6

Would you get upset?

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2021 10:22 pm
So…
I will keep it brief, so that I don’t influence the answers by my emotions.
Me abs the guy I’m seeing we’re in a beer garden that has an upstairs area. We are standing by the rail and we can see people downstairs. He makes a comment about how we can view all the cleavage and pulls out his phone and takes a picture, then he counts how many boobs he got.
I got upset. Did I overreact?

1  
Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2021 10:50 pm
@Nika0904,
I'd give him a break if I thought he might be trying to be funny. If he were serious, I might reconsider the relationship.

1  
Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2021 11:04 pm
@roger,
I bet there were women below taking pictures of him for their 'boob' capture pictures.

1  
Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2021 11:34 pm
@glitterbag,
Since I don't know about phones that take pictures, I think they should all be outlawed for everyone.

So there!

Ragman

3  
Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2021 05:04 am
@Nika0904,
You didn’t push him over the railing? Amazing!

If he was serious, tell him he can do his Peeping Tom activity when he’s not with you. Clearly he has no respect for you or women in general.
Leadfoot

1  
Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2021 06:55 am
@Nika0904,
Abs, Cool nick-name for a guy. Body builder?

Don’t be too hard on him, he is only an evolved animal reacting to one of the awesomely beautiful female shapes which millions of years of evolution has caused him to react in non-sensical ways to the hormones that flood his brain at the mere sight of.

But it does insure the survival of the species, so it’s all for a good cause.
He would have been thinking the same thing even without the churlish behavior.
You could probably train him to restrain himself if you try hard, if that makes you feel better.

Phoenix32890

1  
Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2021 02:05 pm
@Ragman,
Absolutely agree with you Ragman.................unless maybe, he's 15, then I might give him a pass.

Leadfoot

1  
Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2021 02:13 pm
How old was old Harvey Weinstein anyway?

Does age really matter?