Sheehan shirking taxes why again?

FreeDuck

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 11:15 am
I don't think it was kicky that was making that assertion. But I can see how all non-righties look the same to you.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 11:20 am
kelticwizard wrote:
Lash wrote:
Show me how that one local rancher constitutes "the Right" and I'll show you whatever you like.

Now you're backing off.

That rancher was clearly a member of the Right, as he made clear by his statements afterward. The guy who ran over the crosses clearly was a Rightie.

The Right likes to intimidate with guns. Look at the "pro-life" movement. They not only like to intimidate via phone call, stalking, etc, they go in and Uzi the place. Witness Salvi, Eric Rudolph, etc, (the list goes on).

Here is keltic, who I was talking with initially, making that assertion.

Do you agree with him?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 11:26 am
Keltic is not kicky.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 11:41 am
Chrissee wrote:
If Cindy were Adolf Hitler in drag, what would that have to do with the answer to the question:

For what noble cause, are our soldiers dying?

Quit being obtuse.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 01:30 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
Keltic is not kicky.

Here is FreeDuck, ducking a straight question.

I now see the symbolism of the name. But, your future ducks shall be costly!

Laughing See how I did that?
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 01:51 pm
Lash wrote:
Trying to turn turn one disgruntled neighbor, tired of a bunch of smelly, littering hippies to the entire Republican party

you just did a much better job of it than he did, lash. Mr. Green
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 02:04 pm
Lash wrote:
Did Kicky ASK what I thought about the hun-toting Texan,

you guys know i don't pick on typos, i certainly make enough myself..

i only point this one out because mr. matlage made such a point of saying of crawford "this is a GERMAN community". Laughing
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 02:47 pm
Lash wrote:
FreeDuck wrote:
Keltic is not kicky.

No, that was FreeDuck deftly avoiding your attempt to make this about me. It's a tired trick and I'm on to you.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 02:53 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
Lash wrote:
FreeDuck wrote:
Keltic is not kicky.

No, that was FreeDuck deftly avoiding your attempt to make this about me. It's a tired trick and I'm on to you.

hah ! freeduck is possibly the most balanced of any of us here. ducks having both left and right wings...
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 02:54 pm
So, when you ask someone a straight question, the thing you're advocating is refusing under the grounds that answering a straight question is "making it about the poster...?"

I foresee congested threads in light of this new ploy, but OK.

DTOM---

I hadn't seen my hun-toting typo. LOL!!!
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 03:08 pm
Aw shucks, DTOM. Embarrassed
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 03:27 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
Aw shucks, DTOM. Embarrassed

Laughing
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 04:46 pm
kickycan wrote:
Again the question gets dodged. You are really a slippery little critter, aren't you? I can't get my hands around your greasy little hide long enough to pin you down! Look at her go, everyone!

All indignant that someone dared ask a question about her opinion of the guy who tried to scare off the hippies with his gun!

It's fun to see you attack as a diversionary tactic. Your fearless leader would be proud. How exactly is asking your opinion of the actions of a gun-toting pinhead "aligning myself with the Jew Hater?"

And by the way, let me ask again, just to see you squirm and squeal again to avoid it: Is it okay with you for someone to try to intimidate people with a shotgun, as long as they don't break the law?

Kicky,
I will answer your question.

As long as I dont violate the law,then I am free to do whatever I damn well please on my property,and that does include firing a shotgun.

If it scares you,then move away from my property.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 09:10 pm
LOL!!!

(I laughed so hard, I snorted.)
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 11:13 pm
Thank you Mysteryman. Finally someone with some balls on this thread. I happen to agree with you. As long as the law is not being broken, the guy can shoot all the guns he wants.

Too bad Lash was too gutless to even answer.

LOL!!!

(I laughed so hard, milk came out of my nose.)
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 11:36 pm
Yeah. I'm scared of you.

You didn't ask. You told. Why waste my breath when you know all the answers?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 12:13 am
I didn't say you were scared of me. Damn, for someone who likes to accuse others of putting words in your mouth, you sure do it alot. You might want to go look up the meanings of the punctuation marks again. You seem to be having some difficulty with them.

You should really think about going back to ignoring me. Your responses are not helping your case.

On second thought, you aren't saying much anyways, so don't worry about it. And since I like you, I'll let you off the hook.

Lash: [ignore]
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 12:18 am
Damn. I forgot.

kicky: [ignore] [!!]
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 06:13 pm
kelticwizard wrote:
Show me where the Left walks up to conservative demonstrations, and fires guns in the air for intimidation purposes.

Your right they left doesn't do that, instead they wait for group to show up at a protest site and then destroy their signs and call the peaceful protestors names. It is a different type of intimidation.

www.protestwarrior.com browse the site before making some kind of smear.

Chrissee wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
When are you going to provide me with a link to the source of the "transcript."

That way, everone could judge for themselves. Of course, you don't want to post a link because it is from an extreme right-wing nutcase site.

Is it possible you are the only person incapable of seeing I posted a link in my original post? Do you need a map? Rolling Eyes

Why are you playing games? Either post the frigging link or stop wasting my time.

You are helpless, aren't you? Go back to the post and hover your cursor over the transcript's title.

I can't believe I had to explain that.

I don't even know where the transcript is and your continued attempt to try to bully and belittle women reveals what you are. I t will be easier for me to do a google search.

It seems he was only "bullying and belittling you". Do you use this same tactic when getting a promotion at your contribution to the GDP?

Do you know that you belittle and bully in your own right?
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 10:21 pm
Baldimo wrote:

....browse the site before making some kind of smear.

No, I will not "browse the site" unless you give me a direct link to what you are talking about. I don't mind you using links to back up your position, but I don't feel like spending half an hour taking The Grand Tour.

I tried streaming one of the videos, but after 2 minutes or so I hadn't gotten even a tenth of the way through. I would download it, but this looks like a bunch of kids and there is the possiblility that there might be something in that video file. They claim to have fought off a bunch of hackers-that would indicate they have to have hacker skills themselves.
0 Replies