2
   

What Really Happened on 9/11?

 
 
camlok
 
  1  
Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2017 11:42 am
@snood,
Another hit and run American coward. This one, a military guy. Absolutely unbelievable!
0 Replies
 
Baldimo
 
  1  
Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2017 03:44 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
You can't be this thick, Max. Really, you can't.

There were no hijackers. Does it have to be spelled out to you who did it? The nanothermite came from US military labs, Lawrence Livermore and Los Alamos.

It is ONLY a US explosive, not commercially available, not manufactured in a cave anywhere in the world.

It has also been pointed out several times that this type of thermite can only be ignited by lasers, so where were the lasers to ignite the nanothermite?
camlok
 
  1  
Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2017 04:22 pm
@Baldimo,
The idea that I would trust you with anything/on anything, Baldimo, is ludicrous in the extreme. A fully propagandized individual like you.

Source?
camlok
 
  1  
Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2017 04:25 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
It has also been pointed out several times that this type of thermite can only be ignited by lasers, so where were the lasers to ignite the nanothermite?


Why have you been hiding the nanothermite for so long, George W Bush?
0 Replies
 
Glennn
 
  1  
Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2017 04:53 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
this type of thermite can only be ignited by lasers

I, too, would like to know from what source you garnered this information.
0 Replies
 
maxdancona
 
  2  
Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 08:01 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Quote:
You can't be this thick, Max. Really, you can't.

There were no hijackers. Does it have to be spelled out to you who did it? The nanothermite came from US military labs, Lawrence Livermore and Los Alamos.

It is ONLY a US explosive, not commercially available, not manufactured in a cave anywhere in the world.

It has also been pointed out several times that this type of thermite can only be ignited by lasers, so where were the lasers to ignite the nanothermite?


If you look carefully at the pictures, about half way down there is a little black puff.

That can't be anything other than toner. (Laser, toner; I think you might have just solved the mystery Baldimo!).
Baldimo
 
  1  
Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 10:02 am
@camlok,
Quote:
The idea that I would trust you with anything/on anything, Baldimo, is ludicrous in the extreme.

Then what's the point of challenging everyone you meet on a2k to debate the events of 9-11. You don't want to debate anything or discuss anything dealing with it, you just want to push your crap down people's throats. You have told me everything I need to know about your "challenges".

I've pointed out the lasers a couple of different times with sources in other threads where you have brought up this non-sense. You chose to ignore it then, and you can chose to ignore it now, but i'm not going to hunt it down again. If you think it can be ignited in another way, then please be my guest and prove me wrong.
Glennn
 
  1  
Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 12:33 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
If you look carefully at the pictures, about half way down there is a little black puff.

That can't be anything other than toner. (Laser, toner; I think you might have just solved the mystery Baldimo!).

You're trolling again.

"In videos of the collapse of the North Tower, the upper block is clearly seen dropping down without stopping. You believe that this upper block acted as a pile driver to crush the lower intact core structure below it. But if that were the case, there would have been not only a visible jolt and pause of the downward movement of the upper block, but also the destruction of the more heat-damaged upper block as it met with the lower block. As such, the collapse would have been arrested because the upper block would have been destroyed easier and faster than the intact lower block. But that's not what happened. Once the upper block is in motion, it does not slow down.

"In the case of the South Tower, the upper block tipped over the edge of the building, thereby removing the pile-driver effect which is necessary to your theory. So you claim that some collapsing floors pulled the core and perimeter columns down with them. Of course, you understand that the purpose of the core structure and perimeter columns was to support the floors; not the other way around. Right?"

Go ahead and take a crack at it.
0 Replies
 
Glennn
 
  1  
Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 12:46 pm
@Baldimo,
. . .
0 Replies
 
Glennn
 
  1  
Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 12:47 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
I've pointed out the lasers a couple of different times with sources

If you've researched it in the past, then surely you'd be able to do it again. So where can we find this information concerning your contention that only a laser can ignite nano-thermite?
Baldimo
 
  1  
Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 02:17 pm
@Glennn,
I'm sure if you think it's BS that you can find a counter source... I've already been through it with JTT, if you want to find the info I used, check the threads he has polluted since he mighty return.
Glennn
 
  1  
Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 02:40 pm
@Baldimo,
So, to the question of whether or not you can provide any source to back your claim, the answer is no. Okay.
Baldimo
 
  1  
Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 02:43 pm
@Glennn,
The answer was already provided, you just have to find it in the threads polluted by camlok/jtt.

Your challenge means as much to me as the request of a fly. Either go prove me wrong or give it up.
Glennn
 
  1  
Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 02:57 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Either go prove me wrong or give it up.

I can't prove you wrong until you substantiate your claim. You have yet to do that. Do so now.
Baldimo
 
  1  
Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 03:29 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:
I can't prove you wrong until you substantiate your claim. You have yet to do that. Do so now.

Bullshit. I said what I said, if I'm wrong then it should be easy to prove me wrong. Go find an article that says what it takes to ignite nano-thermite. If I'm wrong, it should be easy to find the correct way to ignite it.
Glennn
 
  1  
Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 03:44 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
if I'm wrong then it should be easy to prove me wrong.

Actually, if you're right, then it should be easy to prove you're right. Go find an article that says that only a laser can ignite nano-thermite. If you fail to do so, that's okay with me. It just means you've failed.
Baldimo
 
  2  
Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 03:47 pm
@Glennn,
Enjoy the rest of your thread...
Glennn
 
  1  
Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 03:51 pm
@Baldimo,
Well, okay . . .
0 Replies
 
camlok
 
  1  
Reply Fri 26 May, 2017 01:24 pm
@Baldimo,
Gee, whoda thunk it? Baldimo the coward!
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2017 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/23/2017 at 08:01:21