How to make sure while minimizing reputation decrease?

DynV

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2023 12:46 pm
I'm convinced a women shyly wanted sex with me but expected me to start things. The women didn't seem to like me much, yet not only invited me to her place, shared with roommates, but in her room on her bed. After some minutes of small-talk, not a follow-up of something else, or some subject that needed privacy, plain small-talk like we did all the time, she got a phone call for ~10 mins then a bit more small-talk. I think as I was leaving, or the next time we spoke she said something about some other guy we both knew, sometimes staying there even though she was on the phone 1/2 hr. Previously she mentioned multiple sexual partners, so I think she was not much choosy about who she had sex with.

Again, I never perceived any affection from her to me. It's as I was just some of her other--mild--acquaintances. Let me correct this,--one--time she was crying from being dumped months, or maybe even more than a year before, and I hugged her a few seconds, and she seemed appreciative; nothing special, just as I'd hug a sibling.

I'm socially awkward (I've been tested and am not on the spectrum), and I thought about this some times after, the majority of those after I stopped interacting with her. I think the way I should have gone about it, should I not be cursed with that lack of social skill, would be to plainly ask her (just as I'd ask her if she wanted a glass of water), if either she wanted to get down to business or of she had a little something for me, the latter referring to a condom.

I think touching her somewhere on the edge of where friends should not would have been better, but I think it's also more risky, that in the seemingly unlikely case she wasn't inviting me for sex, it might have lowered her view of me even more than had it only been words (previous paragraph). I think touching her back just beyond her shoulder or her leg just above her calf.

Thank you for your feedback and keep in mind I can't read much cues
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 288 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2023 04:28 pm
@DynV,
Don't touch. Ask, FFS.

"Are you interested in me staying the night?"
0 Replies