0

Who would you rather meet, your god or an alien? Why?

1  
Reply Tue 4 May, 2021 08:25 am
Id like to meet an alien because at least theyre for real.
Greatest I am

1  
Reply Wed 5 May, 2021 01:15 pm
farmerman wrote:

When did we prove this? Have you met one?

You see god as real? Which one?

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

1  
Reply Wed 5 May, 2021 01:19 pm
@papag,
papag wrote:

I don't have any desire to meet God but I do desire to live under His rule.
I personally believe the world would be a better place under God's kingdom rule. Right now Satan rules this world but soon God will remove him from this world.
(Revelation 12:9) So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.

(1 John 5:19) We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.

(John 12:31) Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

If your god's plan is off the rails, it was a poor plan from an incompetent creator. Right?

Have you wondered why Yahweh gave Satan extra powers of deception and dominion over the earth, which Yahweh had originally given to man and then reneged.

Why did Yahweh use Satan against A & E?

Regards
DL

Greatest I am

0  
Reply Wed 5 May, 2021 01:21 pm
@papag,
papag wrote:

Do you look forward to stoning unruly children and fornicators?

Regards
DL

1  
Reply Wed 5 May, 2021 03:21 pm
@Greatest I am,
Ill turn it around. We have much spectral biochem info regardng ASP's and other pre life molecular structures. What evidence exists that you feel supports your belief system

papag

0  
Reply Fri 7 May, 2021 07:07 am
@Greatest I am,
I will never be judge and executioner, I'll leave that to the real judge and executioner, Jesus.
The laws you mentioned were part of the Mosaic laws that were abolished when Jesus instituted the Christianity.

2  
Reply Fri 7 May, 2021 08:37 am
@papag,
Smug people, these Xtians.

papag

0  
Reply Fri 7 May, 2021 08:54 am
@Greatest I am,
Christians have been praying for God's kingdom to come and His will be done on earth. That's God's plan to solve all of mankind's problems.
What is the Kingdom of God?
A global government.
Danial 2:44 Says: And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

What will this government do?
Psalm 37:10-11 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.