Is sexuality really that important to you?

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2010 11:14 pm
I am conducting a survey.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 9 • Views: 3,375 • Replies: 12

NoOne phil

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2010 11:46 am
@stevenya,
Let me put this way. Every creature lives by acquiring things from its environment to maintain and promote its own existence. Let me then provide a working definition.
An environmental acquisition system of a living organism is that system of an organism which must acquire something from the environment, process that which it has acquired, for a product that maintains and promotes the life of that organism.

1) The respiratory system.
2 The digestive system.
3) The vestibular system.
4 ) The ocular system.
5 ) The manipulative system.
6.) The procreative system.
7 ) The judgmental system.

One of the things that an intelligent person should know, What determines if one or more words may or may not be asserted of or denied of another word?

It is the reason why some, correctly claimed, that standards were independent of both gods and men. Therefore, those who ask for opinions are lost two-fold--or more.
Those are the sacred seven of scripture, and biology of man. Each of them exists so that we may have life and have it more abundantly. The failure of any of them means that system cannot contribute its share of life to the body whole.
existential potential

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 09:51 am
@stevenya,
Is it that important to you?

0 Replies

Damcha

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2011 10:22 am
@stevenya,
Huxley once said,

'“An intellectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex.”
Green Witch

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2011 10:39 am
@Damcha,
That's only because Mr. Huxley never got to play World of Warcraft.
Damcha

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2011 10:51 am
@Green Witch,
Ha. Too bad WOW is bottoming out because everyone races to endgame so fast. Theres been a sharp decline in subscriptions, and millions of players are lost each month. Most toons starting out are alts on veteran accounts. Apparently the game is not intellectually stimulating enough! Certainly addicting enough

-retired lvl 65 Troll Shaman Smile

Damcha
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2011 10:54 am
@Damcha,
I'd say, Mr. Huxley never had good sex - there is just no comparison, period!
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2011 05:57 pm
@Damcha,
I actually know little about WOW, other than my best friend complained her husband would spend hours on it rather than come to bed. He was a pretty intellectual guy, but WOW seemed to entice him more than the anything else - including sex.
gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2011 07:11 pm
@Green Witch,
WOW is better than sex like turnips are better than steak
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2011 10:18 pm
@stevenya,
No; I 've lost interest in it.
0 Replies

cathy22

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2013 09:29 pm
@NoOne phil,
sex is part of a healthy relationship.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2013 09:32 pm
@Damcha,
I always thought an intellectual is a person who hasn't discovered sex.
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2015 08:24 am
@stevenya,
Having the option to freely enjoy sexuality or not is important. Actually having sex is less important as long as the option remains.
0 Replies