If Disney produced a NEW ROGER RABBIT film, and they desexualized Jessica Rabbit ... ?

izzythepush

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:48 am
@JGoldman10,
That’s a third question.

Has your friend specifically asked you not to discuss him on the Internet?

You can’t help yourself.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:49 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

That is why I asked if your friend requested that you not disclose what work he does you kook.

It is general courtesy of mine to not speak about friends' work, family, and such to random strangers online and in real life.
JGoldman10

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:50 am
Reb and Izzy, stop trying to vilify me.
JGoldman10

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:51 am
@Rebelofnj,
I'm a "random stranger". Okay.
0 Replies

izzythepush

@Rebelofnj,
I once played Father Christmas at my son’s nursery’s Christmas fete. It was exhausting, I did 90 minutes and then someone else took over.

I don’t know how someone could do it all day, I really don’t.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

@JGoldman10,
All I have done is simply refusing to say what my friend does, as it does not concern you.
JGoldman10

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:52 am
@Rebelofnj,
I never asked you what work you did. You never asked me what I do for a living.

I am not at liberty to discuss that with you.
izzythepush

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:52 am
@JGoldman10,
You can be very cruel, I thought we were jolly old pals. I thought we might be able to go windypapping together.
JGoldman10

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:53 am
@Rebelofnj,
I don't care what he does.
JGoldman10

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:54 am
@Rebelofnj,
I was going to ask if your friend had any connections to anyone working in animation and/or comics.

What do you mean "it does not concern me"?
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:57 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I never asked you what work you did. You never asked me what I do for a living.

I am not at liberty to discuss that with you.

And yet, you have shared with me many personal details regarding your home life and your family.

Meanwhile, you know almost nothing about me. Not just personal details but trivial stuff as well, like what my favorite book/film is.

Hard to claim I'm a friend of yours if you don't know much about me.
JGoldman10

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:57 am
@izzythepush,
Are you a CHRISTIAN? No.
izzythepush

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:58 am
@JGoldman10,
Now you sound like a child.

Why won’t you tell me what he does?

What work does he do?

Is he famous?

Has he asked you not to talk about his work online?

I don’t care what he does.

Can’t you see how that sounds? As the other adult on this thread I could see that Reb did not want to discuss his friend in any detail so I respected his decision and didn’t ask him any questions about his friend. That’s what adults do.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 08:58 am
@Rebelofnj,
I bless you.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 09:01 am
@JGoldman10,
I’m more Christian than you are, then again so is Richard bloody Dawkins.

I’m English we don’t ask what someone believes it’s gauche. It really is, and it’s none of your business.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 09:01 am
@Rebelofnj,
Why are you acting this way?
Did I do something to you?
Do you have a stick up your butt?

You are correct. You are not a friend. You are an acquaintance. If you are not interested in helping me than you should man up and come right out and say so.

JGoldman10

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 09:05 am
@Rebelofnj,
I remember you tried fighting me with a string of personal emails. I still forgive you for that.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 09:07 am
@JGoldman10,
Nobody is acting out of the ordinary, just because you want to share intimate details of your home life with strangers online doesn’t mean everyone does.

When someone says they want to keep something private you should respect that. The fact that you have poured out huge volumes of personal information of your own volition is irrelevant.

At least Reb tells you why he won’t discuss something. When you get asked a difficult question you ignore it, go away, and when you come back you change the subject hoping everyone has forgotten.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 09:08 am
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

JGoldman10 wrote:

That is why I asked if your friend requested that you not disclose what work he does you kook.

It is general courtesy of mine to not speak about friends' work, family, and such to random strangers online and in real life.

You should say you're not interested in helping me. That is what this boils down to.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Sun 4 Apr, 2021 09:08 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Why are you acting this way?
Did I do something to you?
Do you have a stick up your butt?

You are correct. You are not a friend. You are an acquaintance. If you are not interested in helping me than you should man up and come right out and say so.

I did make it clear months ago. If you recall, we had a heated email exchange after you were suspended back in September. It resulted in my emailing your penpals that fantasy fart thread and blocking your email address.

After your suspension ended here in December, you reached out to me in a private mesaage to answer a question.
0 Replies