Teacher vs Researcher

Jasper10

Thu 6 May, 2021 09:14 am
@htam9876,
I am really intrigued by the core of the atom and I can't remember what you said about this.My theory is that the core is made up of neutrals only with "toggling" +/- charges within. The core would definitely be balanced by a "spring connection" would it not? …..also with regard to the electron...could this toggle states as well? Also, what are the main forces at play ? gravitational; magnetism; "spring" core forces?
htam9876

Thu 6 May, 2021 06:34 pm
@Jasper10,
The issue of the “core” (nucleus) is a specific issue of physics. It involves large quantity of calculation in math. Piggy is advancing into the “core” step by step. But it seems a long journey to go.
Yes…only with +/- charges bungee bungee within. The key is a new model for the neutron which is consisted of +/- charges. We can have a chat with the PRESENCE because we are in the new era now.
Jasper10

Fri 7 May, 2021 12:58 am
@htam9876,
Ok thanks for explaining the mathematical difficulties.

In theory the principle works because it would explain why our bodies don’t just drift apart.The +/- expansion/contraction of the “spring” like forces within the nucleus being perfectly balanced in principle.Any stretching or compression of the spring would introduce forces that counter the REST state (of the spring)

This would mean that in theory each nucleus would have its own magnetic field would it not?

The reason I raise it is because the theory also correlates with 0,0...0,1...1,0...1,1...logic principles.....all sciences are interconnected....

It would appear we are moving into a new era science.
htam9876

Fri 7 May, 2021 06:03 pm
@Jasper10,
Yes… “we are moving into a new era science”. Cheer!
CONTROL looks like “unification” in philosophy, would it not?
htam9876

Fri 7 May, 2021 06:07 pm
(This post is a parallel one as that one ahead about the mass – space equation)
During the course of exploration, people perhaps touch the leaves of a tree first, then the sticks, and so on the stock, at last the root. But for a tree, the root is the most basic.

The PESENCE (the constant of light speed and wave characteristic of light c = γλ, here γ is frequency of light or say photon) is also the root of Einstein’s principle of Relativity.
The natural system of logic: the PESENCE (c = γλ) → the integrity of space – time (△t ∝ 1 / L) SELF in control → The consciousness of the dynamic situation (△t’ ∝ 1 / L’) → The subconsciousness of the dynamic situation (space contraction: L’ = L / γ; time dilation: △t’ = γ△t, due to velocity, here γ is the Gama factor in SR).
So, Einstein’s SR is reasonable theory in the “consciousness” category.

First of all, the PESENCE does have such kind of physical / substantial property of integrity of space – time.

Einstein grabbed the leaf of the tree while piggy grabs the root of tree. Obviously, the leaf and the root are interconnected by the stock (trunk) of the tree.

And we can expect that the contraction of space should be in all directions because frequency or say “time” is a scalar without direction.
“SELF with the assistance of PRESENCE is meant to take overall CONTROL”

(This context is associated with the chapter “The fourth “coincidence” with Einstein’s Relativity” in the physics thread)

Liqiang Chen
陈力强
May 8, 2021

No matter how much social resource they input, no matter how complicated / cruel their game would be, their only purpose is to play piggy down. That’s their iron law / rule, “the first law of cosmos” created by the First Order, which never changes. (Piggy would die hard in CN… absolute affair. I am sure.) But piggy trusts that history / science is ever developing.

Piggy warned the local dark lord 钟永康of Jiangmencity in about 2019 that he can make a decent and comfortable living in CN with his remarkable social ability he just live in his own way. Why he must be so extremely ambitious to try every means to control piggy’s fate and must try to confine piggy in his small business as a half – self payment watchman to show up how glorious he is in the Jiangmen city? It seems inappropriate.
Piggy hereby has a chat with the who who of the Class 914 of the No.1 Middle School of Xinhui (新会一中九一四班谁谁): you appreciate the social ability of the local dark lord 钟永康of Jiangmen city, you just cooperate with him to make money. Why you must use him to absolutely play piggy dead? Good idea it is? 我自横刀向天笑。哈哈
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/introducing-myself-philippe-from-china.15341/post-49671
Piggy really doesn’t know when the First Order will decide to shout “execute”…And then, piggy would disappear entirely in this cosmos.
给他江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团及新会一中九一四班谁谁一个超文革赛阎王光荣称号快快全世界全宇宙打靶啦。当今时代,全世界没有什么人能够值得如此殊荣。呵呵
0 Replies

Jasper10

Fri 7 May, 2021 10:52 pm
@htam9876,
Well SELF is unable to exercise CONTROL unless PRESENCE provides AWARENESS.

