What is being sexually attracted to all living being called?

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2023 11:38 am
Me and my ex-wife were talking about someone we know, who is very sexually active. She then said that "He would basically f*** anything with a pulse"... And now I'm curious - what would that be determined as?

To be clear, it was only meant as a joke, but I was just wondering what it would be called if you were sexually attracted to anything living, be it human or animal, and any age with no limitations.

I know this is a very taboo subject, but I've become genuinely curious.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 532 • Replies: 6
No top replies

jcboy

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2023 11:54 am
@TinyForADragon,
Pansexual (gender-blind sexual attraction to all people)?
hightor

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2023 12:02 pm
@jcboy,
I heard someone describing a similarly priapic man, "He'd f*** a stonewall if he thought there was a snake in it!"

Pansexuality and omnisexuality might be words you could use.
jcboy

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2023 12:05 pm
@hightor,
I think I know him Razz
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2023 08:48 am
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

Pansexual (gender-blind sexual attraction to all people)?

But does that include attraction to moss, algae, the entirety of the mushroom kingdom, etc...? AKA being sexually attracted to all living being[s]?
0 Replies

Delightful

Reply Tue 9 May, 2023 06:25 am
@TinyForADragon,
I dont think there is a single term for that.
If they are sexually attracted to all humans and also animals, then that would be omnisexual or pansexual, paedophile (if including human children), and zoophile. If they are also attacted to objects and concepts that's objectum.

So I would use the terms onmisexual padeophile zoophile or if truly attracted to everything then omnisexual paedophile zoophile objectum.

Of course, zoophilia and paedophilia are illegal.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 9 May, 2023 09:38 am
@TinyForADragon,
Exhausted.
0 Replies