461603
0 Replies

Zippo

Fri 29 Sep, 2006 07:27 am
McGentrix wrote:
I am no expert in atomic explosives and I am laughing my ass off. I couldn't imagine what an actual expert would do.

Thanks for the encouragement, to work even harder. Nothing will stop us.
0 Replies

woiyo

Fri 29 Sep, 2006 07:29 am
Zippo wrote:

Both WTC buildings collapse exactly at the same instance, as the choppers (which have been hovering above) fly away from over the top of the buildings - watch carefully.

Which is an indication of some type of nuclear triggering method. (we're working on that)

Care to view this video : http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3498980438587461603

EXACTLY the same instant? Both of them? Really? Gee, and I thought I saw them fall at different times.

Thanks for altering me to my vision problems.
0 Replies

Zippo

Fri 29 Sep, 2006 07:38 am
woiyo wrote:
Zippo wrote:

EXACTLY the same instant? Both of them? Really? Gee, and I thought I saw them fall at different times.

Ha ha, good try, if you had finished reading the sentence.

Let me rephrase it.

Both building collapsed at different times (duh!). But collapsed exactly a few seconds, after the choppers flew away from the top of the towers.
0 Replies

woiyo

Fri 29 Sep, 2006 07:48 am
Zippo wrote:
woiyo wrote:
Zippo wrote:

Let me rephrase it.

Both building collapsed at different times (duh!). But collapsed exactly a few seconds, after the choppers flew away from the top of the towers.

Wait, let me rub my eyes again.

OK. Here is the sentance you posted.

"Both WTC buildings collapse exactly at the same instance, as the choppers (which have been hovering above) fly away from over the top of the buildings - watch carefully."

Where in that sentance does it say they collapsed at different times?
0 Replies

farmerman

Fri 29 Sep, 2006 08:15 am
Quote:
Nothing will stop us.
. Is that spooky or what?

Zippo, while I commend you for your hobby, I would urge you to keep in mind the old scientific concept of "multiple hypotheses"
You seem to have gone from a conspiracist who bought the whole "cutter chrge theory" and now youve dumped that for the Thermonuclear device theory. I can plotz all over at least 7 of your "Finnish Experts" points without going into any literature. I see how he has distanced himself freom the Brigham Young fella , once lamont experts had shown how the "9/11 experts for truth" had monkeyed with their seismic strip charts (Doesnt anyone of the conspiracists know or even consider that anyone with a computer and a way, could have viewed the real seismic records from that day), it appears now that MM has changed the conspiracy baseline by asserting a "compton effect" tag line (Which, as you know, nullifies the controlled demolition story). Now youve got dueling conspiracies

Its turning out that all your experts are now disagreeing with themselves. SOON, perhaps they will subtend ever smaller radii of revolution until they disappear up their own butts.

PS, if youre going to use stuff like "Comptn scattering " and other related issues you should understand how its propogated. Im not gonna run a course in photon tracing but Id encourage you to look at IAEA's (2003) "radioelement mapping using GR spec" Its like a "rule book"Also, the use of the term "pyroclastic flow" is definately incorrect. The WTC was disintegrating on its own and the vector of heavier than air particles followedthe simple rules of mass wastage (like landslides, suboceanic mudflows lahars, pyroclastic flows etc). The resultant flowage is a result of internal angles of friction and density described by a turbulent version of the Wentworth equation. There were no pyroclastics. The evidence here was easily seen from the newscats where people were covered with dust as the building collapsed and they tried to run. Nobody got fried as would happen in a Nuee ardente . The pyroclastic flows will, as soon as they hit the ground, begin to fuse into a substance called "Tuff". No such thing happened at WTC, and there was no excess heat budget to account for a teeny H-bomb.

I dont know about you other folks but Im having a blast listening to this "evidence" .
0 Replies

plainoldme

Sun 1 Oct, 2006 08:01 pm
mysteryman wrote:

You know damn well what I was responding to.
I notice you quoted my response to your statement.

Wow!!!! I'm a racist because I see the glass as half empty?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sun 1 Oct, 2006 08:35 pm
Always glad to see Farmer post on this stuff.
0 Replies

Xenoche

Tue 3 Oct, 2006 06:04 am
Zippo wrote:
Quote:

Then woiyo wrote:
Quote:

Then Zippo wrote:
Quote:

Let me rephrase it.

Then woiyo wrote:
Quote:
Wait, let me rub my eyes again.

OK. Here is the sentance you posted.

"Both WTC buildings collapse exactly at the same instance, as the choppers (which have been hovering above) fly away from over the top of the buildings - watch carefully."

Where in that sentance does it say they collapsed at different times?

Not to insult your intelligence woiyo, but I understood what Zippo was trying too explain in the first post. Being new to this thread allows me to see clearly how much it has degenerated to the point where woiyo proudly flaunts his ignorance, causing a typo on Zippo's part to be blown WAY out of proportion.