SELF is therefore totally dependent upon PRESENCE.
Jasper10

Sat 8 May, 2021 02:15 am
@Jasper10,
If the nucleus does only consist of neutrons with +/- charges within then this system is balanced.Clearly,this principle should apply to all matter in the universe.

Space itself is a bit of a mystery isn’t it....If it is matter....It’s definitely NOT just dark matter... it is equally light matter (at the philosophical level). why?.....because PRESENCE and AWARENESS are within it.
htam9876

Sat 8 May, 2021 02:50 pm
@Jasper10,
“SELF is therefore totally dependent upon PRESENCE”
Yes, of course. If there is nothing presence in this cosmos, there is no inherent property, no space, no time, no forces, no velocity, no Mass Point Dynamics either, unless math can exist beyond this cosmos. Then, people can exercise math game even nothing exists in this cosmos.
0 Replies

htam9876

Sat 8 May, 2021 02:53 pm
Actually, many people still got trapped in the SUBCONSCIOUSNESS era......If they are willing to derive the dynamic space – time equation △t’ ∝ 1 / L’, then they can truly count as entering into the CONSCIOUSNESS era.

The △t’ ∝ 1 / L’ is also an “external appearance” of the inherent property of matter. It carries the effect of reference frame. It might generate a false impression that the property of integrity of space - time is caused by velocity.

First of all, the PESENCE does have such kind of physical / substantial property of integrity of space – time.

AWARENESS is the key.
0 Replies

htam9876

Sat 8 May, 2021 03:33 pm
@Jasper10,
(There is proton in the nucleus. Physics has made this point very clearly, I think. The “core” is a specific issue of physics. Piggy is reluctant to talk more about it at present.)

The issue of anti matter as well as dark matter should be the issue of PRESENCE too. They should have their own specific SELF. Only in the new era of SELF and PRESENCE, we can make clear what they are, I think.

Once upon a time, piggy tried to research anti probability wave too. But now piggy has decided to formally give up those kinds of method of description in the category of “consciousness”. Piggy has shown the PRESENCE and SELF about anti particle in the unit charge model in the thread “matter vs anti matter”, just one more inherent property added: the chirality.

In respect of dark matter, more inherent property has to be added. Piggy will talk about them in an appropriate time. Actually, in piggy’s X4 Theory, the formal name is “similar matter”. We had a primary discussion about dark matter in PHF:
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/dark-matter-exploration-of-chinese-satellite-dampe.15550/

Now, piggy would rather talk about natural philosophy:
Male rabbit vs female rabbit.
Rabbit vs pig vs dog vs cat…

Have a lovely day, guys. haha
Jasper10

Sun 9 May, 2021 12:08 am
@htam9876,
Ok we can come back to the proton in the nucleus.....

What about natural philosophy? what is your reasoning?

htam9876

Sun 9 May, 2021 05:20 pm
@Jasper10,
Male rabbit and female rabbit;
Rabbit, pig, dog and cat…
Are natural PRESENCE.
The question here is why nature must create a female rabbit to accompany a male rabbit? And why nature must create pig, dog and cat…to bounce bounce together with rabbit? Seems that only rabbit PRESENCE in this cosmos is ok too. Why wouldn’t it be?
Piggy doesn’t know how to describe this natural phenomenon with specific philosophical principle. Perhaps you can do it better than me. haha
htam9876

Sun 9 May, 2021 05:22 pm
The unit of frequency, touchy and feely:
The unit of frequency in physics is “times per second”. The conception of “times” is “bounces” (vivid imagination is “a large rabbit bounce, bounce, bounce”)… According to piggy’s conception of time in the physics thread, “per second” is “a bounce” (vivid imagination is “a small pig bounce”). So, the unit of frequency in philosophy is actually “bounces vs bounce”.
And “bounce” is natural phenomenon.
Have a lovely day, guys.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Mon 10 May, 2021 01:33 am
@htam9876,
Before we go there...I am intrigued....I'm always intrigued>>…

Are there 2 off independent system correlations IN physics (that interact with each other?)

I wasn't going to say hardware/software for some reason...but anyway...that sort of thing?

I mean our natural bodies are like biological machines are they not?

Biological machines that need to be CONTROLLED.....which brings into play SELF....SELF needing to be AWARE of the need to take control....as in controlling the CONSCIOUSNESS types.

