3
   

Entertainment, political correctness and cancel culture

 
 
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 12:29 am
@JGoldman10,
You are the godless devil.

You hate Jesus, you spend all your time lying and denigrating everything Jesus said.

You worship Swaggart, the closest thing to an anti Christ we have.

What have you been promised, an eternity of Satan’s farts?

Is that why you spread so much hate?
JGoldman10
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 01:43 am
@izzythepush,
I bless you you crazy old weirdo and I don't receive what you said.

I have watched other televangelists besides Swaggart on TV or online.

I watch my pastor's streamed sermons online and I join his prayer conference calls each week.

God calls homosexuality an abomination in the Book of Leviticus. It's something He hates. I don't hate LGBTQIA people I hate their agenda. Their agenda is not of God.

There were militant LGBTQIA groups trying to impose their agenda on this generation's children and young people. That's evil.

You've probably heard this before in some form or fashion:

God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve or Madam and Eve.

I had a great uncle who was gay. I'm glad he decided to give his life to Christ and he repented from and got delivered from his homosexual lifestyle before he passed
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 02:38 am
@JGoldman10,
Jesus said to love.

LGBTQ people are as much of God as anyone else because that’s how they were made.

You hate people, you spread hate.

And I think you have a brass neck calling anyone crazy or a weirdo.
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 02:43 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

There were militant LGBTQIA groups trying to impose their agenda on this generation's children and young people. That's evil.


That is a lie.

The Bible says not to give false witness that’s what you do.

As for Leviticus lots of things are an abomination, like wearing mixed cloth.

I asked you if you wore mixed fabrics and you refused to answer the question, just like you refused to answer Reb’s questions.

Why are you so scared of the Truth?

Adam and Eve is a myth.
0 Replies
 
Rebelofnj
 
  2  
Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 04:11 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
God calls homosexuality an abomination in the Book of Leviticus. It's something He hates. I don't hate LGBTQIA people I hate their agenda. Their agenda is not of God.


I ask yet again: do you follow the other laws mention in the Book of Leviticus?

Leviticus repeatedly calls eating shellfish an abomination yet people will gladly eat crab, lobster, and shrimp without guilt. (Verse 11:9-12)
Quote:
9 These you may eat of all that are in the water: whatever in the water has fins and scales, whether in the seas or in the rivers—that you may eat. 10 But all in the seas or in the rivers that do not have fins and scales, all that move in the water or any living thing which is in the water, they are an abomination to you. 11 They shall be an abomination to you; you shall not eat their flesh, but you shall regard their carcasses as an abomination. 12 Whatever in the water does not have fins or scales—that shall be an abomination to you.

engineer
 
  2  
Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 06:25 am
@JGoldman10,
JG, I think your problem is you think some sins are worse than others. As a Christian, you should know that all are sinners in the eyes of God, all are "captive to sin and cannot free ourselves", that all sins condemn us and that even as you confess and are absolved of your sins, you sin again. Many people are happy to point at the sinners around them without being willing to point at the sinner in the mirror. If you want to talk sin, you should lump CHRISTIANS together with LGBTQIA because both are sinners and there is no degree to Christian sin. If a person is divorced and remarried, they are living in sin but you welcome them to church on Sunday, right? You often talk about the LGBTQIA agenda. That agenda is to live with the same human dignity as everyone else, to be free of persecution, to live as any other "sinner" lives, to live as a child of God. Do you believe as a Christian you should be against that?
maxdancona
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 10:05 am
@engineer,
This is nonsense. There is no practical way to treat all sins the same.

The sin of making child pornography is much worse than the sin of divorce. Does anyone disagree?

I would have no problem sitting next to a divoeced person in church.
0 Replies
 
JGoldman10
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 03:02 pm
@engineer,
ALL SIN is BAD.
JGoldman10
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 03:29 pm
@Rebelofnj,
I don't eat scavengers or anything with cloven hoofs like the Bible says.

Shellfish are scavengers - they eat garbage.

