Who would you rather meet, your god or an alien? Why?

farmerman

Reply Tue 4 May, 2021 08:25 am
Id like to meet an alien because at least theyre for real.
Greatest I am

Reply Wed 5 May, 2021 01:15 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Id like to meet an alien because at least theyre for real.

When did we prove this? Have you met one?

You see god as real? Which one?

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Reply Wed 5 May, 2021 01:19 pm
@papag,
papag wrote:

I don't have any desire to meet God but I do desire to live under His rule.
I personally believe the world would be a better place under God's kingdom rule. Right now Satan rules this world but soon God will remove him from this world.
(Revelation 12:9) So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.

(1 John 5:19) We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.

(John 12:31) Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

If your god's plan is off the rails, it was a poor plan from an incompetent creator. Right?

Have you wondered why Yahweh gave Satan extra powers of deception and dominion over the earth, which Yahweh had originally given to man and then reneged.

Why did Yahweh use Satan against A & E?

Regards
DL

Greatest I am

Reply Wed 5 May, 2021 01:21 pm
@papag,
papag wrote:

I don't have any desire to meet God but I do desire to live under His rule.

Do you look forward to stoning unruly children and fornicators?

Regards
DL
farmerman

Reply Wed 5 May, 2021 03:21 pm
@Greatest I am,
Ill turn it around. We have much spectral biochem info regardng ASP's and other pre life molecular structures. What evidence exists that you feel supports your belief system
papag

Reply Fri 7 May, 2021 07:07 am
@Greatest I am,
I will never be judge and executioner, I'll leave that to the real judge and executioner, Jesus.
The laws you mentioned were part of the Mosaic laws that were abolished when Jesus instituted the Christianity.
farmerman

Reply Fri 7 May, 2021 08:37 am
@papag,
Smug people, these Xtians.
0 Replies

papag

Reply Fri 7 May, 2021 08:54 am
@Greatest I am,
Christians have been praying for God's kingdom to come and His will be done on earth. That's God's plan to solve all of mankind's problems.
What is the Kingdom of God?
A global government.
Danial 2:44 Says: And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

What will this government do?
Psalm 37:10-11 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
Greatest I am

Reply Mon 24 May, 2021 01:28 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Ill turn it around. We have much spectral biochem info regardng ASP's and other pre life molecular structures. What evidence exists that you feel supports your belief system

Negatives cannot ever be proven. Only positives can.

There are likely aliens, but to say so without proof or evidence would be a lie.

There is likely no supernatural god either, as that would be illogical, as it would open the door for many gods.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Reply Mon 24 May, 2021 01:31 pm
@papag,
papag wrote:

I will never be judge and executioner, I'll leave that to the real judge and executioner, Jesus.
The laws you mentioned were part of the Mosaic laws that were abolished when Jesus instituted the Christianity.

Jesus also instituted Armageddon and that makes him just as much of a genocidal prick as his father.

You give judgement, against your own bible's advice, to what a moral person will see as a genocidal satanic god.

Congratulations for showing your immoral thinking.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Mon 24 May, 2021 01:36 pm
@papag,
papag wrote:

Christians have been praying for God's kingdom to come and His will be done on earth. That's God's plan to solve all of mankind's problems.
What is the Kingdom of God?
A global government.
Danial 2:44 Says: And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

What will this government do?
Psalm 37:10-11 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

Christians pray for what the more intelligent Jesus said was already here, but that they were too blind to see. Heaven.

Christians have so little faith.

In Daniel, Yahweh tortures his bay for 6 days before finally murdering it. All because of his disenchantment with the King.

Yahweh punished the innocent instead of the guilty.

Is that really a type of judge you would want over you?

Say yes and you are stupid as well as immoral.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 24 May, 2021 02:03 pm
Is it blasphemy to call oneself ‘The Greatest I Am”?

Just a question for quiet contemplation...
Greatest I am

Reply Thu 27 May, 2021 08:36 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Is it blasphemy to call oneself ‘The Greatest I Am”?

Just a question for quiet contemplation...

There is no such thing as blasphemy.

To think that one can insult an imaginary god is really dumb.

Can you hurt a god?

Sticks and stone etc. ring a bell?

Regards
DL
snood

Reply Thu 27 May, 2021 09:58 pm
@Greatest I am,
Obviously you misinterpreted what was meant by “quiet contemplation”.
farmerman

Reply Sat 29 May, 2021 12:57 pm
@Greatest I am,
you obviously dont understand the facts of which I spoke.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2021 12:56 am
@Sturgis,
What if they are both the same entity?

They are. If God existed before the universe in which humans were formed, then God is an alien lifeform.
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2021 05:56 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Obviously you misinterpreted what was meant by “quiet contemplation”.

Obviously, you run from honest questions.

Regards
DL
The Anointed

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2021 01:28 am
@Greatest I am,
GIA wrote ..... Obviously, you run from honest questions.

I'm still waiting for an answer to my post in "Is it a sin
Greatest I am

Reply Tue 17 Aug, 2021 12:52 pm
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

GIA wrote ..... Obviously, you run from honest questions.

I'm still waiting for an answer to my post in "Is it a sin

I have no idea of what you are talking about.

Regards
DL
0 Replies