Ok, now, after the 4 posts that it took for woiyo to realise that Zippo knows that the towers did infact fall at different times...

I think that the twin towers fell because some magical anti-WTC planes hit them, as for WTC7, It collapsed from a fire that was started from flaming debris that magical flew 2 football fields (not explosives gfb) from WTC 1 and 2.

Now after the magical flaming debris that only collapses' WTC7 (and a church, but god doesn't exist so who cares), WTC7 (after burning for a shorter time then it takes for my bread to toast in the morning) collapses like a magical fairy princess onto its own footprint.

Who profited from this disaster? And if they already had all the personal wealth you'd ever need, what is this money contributing too?

Would GWB stoop so low as to create a new pearl harbour to further his military agenda? Why would GWB want to attack Iraq?

Why hasn't there been any other major attacks since 9/11? Why was the airforce not presant on the day of the attacks?

Where is the plane wreckage at the pentagon? Was it a plane? If it indeed wasn't a plane where is the plane today?

Should GWB still be in office? Are the US populations incaperble or too indocrinated to remove him from power?

Why is he trying to pass a law that calls on all US persons to become militant should the US be under imminent threat? Why would he want such a law to be passed? Is this going to be in some way used against us?

While we fight each other the endith come closer...

There are, always and always will be, unanswered questions. But its the questions you decide to answer that shapes the future.
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 3 Oct, 2006 06:14 am
xenoche
Quote:
I think that the twin towers fell because some magical anti-WTC planes hit them, as for WTC7, It collapsed from a fire that was started from flaming debris that magical flew 2 football fields (not explosives gfb) from WTC 1 and 2.
Magical anti-WTC planes??? So you say that the planes DID NOT strike the towers? How did we pull that off? Im sitting here with my Rice Krispies , anticipating some really creative story.
0 Replies

woiyo

Tue 3 Oct, 2006 06:30 am
"Not to insult your intelligence woiyo, but I understood what Zippo was trying too explain in the first post. Being new to this thread allows me to see clearly how much it has degenerated to the point where woiyo proudly flaunts his ignorance, causing a typo on Zippo's part to be blown WAY out of proportion.

Ok, now, after the 4 posts that it took for woiyo to realise that Zippo knows that the towers did infact fall at different times...

I think that the twin towers fell because some magical anti-WTC planes hit them, as for WTC7, It collapsed from a fire that was started from flaming debris that magical flew 2 football fields (not explosives gfb) from WTC 1 and 2. "

Xenoche - You must be as twisted as Zippo is.
Magical planes? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

McGentrix

Tue 3 Oct, 2006 06:50 am
Like the JFK magic bullet perhaps?
0 Replies

Xenoche

Tue 3 Oct, 2006 02:08 pm
Yes, magical planes. Laughing
Magical planes made of cheese!!!!

Literally.... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Xenoche

Tue 3 Oct, 2006 11:26 pm
NOW THAT IVE GOT YOUR ATTENTION

http://www.zombietime.com/wtc_9-13-2001/wtc_North_Tower.jpg

Show me a pic of a collapsed building that:

a) Was brought down by fire. (apparently this has never happened).
b) Concrete has been pulverized to dust.
c) A collapsed building that only left behind minimal debris. (when considering the mass of these large objects.
d) A building collapse that literally blew bits of itself into the surrounding buildings.
e) A collapse that lasted no longer than 15 seconds.
f) A collapse that created strange banging noises , BEFORE it began to fall.
g) A collapse that emmited white smoke for weeks after the event.
h) A collapse that left molten metal in the buildings basement.

If anyone proves that another collapse covers all these criteria, I'd say your a lier, a photo docter and a total ignorant tool.

A collapse that, convieniently, gave GWB the political leverage needed to lead a falsly supported war in Iraq.

BTW, does anyone actually know whats happening in Iraq?
Why isnt the US storming over to N. Korea in true rambo style to dis-arm them? Oh thats right, we'd need ANOTHER pearl harbour to do that. Laughing
0 Replies

MarionT

Tue 3 Oct, 2006 11:32 pm
Xenoche's explanation makes sense. I have never read a better explanation than his.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Wed 4 Oct, 2006 12:24 pm
Well, somebody's a total ignorant tool, that's for sure.
0 Replies

okie

Wed 4 Oct, 2006 01:08 pm
MarionT wrote:
Xenoche's explanation makes sense. I have never read a better explanation than his.

MarionT, you are one smart cookie. You know intelligence when you hear it or see it. You are undoubtedly at the cutting edge of whats going on in the world because of your super intelligence and apparently unending diligence to sort through all the garbage out there, cut to the chase, and select only the obvious truth staring everybody squarely in the face, yet few are able to grasp it as you have the ability to do. I will watch for your posts so that I can stay informed.
0 Replies