Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 13,234 • Replies: 386
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 02:22 pm
nope, he's mostly just a moron.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 02:26 pm
I, in all seriousness, can no longer look at that idiot. If I see him on the tv, I turn the channel, if I see his picture in the newspaper, I lose my appetite. The mere sight of that imbecile gets my blood boiling.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 02:27 pm
I have not been able to look at him since he was Texas' governor.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 02:55 pm
Get over yourself people and realize that he is doing an excellent job.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 03:16 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
well of course you think that..... it's a serious question.... we can't handle our current situation and he's talking force in Iran? Anyone who thinks this is a good idea is crazy IMO....

Yes, but as has been seen in past posts, you seem to lean quite a big distance to the left. Your extreme leftist views cloud your judgement and mask what I am sure is an otherwise beautiful person from our view.

Or maybe it really is just that you have a secret crush on George and felt spurned when he didn't invite you down to Crawford for a few weeks.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 03:57 pm
Sturgis wrote:
well of course you think that..... it's a serious question.... we can't handle our current situation and he's talking force in Iran? Anyone who thinks this is a good idea is crazy IMO....

Yes, but as has been seen in past posts, you seem to lean quite a big distance to the left. Your extreme leftist views cloud your judgement and mask what I am sure is an otherwise beautiful person from our view.

Or maybe it really is just that you have a secret crush on George and felt spurned when he didn't invite you down to Crawford for a few weeks.

my judgement is fine thank you old guy.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 04:36 pm
Yes, but as has been seen in past posts, you seem to lean quite a big distance to the left. Your extreme leftist views cloud your judgement and mask what I am sure is an otherwise beautiful person from our view. ....

my judgement is fine thank you old guy.[/quote]

oh my gawd! i didn't know you were an extreme leftist ! i just thought that you were like me and hated getting jerked around.

shame on you leftist. bad, bad! :wink:
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 04:41 pm
up till now i've been willing to give bush the benefit of the doubt and let it go at he's just not too bright.

if he goes after iran, i'll have to insist that they send the boys with the butterfly nets over to crawfish, err, crawford.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 05:05 pm
dyslexia wrote:
nope, he's mostly just a moron.

can't improve on that response . . .
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 05:33 pm
The AP story cited above doesn't really do justice to what Mr Bush said in the interview with the Israelian journalist. He talked of course about the Iranian nuke program but then he wandered off into talking about the notion that we would help the Iranians (by force) achieve democracy and, I guess, some sort of nirvana.
I have heard only one newscast since. The Germans seem to have rejected Mr Bush's comments as being unhelpful.
This latest saber rattling came on the weekend and won't be reacted to until Monday or so. It could be a tough week for the President or his handlers.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 05:34 pm
I am proud of my president...
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 05:37 pm
RexRed wrote:

As you should be, he is the epitiome of "even a moron can be president"
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 05:43 pm
The putz can't find enough troops for our standard commitments, Afghanistan and Iraq . . . this is a classic case in which the Persians could well reply: "Oh yeah, you and whose army?"
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 05:43 pm
Yes but a moron who is an activist is quite a threat to peaceful weekends.
Iran with nukes presents a problem to Israel and India. We should , rather than rattling our own sabres, we should confer with them and others regards common sense ways to appeal to Irans common sense.
Id sure hate to have another "coalition of the willing" try to force Iran to do something that we arent even sure she is douing.
Bush doesnt have a little bit of nuke knowledge. If they are gonna refine the Uranium hex into higher weapons grade, were gonna see a number of different isotopes in the air than just those for fuel rods. Well be able to monitor from Iraq, Afghanistan, Russia can help and so can Pakistan.
Remember how great he used the "intelligence" before 9/11 and to invade Iraq.

rayban, we dont threaten each other here , even in jest. We assault each other in thought , and then go out and get hammered as a group of friends.Youve reminded me that there was another dimension of crazies that lived at the old Abuzz site. Many times threatening statements , cloaked as humor, were made by a few really unstable characters. Dont become one.Cut it out.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 06:29 pm
dyslexia wrote:
RexRed wrote:

As you should be, he is the epitiome of "even a moron can be president"

Says who, you?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 06:31 pm
farmerman wrote:
Yes but a moron who is an activist is quite a threat to peaceful weekends.
Iran with nukes presents a problem to Israel and India. We should , rather than rattling our own sabres, we should confer with them and others regards common sense ways to appeal to Irans common sense.
Id sure hate to have another "coalition of the willing" try to force Iran to do something that we arent even sure she is douing.
Bush doesnt have a little bit of nuke knowledge. If they are gonna refine the Uranium hex into higher weapons grade, were gonna see a number of different isotopes in the air than just those for fuel rods. Well be able to monitor from Iraq, Afghanistan, Russia can help and so can Pakistan.
Remember how great he used the "intelligence" before 9/11 and to invade Iraq.

rayban, we dont threaten each other here , even in jest. We assault each other in thought , and then go out and get hammered as a group of friends.Youve reminded me that there was another dimension of crazies that lived at the old Abuzz site. Many times threatening statements , cloaked as humor, were made by a few really unstable characters. Dont become one.Cut it out.

Nice post FM
0 Replies

rayban1

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 06:31 pm
USGrant wrote:

Ah ........ but it's OK to intimidate, antagonize, inflame, and abuse the other side......it's all in good fun eh? In other words.......don't do as we do.... but do as we say. Laughing Laughing Laughing

The word hypocrisy is much abused and overused but in this case.......nothing else fits like a glove.

BTW......I'm very careful who I choose to drink with.
0 Replies

slkshock7

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 07:07 pm
[.... we can't handle our current situation and he's talking force in Iran? Anyone who thinks this is a good idea is crazy IMO....

Well, let me try to take this thread up a level above personal insults and deal with throbber's question...

When dealing with known enemies hell-bent on getting nuclear weapons, a responsible president surely wouldn't take any option off the table, particularly as a first volley in what are bound to be long and intense negotiations.

Don't suppose even you lay all your cards on the table when beginning negotations for new job, new car, etc.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 07:13 pm
slkshock7 wrote:
[.... we can't handle our current situation and he's talking force in Iran? Anyone who thinks this is a good idea is crazy IMO....

Well, let me try to take this thread up a level above personal insults and deal with throbber's question...

When dealing with known enemies hell-bent on getting nuclear weapons, a responsible president surely wouldn't take any option off the table, particularly as a first volley in what are bound to be long and intense negotiations.

Don't suppose even you lay all your cards on the table when beginning negotations for new job, new car, etc.

I am with you on this one slkshock

Even spent fuel rods can make a dirty bomb.

If Bush turned his back on this threat (Iran) then the same people complaining now (calling him stupid) would be pointing a finger later...

These anarchists are too predictable...
0 Replies