Pigs are unclean because they eat garbage and they have cloven hoofs. I don't eat pork or pork products.

Levitcus 11:1-47 -
1 The Lord said to Moses and Aaron, 2 “Say to the Israelites: ‘Of all the animals that live on land, these are the ones you may eat: 3 You may eat any animal that has a divided hoof and that chews the cud.

4 “‘There are some that only chew the cud or only have a divided hoof, but you must not eat them. The camel, though it chews the cud, does not have a divided hoof; it is ceremonially unclean for you. 5 The hyrax, though it chews the cud, does not have a divided hoof; it is unclean for you. 6 The rabbit, though it chews the cud, does not have a divided hoof; it is unclean for you. 7 And the pig, though it has a divided hoof, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. 8 You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you.

9 “‘Of all the creatures living in the water of the seas and the streams you may eat any that have fins and scales. 10 But all creatures in the seas or streams that do not have fins and scales—whether among all the swarming things or among all the other living creatures in the water—you are to regard as unclean. 11 And since you are to regard them as unclean, you must not eat their meat; you must regard their carcasses as unclean. 12 Anything living in the water that does not have fins and scales is to be regarded as unclean by you.

13 “‘These are the birds you are to regard as unclean and not eat because they are unclean: the eagle, the vulture, the black vulture, 14 the red kite, any kind of black kite, 15 any kind of raven, 16 the horned owl, the screech owl, the gull, any kind of hawk, 17 the little owl, the cormorant, the great owl, 18 the white owl, the desert owl, the osprey, 19 the stork, any kind of heron, the hoopoe and the bat.

20 “‘All flying insects that walk on all fours are to be regarded as unclean by you. 21 There are, however, some flying insects that walk on all fours that you may eat: those that have jointed legs for hopping on the ground. 22 Of these you may eat any kind of locust, katydid, cricket or grasshopper. 23 But all other flying insects that have four legs you are to regard as unclean.

24 “‘You will make yourselves unclean by these; whoever touches their carcasses will be unclean till evening. 25 Whoever picks up one of their carcasses must wash their clothes, and they will be unclean till evening.

26 “‘Every animal that does not have a divided hoof or that does not chew the cud is unclean for you; whoever touches the carcass of any of them will be unclean. 27 Of all the animals that walk on all fours, those that walk on their paws are unclean for you; whoever touches their carcasses will be unclean till evening. 28 Anyone who picks up their carcasses must wash their clothes, and they will be unclean till evening. These animals are unclean for you.

29 “‘Of the animals that move along the ground, these are unclean for you: the weasel, the rat,(W) any kind of great lizard, 30 the gecko, the monitor lizard, the wall lizard, the skink and the chameleon. 31 Of all those that move along the ground, these are unclean for you. Whoever touches them when they are dead will be unclean till evening. 32 When one of them dies and falls on something, that article, whatever its use, will be unclean, whether it is made of wood, cloth, hide or sackcloth. Put it in water; it will be unclean till evening, and then it will be clean. 33 If one of them falls into a clay pot, everything in it will be unclean, and you must break the pot. 34 Any food you are allowed to eat that has come into contact with water from any such pot is unclean, and any liquid that is drunk from such a pot is unclean. 35 Anything that one of their carcasses falls on becomes unclean; an oven or cooking pot must be broken up. They are unclean, and you are to regard them as unclean. 36 A spring, however, or a cistern for collecting water remains clean, but anyone who touches one of these carcasses is unclean. 37 If a carcass falls on any seeds that are to be planted, they remain clean. 38 But if water has been put on the seed and a carcass falls on it, it is unclean for you.

39 “‘If an animal that you are allowed to eat dies, anyone who touches its carcass will be unclean till evening. 40 Anyone who eats some of its carcass must wash their clothes, and they will be unclean till evening. Anyone who picks up the carcass must wash their clothes, and they will be unclean till evening.

