Does my female boss have a huge crush on me?

neptuneblue

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2023 08:02 am
@Userr3989,
Are you perhaps on the Autism spectrum where reading body language and social interactions are difficult for you?

Eye contact is in no way, shape or form considered a romantic overture in a business setting. Nor is talking in a low tone, when other employees are focused on their jobs.

Which, of course, it what you should be doing, instead of fantasizing about things that aren't there.
Userr3989

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2023 08:34 am
@neptuneblue,
She also flirted blatantly with her body language in other contexts.

Btw, I don't lock eyes with anyone else in there. There's only awkwardness between the two of us. The other ones I don't even think we look at each other passed 0.20 seconds. With her it's like a Meduza pull and she's the one doing it. Her eyes changes and my brain reacts. It's a feedback loop.

Would I like to see how it's like to have sex with such a person? Hell yes!
0 Replies

Userr3989

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2023 08:41 am
@neptuneblue,
"Are you perhaps on the Autism spectrum where reading body language and social interactions are difficult for you?"

"Both sexes used a lower-pitched voice and showed a higher level of physiological arousal when speaking to the more attractive, opposite-sex target."

"These findings may have implications for the role voice plays in mate selection and attraction."

"It's not the only study to find this phenomenon but it is the first in a real-life setting, says lead researcher Katarzyna Pisanski from the University of Sussex School of Psychology.

And although it didn't include a large number of people, the hundreds of dates observed between the participants provided enough data to give a significant result.

"I was a little bit surprised that women also lowered their pitch if they liked a man," she said.

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2023 08:50 am
@Userr3989,
Userr3989 wrote:

"Are you perhaps on the Autism spectrum where reading body language and social interactions are difficult for you?"

"Both sexes used a lower-pitched voice and showed a higher level of physiological arousal when speaking to the more attractive, opposite-sex target."

"These findings may have implications for the role voice plays in mate selection and attraction."

"It's not the only study to find this phenomenon but it is the first in a real-life setting, says lead researcher Katarzyna Pisanski from the University of Sussex School of Psychology.

And although it didn't include a large number of people, the hundreds of dates observed between the participants provided enough data to give a significant result.

"I was a little bit surprised that women also lowered their pitch if they liked a man," she said.

If this were real rather than an imaginary trip you are on...you would already be doing naked, inverted push-ups with her...instead of discussing it here with strangers.

But on the off-shoot chance that you are just shy, here is the advice I gave you earlier, but amended:

Sounds to me that you have her entranced...and that she is what some guys euphemistically call "a sure thing." But from your description, it sounds as though she is more adventurous than most...so you have got to be a bit primitive to cement things. I suggest you get her in a private moment (where no other employees are around)...and just say, "I would love to **** you. How about helping me make that wish come true this evening after a nice dinner and a few drinks?"

At that point, you will not need our advice. You will have your answer clear as day.
Userr3989

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2023 08:54 am
@Frank Apisa,
That wasn't a very well thought out plan.

I don't think I need to do anything if this eye ******* keeps up.
0 Replies

Userr3989

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2023 09:08 am
@Frank Apisa,
"If this were real rather than an imaginary trip you are on...you would already be doing naked, inverted push-ups with her...instead of discussing it here with strangers."

It's real and there was likeness already in the interview. She postponed the decision to hire me two times. Then finally did it.

Like I said, no funny business with anyone else there.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2023 09:16 am
@Userr3989,
Google is a fantastic tool, but in this case, an incomplete definition.

The usage of a muted tone is to establish importance of the comment. It's used to be able to emphasize a certain aspect, such as getting children to listen more attentively or a boss asking what you are doing.

You are evasive stating your age, which would demonstrate how much experience you may have with dating and employment. You dodged the Autism question and there's no one here who believe your statements are based on facts rather than wishful thinking.
Userr3989

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2023 09:30 am
@neptuneblue,
Why am I an autist with her but nobody else there? There are other attractive women in there. There's no question we have romantic tension. Take everything away and we still eye **** each other. Problem is I am more than attracted to her, I am emotionally attached too. We had 75 min interview so she's not a total stranger to me. I got her vibe down pretty well. She has lost it on several occasions and laughed a bit too hard to what I said. There's no boss-employee chemistry.. and there never was. It's all in shambles.
neptuneblue

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2023 09:35 am
@Userr3989,
A 75 minute interview showed you were capable of handling the job description you were hired to do. Yes, you are a perfect stranger to her or anybody else who works there.

Answer the direct questions: How old are you and have you been diagnosed with a behavioral or learning disorder?
Userr3989

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2023 09:42 am
@neptuneblue,
"Yes, you are a perfect stranger to her or anybody else who works there."

She doesn't feel like a stranger, and it makes me say random **** that she laughs at. We've had that jive since day one. I don't buy that this is truly my boss, not for long.

My intelligence far exceeds an average psychologist. I should evaluate them, if anything. The medical communities high horse, psychiatrists, didn't impress me either. I've been bullied as a kid so I have met my fair share. They are intellectual lightweights and it was a waste of time talking to either one.
neptuneblue

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2023 10:00 am
@Userr3989,
Your refusal to answer even basic questions is a challenge to take your situation seriously.
Userr3989

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2023 10:01 am
Here's an FBI body language expert.. about eye contact. It's supposed to be short and longer intervals should intimidate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9SA25OukyM
0 Replies

Userr3989

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2023 10:04 am
@neptuneblue,
"Your refusal to answer even basic questions is a challenge to take your situation seriously."

Stick to the subject. I want genuine advice. I am not playing around. There is a bona fide strong connection here. We should start with the most obvious question.. assume I do nothing and we keep this eye lock-feedback loop going, and her ring stays off.. what is likely to happen? I've never had that type of eye contact without it getting physical at some point.. The one time I did she finally gave in - smelled my neck and shoulders and whispered in my ear in at a party. Super attracted to me.
neptuneblue

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2023 10:13 am
@Userr3989,
I am sticking to the subject.

You are reading the situation incorrectly. You are setting yourself to be fired for sexual harassment. You have issues dealing with inappropriate actions and language.

You need to stop.
Userr3989

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2023 10:16 am
@neptuneblue,
I haven't made any sexual reference. If I was a woman in this scenario you would believe it. You have an innate bias against men.

Here's a clue for you: I look very good.
neptuneblue

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2023 10:31 am
@Userr3989,
That is incorrect. If you were a woman, I'd advise you to quit acting like a _____. (Hint: a derogatory term that rhymes with door.)

Looks are deceiving when someone is bat-**** crazy.

She's married. She's your boss. You just started this job.

Stop this.
Userr3989

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2023 10:56 am
@neptuneblue,
I love the fact that she's married. The ego boost couldn't be higher.
neptuneblue

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2023 11:01 am
@Userr3989,
So... You're not planning on backing off this sexual harassment of your boss.

Not sure what type of advise you need now, other than take two forms of ID with you to the Unemployment office.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2023 11:08 am
@Userr3989,
After three days at work you've now gone to a party together.

What a load of old pony.
Userr3989

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2023 11:11 am
@neptuneblue,
I won't reply to you anymore