Weekly A2K News!!!

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 05:35 pm
Please don't ask me where I found that image. The fact that you can go for the word 'insurance' in an Image search on Google and find that picture is proof that we live in an ammoral, godless Universe.

That is SO twisted...
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 10:32 pm
FASTEST HAMSTER IN THE WORLD!!

http://images.dailyexpress.co.uk/img/dynamic/80/285x214/61299_1.jpg
How's my driving losers?
Quote:
ASTONISHED drivers crawling through rush-hour traffic watched themselves being overtaken ... by a hamster in its playball.

Treacle’s tiny legs were a blur as her plastic globe travelled faster and faster.

Afraid that the little rodent would run herself to death, Nick Smith leapt from his car and snatched her from the gutter.

Now Treacle is set to be reunited with her worried owner after news of her adventure spread around Carlisle.

Electrical engineer Nick, 50, from nearby Wreay, said: “I couldn’t believe what I was seeing " a hamster overtaking us in its plastic ball.

“It was quite happily trundling along but getting near to the verge and I thought it might roll out into the traffic.”

Several days later Nick was contacted by a family whose daughter had put the hamster into the exercise ball while she cleaned out its cage.

Treacle had somehow been able to escape through the front door and into the road.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 05:11 pm
Treacle Spotted in East Grinstead; Local Police Baffled

"We thought it was a child's toy or something, but then we came closer and noticed it was a hamster", said Chief Inspector Fred Newhouse. "and then we noticed it didn't have valid plates and was flippin' us the bird."

"But it got away." added Officer Joe Krupke.

"We've put a, you know, one of his own kind, on the case." The Chief Inspector assured the public and provided a photograph of the private detective assigned to the matter.

http://www.peacockshock.com/archives/wayne-thumb.jpg
Mr Stillwater

Reply Sat 11 Oct, 2008 02:31 am
@jespah,
As fear rules our highways - HOT-ROD HAMSTERS

http://www.hampstr.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/hamster_club.jpg
Hey copper!! Make with the vroom vroom!
jespah

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2009 03:29 pm
@Mr Stillwater,
Dateline: Minnesota

Mr. Arthur Boogerbrain of Satanic Flats was found running naked outside, trying to stick his tongue and other various and sundry body parts to certain metal poles. Said Mr. Boogerbrain, "Once you get beyond the shrinkage factor, it has a certain, er, stimulating effect."

Local authorities were also baffled at the recent hamster shortage reported by Shnoogle's Pet Supply and Sex Toy House.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2009 03:39 pm
Nike says; Tiger Wood plays with his own balls!
0 Replies