41 “‘Every creature that moves along the ground is to be regarded as unclean; it is not to be eaten. 42 You are not to eat any creature that moves along the ground, whether it moves on its belly or walks on all fours or on many feet; it is unclean. 43 Do not defile yourselves by any of these creatures. Do not make yourselves unclean by means of them or be made unclean by them. 44 I am the Lord your God; consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am holy. Do not make yourselves unclean by any creature that moves along the ground. 45 I am the Lord, who brought you up out of Egypt to be your God; therefore be holy, because I am holy.

46 “‘These are the regulations concerning animals, birds, every living thing that moves about in the water and every creature that moves along the ground. 47 You must distinguish between the unclean and the clean, between living creatures that may be eaten and those that may not be eaten."


I highlighted Scriptures about eating pigs and shellfish and highlighted the word "bat". If more Chinese were Saved and read the Bible they would know NOT to eat bat meat and we probably wouldn't have this pandemic.
Linkat
 
  1  
Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 03:40 pm
@JGoldman10,
Question -

Do you like spaghetti and meatballs?
JGoldman10
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 03:47 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I don't eat scavengers or anything with cloven hoofs like the Bible says.

Shellfish are scavengers - they eat garbage.

Pigs are unclean because they eat garbage and they have cloven hoofs. I don't eat pork or pork products.

Levitcus 11:1-47 -
1 The Lord said to Moses and Aaron, 2 “Say to the Israelites: ‘Of all the animals that live on land, these are the ones you may eat: 3 You may eat any animal that has a divided hoof and that chews the cud.
4 “‘There are some that only chew the cud or only have a divided hoof, but you must not eat them. The camel, though it chews the cud, does not have a divided hoof; it is ceremonially unclean for you. 5 The hyrax, though it chews the cud, does not have a divided hoof; it is unclean for you. 6 The rabbit, though it chews the cud, does not have a divided hoof; it is unclean for you. 7 And the pig, though it has a divided hoof, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. 8 You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you.

9 “‘Of all the creatures living in the water of the seas and the streams you may eat any that have fins and scales. 10 But all creatures in the seas or streams that do not have fins and scales—whether among all the swarming things or among all the other living creatures in the water—you are to regard as unclean. 11 And since you are to regard them as unclean, you must not eat their meat; you must regard their carcasses as unclean. 12 Anything living in the water that does not have fins and scales is to be regarded as unclean by you.

13 “‘These are the birds you are to regard as unclean and not eat because they are unclean: the eagle, the vulture, the black vulture, 14 the red kite, any kind of black kite, 15 any kind of raven, 16 the horned owl, the screech owl, the gull, any kind of hawk, 17 the little owl, the cormorant, the great owl, 18 the white owl, the desert owl, the osprey, 19 the stork, any kind of heron, the hoopoe and the bat.

20 “‘All flying insects that walk on all fours are to be regarded as unclean by you. 21 There are, however, some flying insects that walk on all fours that you may eat: those that have jointed legs for hopping on the ground. 22 Of these you may eat any kind of locust, katydid, cricket or grasshopper. 23 But all other flying insects that have four legs you are to regard as unclean.

24 “‘You will make yourselves unclean by these; whoever touches their carcasses will be unclean till evening. 25 Whoever picks up one of their carcasses must wash their clothes, and they will be unclean till evening.

26 “‘Every animal that does not have a divided hoof or that does not chew the cud is unclean for you; whoever touches the carcass of any of them will be unclean. 27 Of all the animals that walk on all fours, those that walk on their paws are unclean for you; whoever touches their carcasses will be unclean till evening. 28 Anyone who picks up their carcasses must wash their clothes, and they will be unclean till evening. These animals are unclean for you.

