4

Straight but mostly attracted to the male body.

Reply Fri 3 May, 2013 10:41 pm
I know I'm straight, yet I'm not really attracted to the female body. I can get easily aroused to the site of a well built male body, but I have a hard time getting an erection by looking a at nude female body (I find it really really beautiful, but it takes time for me to get an erection).

I know that other straight men have this same issue, however I 'm 22 years old and I've never had sex or had a girlfriend, mainly because I'm afraid I won't be able to comsumate anything in bed. To all the heterosexual males out here who have this same issue, how do you do it in bed? When you're with your girlfriend in bed, does it happen? Can you get an erection? Is it different from just having it in your imagination? Please answer, since I'm attracted to girls, and I want to have a girlfriend so badly but I don't know what to do!

Pearlylustre

1  
Reply Fri 3 May, 2013 11:42 pm
@Cuchulain,
If you're sexually attracted to men you're gay. Why do you think you're straight? Just because you want to be?
Cuchulain

0  
Reply Sat 4 May, 2013 08:52 pm
@Pearlylustre,
No, because I don't feel emotionaly atracted to men in any way, but I do with women. You know, there are many people out there like me.
Pearlylustre

1  
Reply Sat 4 May, 2013 11:34 pm
@Cuchulain,
Yes, but gay refers to being homosexual - ie sexually attracted to people of the same sex. It's your sexual orientation, not your emotional orientation! Sure lots of gay men are emotionally attached to women, in my experience those who are honest with themselves usually call them friends and have the integrity not to insult them by faking sexual attraction. I'm a straight woman and I love my husband dearly but if I had a free afternoon to fill, or was stranded on a desert island, I'd rather spend it talking to my female friends - doesn't mean I have to sleep with them and pretend I'm a lesbian. Another female friend of mine is sexually attracted to men but emotionally attracted to women and she found the perfect solution in her current relationship with a transgender woman (who is physically still male). Maybe that could be another option for you.
I hope you find the right man soon that you are both physically and emotionally attracted to. I'm sure he's there if you give him a chance. It's easier to develop an emotional attachment to someone than it is to fake sexual attraction. But whatever you do please don't ruin a woman's life by subjecting her to the hurt and indiginity of a sham marriage. I have known women who have been through that and it is very ugly and unfair.

Oedipus2013

1  
Reply Tue 30 Jul, 2013 11:01 pm
@Cuchulain,
I'm kind of in the same boat. You may be gay, but it doesn't really matter. Having sex with women is the best thing in the world. My best advice is to not worry about your sexuality and just focus on getting laid. There's a big difference between looking at pictures and having an engaging sexual experience. You'll do fine as long as you enjoy the moment.

HesDeltanCaptain

0  
Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 09:03 am
@Cuchulain,
Hate to burst your bubble sport but you don't sound heterosexual.