Jasper10

Mon 10 May, 2021 03:28 am
@Jasper10,
If we are not Consciousness types...then SELF has to be the mysterious output of the LOGIC possibilities does it not?
Jasper10

Mon 10 May, 2021 05:18 am
@Jasper10,
ANALOGY......think of a work station with an empty chair...the computer can function in some capacity without any one sitting at the chair...however surely someone is meant to sit at the chair aren't they?...The whole system should consists of hardware/software/operator......If the operator has never come across a workstation before and has no idea how it works then they need to learn how to operate/reprogramme it. Is there any correlation to this analogy in physics?
htam9876

Mon 10 May, 2021 05:51 pm
@Jasper10,
We can come back to the topic of 2 – off logic in another appropriate time.
Next, go on with the Pig Head Award.
0 Replies

htam9876

Mon 10 May, 2021 05:55 pm
No.1; champions side by side:
Farmerman’s classical story of touching the elephant in a2k:
It was six men of Indostan
To learning much inclined,
Who went to see the Elephant
(Though all of them were blind),
That each by observation
Might satisfy his mind.

The First approached the Elephant,
And happening to fall
Against his broad and sturdy side,
At once began to bawl:
"God bless me! but the Elephant
Is very like a wall!"

The Second, feeling of the tusk
Cried, "Ho! what have we here,
So very round and smooth and sharp?
To me 'tis mighty clear
This wonder of an Elephant
Is very like a spear!"

The Third approached the animal,
And happening to take
The squirming trunk within his hands,
Thus boldly up he spake:
"I see," quoth he, "the Elephant
Is very like a snake!"

The Fourth reached out an eager hand,
And felt about the knee:
"What most this wondrous beast is like
Is mighty plain," quoth he;
"'Tis clear enough the Elephant
Is very like a tree!"

The Fifth, who chanced to touch the ear,
Said: "E'en the blindest man
Can tell what this resembles most;
Deny the fact who can,
This marvel of an Elephant
Is very like a fan!"

The Sixth no sooner had begun
About the beast to grope,
Than, seizing on the swinging tail
That fell within his scope.
"I see," quoth he, "the Elephant
Is very like a rope!"

And so these men of Indostan
Disputed loud and long,
Each in his own opinion
Exceeding stiff and strong,
Though each was partly in the right,
And all were in the wrong!

Moral:

So oft in theologic wars,
The disputants, I ween,
Rail on in utter ignorance
Of what each other mean,
And prate about an Elephant
Not one of them has seen.

URL: https://able2know.org/topic/552257-1

As well as Toppy sir’s modern version of the story of touching the elephant in PHF:
That’s the genesis of the term “touchy and feely”. haha
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/how-to-make-a-career.14300/post-38783

And Jasper10’s comment in a2k:
“Is there a corresponding “mysterious” output in science?”

And woody’s comment in PHF:
Why is indeed the question that underpins all physics.
There is an English saying "why has a long tail" (or should that be tale?)
If you answer one why, it always leads to another.
The answer at the end of the tail is always going to be "We don't know".
I suspect that we can delve into the mysteries of the universe for millions of years, and still find "we don't know" at the end of the tale.
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/dark-matter-exploration-of-chinese-satellite-dampe.15550/post-46388

Liqiang Chen
陈力强
May 11, 2021
Seems that piggy has been defeated by the what coffin box from what CN in PHF USA in 2020:
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50071
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50090
Piggy really doesn’t know when the First Order would decide to shout “execute”, and then piggy will disappear entirely in this cosmos. Bounce…
Piggy is AWARED that the pig’s fate has been defined as sausage by the First Order. Die hard. Bounce…
Why piggy has to accept the First Order’s award as “semi – half payment watchman” or drudge? Seems that it’s inappropriate for piggy to surrender to the local dark lords of the Jiangmen city - the First Order. What a joke in the 21st century. Perhaps surrendering is useless at all. That is just another type of method of death. That means piggy has no choice but die hard in what CN. 我自横刀向天笑。哈哈
给他江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团及新会一中九一四班谁谁一个超文革赛阎王光荣称号快快全世界全宇宙打靶啦。当今时代,全世界没有什么人能够值得如此殊荣。呵呵

0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 11 May, 2021 12:32 am
@Jasper10,
For + and - charges to be perfectly balanced at the core, the core having equal but opposite expansion/contraction properties is remarkable.

However, this balanced matter is also influenced by other forces clearly.
htam9876

Tue 11 May, 2021 03:18 am
@Jasper10,
Habitual thought.
Seems that you are intrigued with the “core”.

Okay, piggy has to talk something in advance.
Below is a bit tips:
Generally speaking, for example, molecule is neutral (non - charged) as a whole. But when we brush a plastic rod with a piece of cloth in the static electric experiment, some plastic molecules will get net charges. But it doesn’t mean that those plastic molecules must dismiss.
Perhaps once upon a time, some guys also suspected whether there was another force within the molecule.