I need your opinion on my boyfriend's behavior, can you help to understand the situation?

Reply Wed 10 May, 2023 05:50 pm
OK so here is the situation, me and my boyfriend have been dating for over 4 years now and this is our first relationship for both of us, however he refuses to have sex with me. We've already done the preliminaries for him.

He doesn't want to touch me. He is not at all religious, he has no traumas. He is not against doing sexual activities. He just doesn't want to touch me and refuses to have sex.

I've already tried to talk about it with him. His answer is simple. He has a mental block that prevents him from having sex with me or touching me.

I admit that I have already thought about the fact that he is potentially gay, it annoyed him and he took it very badly.

Honestly I don't know what to think about it, is it me focusing on it and in the end he just needs more time or there's something wrong. I would like your opinion on the situation.

Thank you for taking the time to read me. Good day to you ☺ 
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 482 • Replies: 3
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 10 May, 2023 07:12 pm
What after four years of the same thing over and over and over do you just not get. If you're looking to get laid, this clearly is not the man you should be seeing.

There's nothing subtle with my answer. There is also nothing subtle in your history with this guy. Four years and you haven't gotten the message yet????
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 10 May, 2023 07:15 pm
@Shadeeeee,
You've been dating for 4 years and he never touched you, kissed you or had intercourse with you? Why are you two together? A relationship thrives on being intimate, touching, feeling each other and having sex. Everything else is a platonic friendship - nice to have, but you need a real relationship and I suggest you're looking for someone who is willing to give you that.

Good luck!
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 11 May, 2023 05:58 am
@Shadeeeee,
Some people are asexual; I know a few like this. They should partner up with other asexual people. If you're not one of those (clearly), you should hop on out of this going-nowhere relationship and find someone else.
0 Replies