29 “‘Of the animals that move along the ground, these are unclean for you: the weasel, the rat, any kind of great lizard, 30 the gecko, the monitor lizard, the wall lizard, the skink and the chameleon. 31 Of all those that move along the ground, these are unclean for you. Whoever touches them when they are dead will be unclean till evening. 32 When one of them dies and falls on something, that article, whatever its use, will be unclean, whether it is made of wood, cloth, hide or sackcloth. Put it in water; it will be unclean till evening, and then it will be clean. 33 If one of them falls into a clay pot, everything in it will be unclean, and you must break the pot. 34 Any food you are allowed to eat that has come into contact with water from any such pot is unclean, and any liquid that is drunk from such a pot is unclean. 35 Anything that one of their carcasses falls on becomes unclean; an oven or cooking pot must be broken up. They are unclean, and you are to regard them as unclean. 36 A spring, however, or a cistern for collecting water remains clean, but anyone who touches one of these carcasses is unclean. 37 If a carcass falls on any seeds that are to be planted, they remain clean. 38 But if water has been put on the seed and a carcass falls on it, it is unclean for you.

39 “‘If an animal that you are allowed to eat dies, anyone who touches its carcass will be unclean till evening. 40 Anyone who eats some of its carcass must wash their clothes, and they will be unclean till evening. Anyone who picks up the carcass must wash their clothes, and they will be unclean till evening.

41 “‘Every creature that moves along the ground is to be regarded as unclean; it is not to be eaten. 42 You are not to eat any creature that moves along the ground, whether it moves on its belly or walks on all fours or on many feet; it is unclean. 43 Do not defile yourselves by any of these creatures. Do not make yourselves unclean by means of them or be made unclean by them. 44 I am the Lord your God; consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am holy. Do not make yourselves unclean by any creature that moves along the ground. 45 I am the Lord, who brought you up out of Egypt to be your God; therefore be holy, because I am holy.

46 “‘These are the regulations concerning animals, birds, every living thing that moves about in the water and every creature that moves along the ground. 47 You must distinguish between the unclean and the clean, between living creatures that may be eaten and those that may not be eaten.'"


I highlighted Scriptures about eating pigs and shellfish and highlighted the word "bat". If more Chinese were Saved and read the Bible they would know NOT to eat bat meat and we probably wouldn't have this pandemic.


- FIXED.
0 Replies
 
JGoldman10
 
  1  
Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 03:52 pm
@Linkat,
No. Why?
Linkat
 
  1  
Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 03:53 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

No. Why?


Meatloaf?

Who doesn't like spaghetti and meatballs!
engineer
 
  1  
Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 03:55 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

ALL SIN is BAD.

Yet you spend a lot of time worrying about some sins and not others. If all sin is bad and everyone is a sinner, why do you worry so much about the LGBT community?
JGoldman10
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 04:07 pm
@engineer,
I don't want to include any LGBTQIA characters or material in my works. People are trying to put a label on me because I am not interested in sex until I get married.

I hate political correctness, ID politics and labels.
JGoldman10
 
  0  
Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 04:09 pm
@Linkat,
I thought you were asking if I eat meatballs because they have pork in them.
Rebelofnj
 
  1  
Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 04:13 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I don't eat scavengers or anything with cloven hoofs like the Bible says.


So, you only eat just chicken? No cow, pigs, and deer since they have cloven hooves and chews the cud?

Also, do you follow the other laws from Leviticus? Like executing people for having an extramarital affair?
Rebelofnj
 
  1  
Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 04:16 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I don't want to include any LGBTQIA characters or material in my works. People are trying to put a label on me because I am not interested in sex until I get married.

I hate political correctness, ID politics and labels.


No one can force you to put what you don't like in your non-existent projects. You keep repeating this claim for years, but there is no truth to it.
JGoldman10
 
  1  
Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 04:55 pm
@Rebelofnj,
You haven't seen any of the stuff I have been working on and was trying to get developed. There IS no LGBTQIA stuff involved.
0 Replies
 
Linkat
 
  1  
Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 04:55 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Cows are cloven but chew cud so they are clean.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

T'Pring is Dead - Discussion by Brandon9000
Another Calif. shooting spree: 4 dead - Discussion by Lustig Andrei
Friends don't let friends fat-talk - Discussion by hawkeye10
Before you criticize the media - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Fatal Baloon Accident - Discussion by 33export
The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie - Discussion by bobsal u1553115
Robin Williams is dead - Discussion by Butrflynet
 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/25/2021 at 01:19:41