Is Bush Slipping Into Insanity?

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 07:22 pm
so what do you want? to invade every country with nuclear energy ?

in that case, let's start with pakistan, who just tested a new cruise missle capable of delivering conventional and nuclear war heads up to 300 miles. or is that okay ? because "they're on our side" ?

how about israel ? they have nukes and are in violation of the u.n.'s orders. shouldn't we attack them in order to promote stability in the region?

how about india. how do you think they get tandoori to come out that unnatural pink color ? that's right, NUKES.

bush needs to shut the hell up. everytime he starts running his maul he just makes s**t worse.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 07:28 pm
I'm the only one who voted 'hard to say'? Come on..... I'm thinking he was just as insane all along.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 07:37 pm
DontTreadOnMe wrote:

in that case, let's start with pakistan, who just tested a new cruise missle capable of delivering conventional and nuclear war heads up to 300 miles. or is that okay ? because "they're on our side" ?

how about israel ? they have nukes and are in violation of the u.n.'s orders. shouldn't we attack them in order to promote stability in the region?

how about india. how do you think they get tandoori to come out that unnatural pink color ? that's right, NUKES.

bush needs to shut the hell up. everytime he starts running his maul he just makes s**t worse.

It is known through intelligence that Iran has supplied terrorists with many if not most of the weapons in their arsenal.

Just two days ago Rumsfeld stated that we were fighting terrorists in Iraq who were armed with Iranian weapons...

This is cold hard facts based on real evidence... the weapons found on the battle field.

If Iran cannot keep hold of their weapons and if they are easily falling into the hands of terrorists then what guarantee do we have that they can keep hold of their WMD?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 07:38 pm
I bet if we invade Iran we will be welcomed with flowers strewn at our feet.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 07:54 pm
It is somewhat of an irony that the U.S. was the first country to develop nuclear weapons.

Before George W. gets any ideas about Canada. We have the capacity and capability to develop nuclear weapons, but we never have.

Oh sure, the odd mad cow maybe but....
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 10:16 pm
snood wrote:
RexRed wrote:
realjohnboy wrote:
RexRed wrote to DontTreadOn Me: How about you shut up.

This aint abuzz, RexRed. I have seen plenty of criticism of Mr Bush but nothing directed at you personally. Or did I miss something?

Yes, you missed him telling Bush to "shut up..." What's good for the goose is good for the gander...

Actually he said, "Bush needs to shut the HELL up..."

When someone directs hate toward my president they attack me too...

Also, I NEVER abused my privileges on Abuzz...

When someone hates your president, they attack you, too? Surely no one is that simpleminded, are they? So tell me, if you are that gung ho, are you of enlistment age? They're raising it, you know - to give all you heros a chance to go fight all yours and your president's "enemies".

Give me a gun I'll shoot any terrorist dead that tries to step on my freedoms...

Do you disagree with that?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 11:53 pm
ReXRed, exhausted and blurry-eyed from watching the John Wayne marathon on Fox Superstation, staggered to his computer, moved the assortment of tiny American flags and George Bush buttons out of his way, and wrote:
Give me a gun I'll shoot any terrorist dead that tries to step on my freedoms...

Do you disagree with that

Then he slammed down a couple Budweisers and went to bed.

The dog in the neighboring trailer began to howl.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 12:26 am
It really is amazing. We have a chimp running the world. If there is a God up there, he must be laughing his ass off right now.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 12:35 am
That thoughtless statement has caused irrepairable mental stress to legions of chimps throughout the world.

I think it would be more appropriate to compare bush to some single-cell organism.

Let's call him a mycoplasm and leave the chimps out of it.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 01:41 am
Saw on the news last night- at the vigil on the road to the Bush ranch in Crawford, somebody had made a sign saying

"WHO WOULD JESUS BOMB?"

I think we need an answer to that one.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 02:05 am
RexRed wrote:
DontTreadOnMe wrote:

It is known through intelligence that Iran has supplied terrorists with many if not most of the weapons in their arsenal.

