Does my female boss have a huge crush on me?

Userr3989

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2023 05:04 pm
@Region Philbis,
"it's not appropriate for you to ask her if she has a crush on you or not".

I'm not asking her, I am asking you. Based on what she has done in the span of one day. I think she checked every box.

She literally cleaned off her office for me to sit there. Does that sound like someone repulsed by me?

I could have just used my phone for the assignment. I got her office and computer and she was puppy love about saying goodbye before she checks out.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2023 09:04 am
@Userr3989,
My flag pole is raised.

So my experience in the workplace is to be playful, upbeat, and most importantly do your best at whatever kind of work your doing. Women get bored like men and will stop chasing you even if they give you positive flags.

About the opposite sex. If you know she is married. Just pop the question in a fun manor.

Are you in an open relationship ?

or

Are you in a Monogamous relationship ?

or

Are you in a Non-Monogamous relationship ?

...................................................................................................................................

If they ask why you ask, you could just be like "IDK just wondering". Then be positive beyond that.

Just conversation and get to know her a little bit more.

Sometimes

A. Ladies just cheat and they do not care, because hey they are board and just like guys who want to get as much ____ they want to get as much ____
inside them.

B. Sometimes peoples are in lame relationships where it is a necessarily or they are just bored.

C. You should just learn to give and take and not think too much.

Userr3989

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2023 02:38 pm
@PoliteMight,
"My flag pole is raised."

Meaning what?
0 Replies

Userr3989

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2023 02:41 pm
@PoliteMight,
"My flag pole is raised."

Is she aware of what she is doing when she had the super flirty body language, twirling her with her finger, smiling, head to the side?

It's so obvious I wonder if its scripted. I mean since the wedding ring is off also...
glitterbag

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2023 12:04 am
@Userr3989,
I don't think she has a crush, I think you have a crush on yourself.
Userr3989

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2023 02:19 am
@glitterbag,
"I don't think she has a crush, I think you have a crush on yourself"

You don't think it's a sign of love to let your trainee

- use her office first day on the job

- Give you the keys to the store and building.

- Offer a dirty innuendo

You think that's normal?

glitterbag

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2023 12:52 am
@Userr3989,
I've used my office to new candidates a quiet time to read the programs.

I've handed out keys for the people who need them, However I tend to skip all the innuendo and refuse to offer dirty innuendo (the age difference would make me uncomfortable)
Userr3989

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2023 09:07 am
@glitterbag,
We had a SCREACHING fire alarm for 15 minutes. It bugged. Just she and I in the kitchen.

I decided to talk over it. She looked at me dreamy during the loudness and didn't reply..

During a fire alarm...
0 Replies

Userr3989

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2023 09:16 am
Someone quit his job and I bursted out: I can use his locker now!!(they were all taken)

She yelled out laughing.

Good luck hubby.
0 Replies

Userr3989

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2023 09:44 am
I read paranormal psychology studies in 2012.. Did hypnosis and psychic reading.

The psychic was asked to have 30 minutes alone in his room. I was standing down by his gate. We had never met and I didn't have anything online.

I walk in, he says:

"Yeah..I locked you in, you look just like a friend of mine".

"Your life partner has long, thick, hair that curls down by the shoulders.. It looks like this..."

"She's brunette"

"Your girlfriend has male personality attributes".

"She has long legs".

" now ask me something."

"Describe her face to me".

"I can't get it in."

"She is INCREDIBLY charismatic. She lights up any room she enters."

"This is such a strong connection that I doubt you can have unprotected sex without babies in the making".

"One of the strongest connections I have ever had, I am genuinely happy for you".

My boss is brunette, has thick, long hair that curls down by the shoulders. She's super charismatic.

How about the legs.............
Code:Long

glitterbag

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2023 09:51 am
@Userr3989,
Well, enjoy your fantasy.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2023 09:54 am
@Userr3989,
Well that proves it.
Userr3989

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2023 10:07 am
@izzythepush,
"Well that proves it."

Her wedding ring got bagged after two meetings. And the flirting began.
0 Replies

Userr3989

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2023 10:36 am
You don't think it's even remotely suspicious if you were in my position?

There's plenty of thick, curly haired women, but they aren't hitting on me and they aren't managers of major companies.
Userr3989

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2023 10:43 am
And I repeat: there's ZERO emotional distance. She's completely sold on me. laughs out loud, flirts, puts her head to the side..

It will work out fantastically, or horribly... And either way, it's not going to be boring.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2023 10:58 am
@Userr3989,
Userr3989 wrote:

You don't think it's even remotely suspicious if you were in my position?

There's plenty of thick, curly haired women, but they aren't hitting on me and they aren't managers of major companies.

No, I don't.

You're taking innocuous situations and twisting them into nefarious claims. A boss asking you to sit down in their office is NOT an invitation to dinner. Nor is it in any way flirtatious. People laugh, it's a human thing. But you again, are twisting it into something that's just NOT THERE.

Geez dude! You've been there two whole days!! Knock it off already!!

izzythepush

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2023 11:28 am
@Userr3989,
Nah.

I think you've read too many mucky books.
Userr3989

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2023 11:28 am
@neptuneblue,
Suppose she's just bored... Isn't it a bit soon to be using flirting body language the first day? She does that too.
0 Replies

Userr3989

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2023 11:32 am
@izzythepush,
Do female managers tend to be masculine or feminine?
WilliamClifford

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2023 04:59 am
@Userr3989,
Hi there! It is difficult to definitively say whether or not your female boss has a crush on you. While some of her behavior, such as laughing at your comment and stopping to converse with you about the job, could be seen as potentially flirty, it is also possible that she is simply a friendly and outgoing person.

It is important to remember that people can show interest and warmth towards others without it being romantic or sexual in nature. Additionally, the fact that she stopped wearing her wedding ring may not necessarily be an indication of anything romantic, as some people simply choose not to wear their rings for various reasons.

Rather than making assumptions about her feelings, it may be best to focus on maintaining a professional relationship with your boss and keeping the boundaries clear. If you feel uncomfortable with any of her behavior, it is appropriate to politely express your concerns and set boundaries.

But I know that reason has never stopped anyone in such situations, so go ahead! Try asking her a direct question, tell her that you like her. But please remember that your career will go up until the first serious problem in your love relationship, especially since after a breakup you will most likely have to change jobs because women can make your life unbearable.