What sexuality am I???

LauFrem

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2021 08:12 am
Im a guy who likes women, but i find other guys attractive and i do not mind kissing with guys, but i am only sexually attracted to women. What sexuality would you define me as??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 268 • Replies: 2
No top replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2021 08:22 am
@LauFrem,
Whatever you want to call yourself.
0 Replies

Stumpjumper

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2021 09:36 pm
@LauFrem,
What izzy said, however you want to define yourself, but I want to comment on your situation.

Finding other guys attractive doesn't say anything about your sexuality. Even if attractive guys turn you on I am not sure it says a whole lot. I feel like that's a fairly human experience. My opinion, and mine only, is if you want to have sex with, or a relationship with a man, that's where different sexualities come into play. There is even an LGBT psychologist that researchers "straight men that have sex with men" and believes that the reason for having sex with men has more to do with sexuality. It's pretty controversial, but it's pretty interesting.

Labels are tough. I mean, you could be bisexual & heteroromantic, or straight with bi-tendencies, or heteroflexible. The thing is, you live your life as a straight man and I don't see a problem identifying as that.
0 Replies