0 Replies

Ticomaya

Fri 23 Sep, 2005 01:12 pm
I have an extra AFDB in case anyone needs it. <nods to Bella>

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/afdbhead.jpg
0 Replies

Amigo

Fri 23 Sep, 2005 01:19 pm
I'm gonna start wearing one of these under my hardhat at work.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Fri 23 Sep, 2005 01:28 pm
Isn't everything in this world a conspiracy??
0 Replies

Amigo

Fri 23 Sep, 2005 01:36 pm
Former FBI Deputy Director Jhon O'Neill resigned from washington headquarters in 2001, complaining thet big oil interest were interfering with his investigation of saudi terrorism.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Fri 23 Sep, 2005 01:45 pm
I believe in every drop of rain that falls. In other words, the odds are we as human beings living on planet Eadsrerewferr will nev... huh? Oh! We as human beings living on Planet EARTH will never know all the facts while we are alive. If there is a hereafter (and I am convinced there is) the answers will be given and received then.
0 Replies

Amigo

Fri 23 Sep, 2005 01:54 pm
Chicago FBI counter terrorism agent Robert Wright suffered retaliation when he complained that the FBI Headquarters and the Justice Department were hindering his investigation of islamic terrorism.

Chicago Sun Times, May 31, 2002
0 Replies

Sturgis

Fri 23 Sep, 2005 01:56 pm
Moan and groan people will believe whatever they want to.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Fri 23 Sep, 2005 01:57 pm
J_B wrote:
I agree with LionTamer. Musta been him, couldn't have been anyone else.

charles whitman did it
his mommy didnt hug him enough.
his daddy didnt teach him how to shoot well enough either
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Fri 23 Sep, 2005 02:04 pm
Zippo your screen name is well chosen and accurately reflects the contents of your post.

The reason the reason the World Trade Center was brought down by fire is that the fire proofing was poorly designed, poorly applied and blown off by the impact of the jets. Fire melts steel, that's why it is fire proofed.

The reason the north towner collapse sounded like explosions is because the building pancaked. That is it collapsed straight down, which is how it was designed to collapse in case of a catastrophic failure.
0 Replies

Amigo

Fri 23 Sep, 2005 02:08 pm
Secretary of treasury during Iran-Contra and the Chief of staff during the Gulf War, James A Baker now works for the Carlyle Group, A Washington D.C investment firm with extensive saudi ties, including the Bin Ladins. He watched the 9-11 attacks with the Bin Laden family at the Washington, DC, Rits-Carlton.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Fri 23 Sep, 2005 02:09 pm
Acquiunk wrote:
The reason the reason the World Trade Center was brought down by fire is that the fire proofing was poorly designed, poorly applied and blown off by the impact of the jets. Fire melts steel, that's why it is fire proofed.

The reason the north towner collapse sounded like explosions is because the building pancaked. That is it collapsed straight down, which is how it was designed to collapse in case of a catastrophic failure.

Either that or the small nuclear devices planted by the jews. :wink:
0 Replies

Sturgis

Fri 23 Sep, 2005 02:11 pm
I recall years back this fellow named Daniel, he knew architecture and we were in Tower 2 one day and he indicated the support pillars were too far apart. Yet another reason the towers came down. I saw in a documentary that not all the support beams were fully connected... some bolts and screws were neglected. Still another reason why the buildings came down.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Fri 23 Sep, 2005 02:11 pm
Acquiunk wrote:
Zippo your screen name is well chosen and accurately reflects the contents of your post.

Acq,
I'll have you know there is no room for facts or sensible arguments on this thread. Kindly take your logical, sensible opinions elsewhere. (choose your own emoticon)
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Fri 23 Sep, 2005 02:17 pm
Ticomaya wrote:

Either that or the small nuclear devices planted by the jews. :wink:

You've been listening to Aljazeera again
0 Replies

woiyo

Fri 23 Sep, 2005 02:18 pm
George Bush did it.
0 Replies

Amigo

Fri 23 Sep, 2005 02:20 pm
Pesident Bush personally asked Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle tuesday to limit the concresional investigation into the events of September 11, congressional and White house sources told CNN. The request was made at a private meeting with congresional leaders Tuesday morning. Sources said Bush initiated the conversation.

CNN Jan 9,2002
0 Replies

Sturgis

Fri 23 Sep, 2005 02:23 pm
Amigo wrote:
Pesident Bush personally asked Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle tuesday to limit the concresional investigation into the events of September 11, congressional and White house sources told CNN. The request was made at a private meeting with congresional leaders Tuesday morning. Sources said Bush initiated the conversation.

CNN Jan 9,2002
Getting desperate there aren't you Amigo? Dragging in and rehashslinging mud from nigh on to 4 years ago.
0 Replies

Amigo

Fri 23 Sep, 2005 02:31 pm
Frank Carlucci, Carlyle Group Chaiman former CIA director and Secretary of Defence during the Iran-Contra affair is also a trustee for RAND, a think tank that is paid to give advice to the federal govervment. He's also the co-chair for RAND's Middle East Public Advisory Board. Carlucci also wached the September 11 attacks with the Bin Ladins.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Fri 23 Sep, 2005 02:37 pm
That's okay Bill and Hillary were seen dining with George Bush on a few occasions so they must be in on it too...

Sheeesh!
0 Replies