If Disney produced a NEW ROGER RABBIT film, and they desexualized Jessica Rabbit ... ?

JGoldman10

Wed 31 Mar, 2021 03:29 am
@izzythepush,
I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT "Trump-supporting New York Post or Rupert Murdoch's news.com.au" you idiot.

I am ignorant of these things.

I didn't know The New York Post supports Trump. I do not read The Post. Who the heck is Rupert Murdock? I don't even know who that is.

JGoldman10

Wed 31 Mar, 2021 03:34 am
@Rebelofnj,
I have heard of The Onion. I saw The Onion Movie.
JGoldman10

Wed 31 Mar, 2021 03:35 am
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

That is a video from The Onion, which is not an actual news organization. It is a satirical website.

We talked about The Onion several times before, so you can't claim you didn't know about them.

I don't remember talking about The Onion with you but I am somewhat familiar with them.
JGoldman10

Wed 31 Mar, 2021 03:39 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

What does "Trump-supporting New York Post or Rupert Murdoch's news.com.au" as Tsar said, have to do with cartoons?

PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME. Do not try to insult my intelligence.
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TSAR IS TALKING ABOUT AND/OR REFERRING TO.

-FIXED.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Wed 31 Mar, 2021 03:48 am
@JGoldman10,
If you don't read the New York Post, then why use them as a source?

People generally see the New York Post as a right wing tabloid instead of a legitimate newspaper.

Murdoch is a well known media mogul, responsible for several conservative news sites and organizations worldwide such as Fox News and The Wall Street Journal. Almost all of his news outlets have been criticized for their misleading and biased news coverage.
JGoldman10

Wed 31 Mar, 2021 03:50 am
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

If you don't read the New York Post, then why use them as a source?

The link I provided was relevant to the post I made.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Wed 31 Mar, 2021 03:55 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I have heard of The Onion. I saw The Onion Movie.

The movie is one these comedy films poking fun at social commentary, done in the vein of those weird satire/parody films from the '80s and '90s.
Rebelofnj

Wed 31 Mar, 2021 04:03 am
@JGoldman10,
We have talked about The Onion Movie before. It was brought up the last time you thought an Onion news article was true.

This all means that your reading comprehension and critical thinking skills have not improved since then.
Rebelofnj

Wed 31 Mar, 2021 04:35 am
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

I don't understand your point as a reply to mine. I could give a flipping rat's ass about Speedy. You still haven't responded on how caricatures (using alleged positive stereotypes) aren't racist.

JG tends to change subjects in order to avoid a challenging situation, in this case discussing the content in his own creations.
JGoldman10

Wed 31 Mar, 2021 04:51 am
@Rebelofnj,
I don't remember every single thing that gets posted online, and/or every single discussion I hold with others.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Wed 31 Mar, 2021 04:53 am
@Rebelofnj,
I told Tsar I was just using Speedy as an example.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 31 Mar, 2021 05:02 am
@JGoldman10,
That is a shocking level of ignorance.

You’re the first person I’ve met who doesn’t know who Rupert Murdoch is.

You should be ashamed.

And you’re throwing out insults like there’s no tomorrow.

I never called you an idiot, I pointed out that your alleged IQ score is at odds with your level of understanding.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 31 Mar, 2021 05:17 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I don't remember talking about The Onion with you but I am somewhat familiar with them.

Clearly not or you wouldn’t have posted it if it was real news.

This is the problem you have. You think you can help to teach, entertain children when most kids know significantly more about the real world than you do.

All you seem to know is the parts of scripture that fit in with Jimmy Swaggart’s narrative.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Wed 31 Mar, 2021 05:32 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

And yet you posted a video featuring a mascot you thought was used by the Romney's Presidential campaign, despite the fact it came from The Onion's Youtube channel.

If you had actually visited The Onion's website, you would know by now that they only post satire and joke headlines. This is from today:
*Conservative Christian Deeply Offended At Rap Video’s Implication That Satan Is A Homosexual
*Police Now Ignoring Active Shooter Reports In Effort To Deprive Killers Of Attention
*‘I Saw It A Long Time Ago, Or Maybe I Only Saw Part Of It,’ Says Liar Immediately Backtracking In Film Conversation
*CDC Concludes U.S. Not Prepared For Potential Pandemic Following Year-Long Simulation Drill
JGoldman10

Wed 31 Mar, 2021 07:24 am
@Rebelofnj,
I didn't realize that video was an Onion one till you pointed it out. I didn't realize their logo was on the video.
izzythepush

Wed 31 Mar, 2021 07:31 am
@JGoldman10,
That’s just it, you don’t have the wherewithal to distinguish between reality and obvious satire.

Maybe all this nonsense you spout about snowflakes is down to your skewed version of reality.
jespah

Wed 31 Mar, 2021 07:39 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Nobody is telling you what to do.

All this false indignation is because you will never write comics for children not because of snowflakes or political correctness but because you will never get off your backside and do anything.

Sloth is one of the seven deadly sins.
I just looked up when the OP joined A2K.

Since 2005 (2013, actually), I, personally, have written the following novels of at least 50k words:

1) Untrustworthy (published)
2) The Obolonk Murders
2) The Polymer Beat
3) The Badge of Humanity
4) The Enigman Cave (edited by Roberta, actually)
5) The Real Hub of the Universe
6) The Real Heart of the Universe
7) The Real Hope of the Universe
8) Mettle
9) Time Addicts: No One is Safe
10) Time Addicts: Nothing is Permanent

2021 novel is in the outline stage (it's going to be the third in the Time Addicts trilogy)This also doesn't include series bibles written for The Obolonks, Real Hub, Mettle, Enigmans, and Time Addicts.

I have had the following short stories published (I am doing this off the top of my head so will undoubtedly miss something)
1) All My Aliens
2) Surprises
3) Three Minutes Back in Time
4) A True Believer in Skepticism (contract signed, coming out in 2021)
5) The Resurrection of Ditte
6) Wilder Bloom
7) The Boy in the Band
8) Props
9) (can't recall the name but it's an LGBTQ+ story and it was published in IIRC 2014 or 2015)
10) Canaries

I think there may be an eleventh, not certain.

I have written at least 50 short stories not published (probably more like 100; I have written at least 20 this year alone).

Also since 2005:
* I got my Master's in Interactive Media from Quinnipiac University (4.0, baby!)
* Worked a few jobs, culminating in my current role where I am the Content Manager for a business credit advisory firm. I supervise 2 people, since mid-2017.
* I run the Wattpad Nanowrimo profile; it's grown to over 4500 followers from nothing.
* I had a podcast with my friend Shanna for 2 1/2 years; it was about law, society, and fandom.
* I run the Fan Film subforum at TrekBBS, since 2018 I think.

Maybe I'm an overachiever, and I am well aware that it takes a while to draw. Still....
JGoldman10

Wed 31 Mar, 2021 07:46 am
@jespah,
Hello Jespah. I am making up for lost time. I couldn't really focus on having anything towards getting animated cartoons and comics developed with family around. They aren't around anymore - I don't have anyone creating any distractions.

I am not beating myself up. Dealing and living with family was a lot.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Wed 31 Mar, 2021 07:47 am
@izzythepush,
I thought the cartoon parrot mascot was an actual thing. Silly me.
Rebelofnj

Wed 31 Mar, 2021 08:13 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I thought the cartoon parrot mascot was an actual thing. Silly me.

If that was real, then that would have been one of the most racist things a candidate would have done.

But because the video is satire and self aware, it is funny.

I'm starting to think you didn't see the whole video before you posted it.