Just two days ago Rumsfeld stated that we were fighting terrorists in Iraq who were armed with Iranian weapons...

This is cold hard facts based on real evidence... the weapons found on the battle field.

If Iran cannot keep hold of their weapons and if they are easily falling into the hands of terrorists then what guarantee do we have that they can keep hold of their WMD?

this is the same hard facts we've heard before ? such as "iraq has weapons of mass destruction and, we know right where they are!" ??
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 02:07 am
dyslexia wrote:
I bet if we invade Iran we will be welcomed with flowers strewn at our feet.

you forgot the sweets, dys. you forgot the sweets...
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 02:11 am
roger wrote:
Abuzz got to the point that "Shut up" passed for polite discourse. This isn't Abuzz.

thanks for the back up guys. it's cool. let homeboy say his thing. i can take it, nothing i didn't get in person from a hundred redneck pseudo-patriots over the last few years.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 02:14 am
RexRed wrote:
snood wrote:
RexRed wrote:
realjohnboy wrote:
RexRed wrote to DontTreadOn Me: How about you shut up.

This aint abuzz, RexRed. I have seen plenty of criticism of Mr Bush but nothing directed at you personally. Or did I miss something?

Yes, you missed him telling Bush to "shut up..." What's good for the goose is good for the gander...

Actually he said, "Bush needs to shut the HELL up..."

When someone directs hate toward my president they attack me too...

Also, I NEVER abused my privileges on Abuzz...

When someone hates your president, they attack you, too? Surely no one is that simpleminded, are they? So tell me, if you are that gung ho, are you of enlistment age? They're raising it, you know - to give all you heros a chance to go fight all yours and your president's "enemies".

Do you disagree with that?

no. i don't.

so when are you shipping out for the middle east, big boy ?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 02:15 am
And then, we'll rebuild the country lickitysplit with disinterested help from our patriotic buddies at Halliburton and Bechtel, and then we'll get the oil pumping again pronto to pay for it all, and then we'll teach them all about peace and freedom and democracy, and then they'll thank us and erect a shining city on the hill as a beacom of enlightenment in the poor benighted middle east, and then, and then, and then . . .
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 02:28 am
Setanta wrote:
and then, and then, and then . . .

a thousand points of light ?

a new world order ?

with purchase you get green stamps ?

wha ?????
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 02:34 am
Snap ! ! !

Back to reality,

Look, it's just me rappin' . . .
0 Replies

rayban1

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 06:34 am
slkshock7 wrote:
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
[.... we can't handle our current situation and he's talking force in Iran? Anyone who thinks this is a good idea is crazy IMO....

Well, let me try to take this thread up a level above personal insults and deal with throbber's question...

When dealing with known enemies hell-bent on getting nuclear weapons, a responsible president surely wouldn't take any option off the table, particularly as a first volley in what are bound to be long and intense negotiations.

Don't suppose even you lay all your cards on the table when beginning negotations for new job, new car, etc.

If you weren't so busy proving you are a child with a computer for a mouth......you would know that way back on page 3 slkshock7, tried to raise the level from child to adult with the above post. He knows by now, he was wasting his time.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 07:00 am
One entry found for insanity.

Main Entry: in·san·i·ty
Pronunciation: in-'sa-n&-tE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -ties
1 a : a deranged state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder (as schizophrenia) and usually excluding such states as mental retardation, psychoneurosis, and various character disorders b : a mental disorder
2 : such unsoundness of mind or lack of understanding as prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or as removes one from criminal or civil responsibility
3 a : extreme folly or unreasonableness b : something utterly foolish or unreasonable

Yes, I find the word insanity describes Bush quite well.

I also think the word "moron" fits him very nicely.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 07:48 am
rayban
Quote:
Ah ........ but it's OK to intimidate, antagonize, inflame, and abuse the other side......

YEP< THATS ABOUT IT,AS LONG AS THREATS ARENT INVOLVED, Im trying to envision what "cyber-abuse" would entail but I realize youve strung some words together more for impact than sense.

How bout a cappacino?
0 Replies