Is Bush Slipping Into Insanity?

RexRed

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 07:51 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
ReXRed, exhausted and blurry-eyed from watching the John Wayne marathon on Fox Superstation, staggered to his computer, moved the assortment of tiny American flags and George Bush buttons out of his way, and wrote:
Give me a gun I'll shoot any terrorist dead that tries to step on my freedoms...

Do you disagree with that

Then he slammed down a couple Budweisers and went to bed.

The dog in the neighboring trailer began to howl.

Good try but not quite...

Smile

Apparently your freedom and the freedom of your family means little to you that you would jest about it... Especially when we have soldiers dying for a righteous cause...

Did you see the latest terrorist training tape?

Now magnify that times 1000... that is what we would have today if there were not a few thousand dead terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan...

Libya would have nuclear weapons and Kahn would be making more deals as we speak...

Israel would probable be at war with Iraq and Palestine?

Our military analysts would be suggesting nuking the whole middle east...

And you think this is all one big party?

What are you drinking Red Bull?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 07:57 am
RexRed wrote:
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
ReXRed, exhausted and blurry-eyed from watching the John Wayne marathon on Fox Superstation, staggered to his computer, moved the assortment of tiny American flags and George Bush buttons out of his way, and wrote:
Give me a gun I'll shoot any terrorist dead that tries to step on my freedoms...

Do you disagree with that

Then he slammed down a couple Budweisers and went to bed.

The dog in the neighboring trailer began to howl.

Good try but not quite...

Smile

Apparently your freedom and the freedom of your family means little to you that you would jest about it... Especially when we have soldiers dying for a righteous cause...

Did you see the latest terrorist training tape?

Now magnify that times 1000... that is what we would have today if there were not a few thousand dead terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan...

Libya would have nuclear weapons and Kahn would be making more deals as we speak...

Israel would probable be at war with Iraq and Palestine?

Our military analysts would be suggesting nuking the whole middle east...

And you think this is all one big party?

What are you drinking Red Bull?

Ooh Brad.... you're so....forceful
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 07:57 am
Rex, you have swallowed the propaganda, hook line and sinker. The war in Iraq has only increased the danger of terrorism to the world while killing thousands of innocent people. I respect the lives of our forces in that I want them home alive, or at least fighting where necessary. Bush has crossed the line and nuts is a good way to describe him.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 08:05 am
yep!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 08:13 am
edgarblythe wrote:
Rex, you have swallowed the propaganda, hook line and sinker. The war in Iraq has only increased the danger of terrorism to the world while killing thousands of innocent people. I respect the lives of our forces in that I want them home alive, or at least fighting where necessary. Bush has crossed the line and nuts is a good way to describe him.

I disagree...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 08:18 am
Just checking...has anyone called Bush a completely unhinged egomaniac with a god complex and the intelligence of a pile of cowshit yet?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 08:28 am
I know you disagree, Rex. I feel that we have been friendly enough on other threads, we can disagree about different things and still respect one another.
0 Replies

rayban1

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 08:36 am
farmerman wrote:
rayban
Quote:
Ah ........ but it's OK to intimidate, antagonize, inflame, and abuse the other side......

YEP< THATS ABOUT IT,AS LONG AS THREATS ARENT INVOLVED, Im trying to envision what "cyber-abuse" would entail but I realize youve strung some words together more for impact than sense.

How bout a cappacino?

I'm also very choosy bout who I drink coffee with. :wink:
0 Replies

rayban1

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 08:43 am
kickycan wrote:
Just checking...has anyone called Bush a completely unhinged egomaniac with a god complex and the intelligence of a pile of cowshit yet?

Since Bush's IQ has been determined higher than that of Kerry.......I consider the US ..VERY.....lucky that Bush won the election.

BTW........this whole discussion is based on the faulty premise that Bush intends to invade Iran. There is absolutely no need for any of our "boots on the ground" but then the "Left" only knows about "multiculturalism" and nothing about military strategy or tactics.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 08:45 am
During the wars of the French Revolution, "the left" made monkeys out of all comers. The American revolution cannot be said to have been prosecuted by conservatives. Such statements are laughable and idiotic.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 08:50 am
I don't think George is nuts, he does exhibit all the classic signs of the alcoholic he is. He is comfortable in very controlled situations, emotional only in private, he keeps a very tight rein on those he says he trusts, he ignores bad news or any information that doesn't fit a predetermined state of mind and he thinks a higher power speaks directly to him.

This is a person who should not be running the front desk of a Ramada Inn, let alone the most powerful nation on earth.

Joe(Please hold onto your hand grenades.)Nation
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 08:53 am
The left prefers strategy to willy nilly shock and awe and no plans beyond the first few weeks of action. After the Iraqis failed to throw flowers at America's feet, Bush was stuck with a quagmire and no notion of how to adapt to the facts on the ground.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 08:55 am
rayban1 wrote:
...but then the "Left" only knows about "multiculturalism" and nothing about military strategy or tactics.

Well, I'm sure you read Dell'arte della guerra in the original version, can quote by heart from Clausewtz' and Jomini's works, read Sherman and Grant in the earliest morning ...

So I take your word for that Bush doesn't intend to invade Iran.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 09:09 am
I found it awfully damned silly to contend that "the left" knows nothing about military matters. Seems hard to explain on that basis how Trotsky's Red Army defeated the White Russians, how Mao defeated the Nationalists, how Castro defeated Batista's army, how the Sandinistas defeated Somoza's National Guard. It would be stupid to claim that the left know more about military matter--just as it is incredibly stupid to contend that the left knows nothing about military matters.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 09:21 am
edgarblythe wrote:
I know you disagree, Rex. I feel that we have been friendly enough on other threads, we can disagree about different things and still respect one another.

We sure can disagree and still be friends. Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 09:27 am
All options are on the table...

Between Iraq and Afghanistan we have a hammer and an anvil...

Tell me this was not planned long ago...
0 Replies

rayban1

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 09:34 am
Setanta wrote:
I found it awfully damned silly to contend that "the left" knows nothing about military matters. Seems hard to explain on that basis how Trotsky's Red Army defeated the White Russians, how Mao defeated the Nationalists, how Castro defeated Batista's army, how the Sandinistas defeated Somoza's National Guard. It would be stupid to claim that the left know more about military matter--just as it is incredibly stupid to contend that the left knows nothing about military matters.

How about if I say......the "Left" in America today who spout "idealistic cliches" about multiculturalism and who pretend to be military experts like the KK brothers, Kerry and Kennedy?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 09:39 am
rayban1 wrote:
Setanta wrote:

How about if I say......the "Left" in America today who spout "idealistic cliches" about multiculturalism and who pretend to be military experts like the KK brothers, Kerry and Kennedy?

How 'bout if you wake up and smell the coffee... your masters ratings have caught up to Johnsons and will drop even further I predict. Into Truman territory.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 09:42 am
How about considering that Kerry, whom you disparage, is a decorated war veteran? With all your rah-rah flag-waving, do you intend to smear a veteran along with everyone else at whom you spew your vitriol? Yeah, i know, you'll trot out all the lies of the "Swift boat veterans," to prove that Kerry isn't really a war veteran, huh?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 09:44 am
[quote="Setanta With all your rah-rah flag-waving, do you intend to smear a veteran along with everyone else at whom you spew your vitriol? quote]

rhetorical question right? :wink:
0 Replies