If Disney produced a NEW ROGER RABBIT film, and they desexualized Jessica Rabbit ... ?

izzythepush

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:14 am
@JGoldman10,
Stop asking. You’ve been told twice it’s none of your business.
JGoldman10

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:20 am
@izzythepush,
Then by that token it's not really Reb's biz what work my fellow alumni do.

I'm for fairness. You can't have it both ways.

Reb shouldn't have asked me what my fellow alumni do.
JGoldman10

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:21 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Okay. Then why did you ask me for info about former art school colleagues of mine then?

You wanted to know what type of work they do.

Rebelofnj please answer the question.
JGoldman10

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:24 am
@izzythepush,
Screw the hell off about procrastination you kook. You KNOW why I didn't get any projects developed and produced. I explained this already.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:27 am
@JGoldman10,
That’s a general question about the sort of work a group ends up doing. You weren’t being asked for specifics, you could have just said something similar to your college prospectus.

Something like 60% go on to work in animation and associated industries. 30% in academia and 1% researching weird ass **** on the Internet, something like that.
JGoldman10

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:30 am
@izzythepush,
I bless you.
izzythepush

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:31 am
@JGoldman10,
I didn’t sneeze.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:32 am
I don't really care what Reb's friend does. I am not interested in working for Disney.
Rebelofnj

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:33 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

JGoldman10 wrote:

Okay. Then why did you ask me for info about former art school colleagues of mine then?

You wanted to know what type of work they do.

Rebelofnj please answer the question.

I'm just going to quote Captain America:

Quote:
No, I don't think I will.
JGoldman10

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:36 am
@Rebelofnj,
Bug off then. You shouldn't have asked me about my colleagues then you little kook.

I thought you going to share what your friend does.

izzythepush

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:37 am
@JGoldman10,
I think you would fit a Winnie the Pooh costume quite nicely.
JGoldman10

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:38 am
@Rebelofnj,
Why should I tell YOU what my colleagues do when you won't tell me what YOURS do?

What is WRONG with you?
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:40 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Bug off then. You shouldn't have asked me about my colleagues then you little kook.

I thought you going to share what your friend does.

I just assume most of them are working or have worked in the animation industry in some capacity.

Why would I say what my friend if it is not my information to share? I haven't mentioned even what kind of work I do, in all the years you have known me.
JGoldman10

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:41 am
@Rebelofnj,
Don't play games with me. I didn't come here to be wound up by you or Izzy.
izzythepush

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:42 am
@JGoldman10,
I used to converse with Spademaster quite a lot. We got on very well, he was very religious, and very genuine. When he blessed me, he meant it, he would say it when we were exchanging pleasantries.

You say it when someone has annoyed you. It’s doesn’t seem genuine, it seems passive aggressive.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:42 am
@Rebelofnj,
I don't know what most of them are doing I wasn't close to them.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:44 am
@Rebelofnj,
That is why I asked if your friend requested that you not disclose what work he does you kook.
Rebelofnj

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:45 am
@izzythepush,
Funny enough, I am reading Disney War by James Stewart, and in order to interview some of the Disney executives, the author had to work as a character in the parks.

He ended up being Goofy and had to learn his mannerisms, speech patterns, and writing Goofy's signature while wearing oversized 4 finger gloves. Stewart says it was very difficult but rewarding when he met with kids.
JGoldman10

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:46 am
Why am I wasting time expounding energy talking to Reb and Izzy? I don't consider these people "friends".
izzythepush

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:47 am
@JGoldman10,
Nobody is playing games, well Rebel isn’t. I’m just being my usual jocular self.

You were being intrusive. Rob said from the off he didn’t want to discuss his friend, most people would drop it.

Not you: What is their job? Are they famous?

It’s not a game of Botticelli.
0 Replies