Slavery Still Exists. Where’s Black Lives Matter?

coldjoint

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 05:10 pm
Quote:
Finland: Muslims With Apt. To Rent Drug Finnish Couple Then Raped His Wife…….

Just to show you they take the Koran seriously.
Quote:
The woman’s condition became increasingly confusing. According to her confused memory, there were three men in the room. She later said she had been forcibly stripped of her clothes and had been beaten by someone.

The woman had tried in vain to yell at her husband for help. He either did not hear or respond to her cries.

The woman said her body wouldn’t comply to her will. She hadn’t even been able to raise her arm to defend herself.

The confused memories were so fragile that the woman could not even say how many men had raped her.

This was not inspired by OT verses. These men were not Jews.
http://tundratabloids.com/2020/07/07/finland-muslims-with-apt-to-rent-drug-finnish-couple-then-raped-his-wife/
maxdancona

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 05:28 pm
@coldjoint,
If I can give you similar stories of rape and murder being committed by a Christian group in the past 15 years, would that change your mind?

(Hint: I can, and I can also provide similar stories committed by Hindu and even Bhuddist groups).

maxdancona

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 05:32 pm
This is bigotry because...

1) You are tarring all Christians with the actions of a few Christian groups.
2) You are taking passages out of the Christian scriptures and then interpreting them to imply that Christians are murderous rapists today regardless of how they interpret these scriptures.
3) You are not applying the same standards to any other religion.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 05:37 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Other Religions Kill Too

The Game:
Bringing other religions down to the level of Islam is a favorite tactic of apologists confronted with the spectacle of Islamic violence. Remember Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber? How about Anders Breivik, the Norwegian killer? Why pick on Islam if other religions have the same problems?

The Truth:
Because they don’t have the same problem.

Timothy McVeigh is a good example of how the game works. Since his birth certificate says he was Catholic, Muslim apologists will say that he was a "Christian terrorist." Whatever objections are raised to this (ie. against the teachings) are then said to exonerate Islam as well, since it is also a religion. This is a logical error called a "faulty generalization." It is a conclusion based on insufficient premises.

In reality, details are important. Regardless of what his birth certificate may or may not say, McVeigh was not a religious man (in fact, he stated explicitly that he was agnostic and that "science" was his religion). At no time did he credit his deeds to religion, quote Bible verses, or claim that he killed for Jesus. His motives are very well documented through interviews and research. God is never mentioned.

The so-called “members of other faiths” alluded to by Muslims are nearly always just nominal members with no active involvement. They are neither inspired by, nor do they credit religion as Muslim terrorists do - and this is what makes it a very different matter.

Islam is associated with Islamic terrorism because that is the association that the terrorists themselves make.

Muslims who compare crime committed by people who happen to be nominal members of other religions to terror committed explicitly in the name of Islam are comparing apples to oranges.

Yes, people do sometimes die in the name of other religions - such as abortion clinic attacks in the US - but consider the scope of the problem. For example, there have been seven deadly clinic attacks over a 44 year period in the U.S. Eleven people died. This is an average of one death every 4 years.

By contrast, Islamic terrorists staged nearly ten thousand deadly attacks in just the six years following September 11th, 2001. If one goes back to 1971, when Muslim armies in Bangladesh began the mass slaughter of Hindus, through the years of Jihad in the Sudan, Kashmir and Algeria, and the present-day Sunni-Shia violence in Iraq, the number of innocents killed in the name of Islam probably exceeds five million over this same period.

Anders Breivik, who murdered 77 innocents in a lone rampage on July 22nd, 2011, was originally misidentified as a "Christian fundamentalist" by the police. In fact, the killings were later determined to be politically motivated. He also left behind a detailed 1500 page manifesto in which he stated that he is not religious, does not know if God exists, and prefers a secular state to a theocracy. Needless to say, he does not quote any Bible verses that support his killing spree, nor did he shout "praise the Lord" as he picked people off.

In the last ten years, there have been perhaps a few dozen attacks in which death occurred at the hands of outliers motivated by a religion other than Islam (see GTD). Such a small handful of loners acting in isolation can legitimately be chalked up to mental illness or (at best) genuine misunderstanding.

By contrast, Islamic terror is organized and methodical. Islamist groups span the globe with tens of thousands of dedicated members, despite intensely targeted counter-measures. Supporters number in the tens of millions. They are open about their religious goals and they kill in the name of Allah each and every day of the year. Verses in their holy texts arguably support them. There are no video debates where they are challenged on theology by "moderates."

No other religion is doing this. So, while some Muslims may pretend that other religions are just as prone to "misinterpretation" as is their “perfect” one, reality says otherwise.

Now your examples?
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/games/other-religions-kill-too.aspx
maxdancona

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 05:40 pm
@coldjoint,
Have you heard of the Klu Klux Klan?

They are an unmistakably Christian group. The Klu Klux Klan is motivated by their belief in Jesus Christ and they base their doctrine heavily on the Bible.

coldjoint

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 05:49 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:

Have you heard of apples and oranges? The sheer volume of terrorist attacks is what counts and that they are inspired by Islam.

Quote:
Islamic Terrorists...murder more people every day than the KKK has in the last 70 years (26 since 1945).

Quote:
The Klu Klux Klan is motivated by their belief in Jesus Christ and they base their doctrine heavily on the Bible.

That does not mean the Bible says it, it means the Klan says it. The Koran does say very hateful things and condones many heinous acts.
maxdancona

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 07:01 pm
@coldjoint,
1) You said the Koran says hateful things and condones heinous acts.

2) I pointed out that the Bible says hateful things and condones heinous acts.

3) So you point out that Muslims do hateful things and acts of terrorism.

4) So I point out that Christians do hateful things and acts of terrorism.

5) Then you ask me to point out Christians who have done hateful things.

6) So I point out that the Klu Klux Klan is an unmistakably Christian group that follows Jesus Christ and draws inspiration from the Bible.

7) So you say that the Koran says hateful things and condones heinous acts.

Your circular logic has put us in a giant circle.
coldjoint

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 07:48 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
4) So I point out that Christians do hateful things and acts of terrorism.

But the doctrine does not inspire them. You are remarkably thick for someone who thinks he is so smart. Christian doctrine does not inspire hate. Christians do not define the religion, it speaks for itself.

Islamic doctrine does obligate hate for anything not Islamic. People do not make the religion, they follow it. What some Muslims do does not change what the Koran says.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 9 Jul, 2020 08:24 am
@maxdancona,
Your list here doesn't seem to be confined to black churches. But I'm happy to expand the parameters to all places of worship.

However, about half of the entries on your list are not attacks on a place of worship, but events where individuals have attacked each other for varying reasons.

I see only three entries on that list (1, 11, 12) that are an actual massacre of worshipers.

But lets count all 13 instances. How many Christians are there in the US? I presume your list is limited to the US.

13 people would be what fraction of a percent out of all the Christians in the US?
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 9 Jul, 2020 08:25 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
They are an unmistakably Christian group. The Klu Klux Klan is motivated by their belief in Jesus Christ and they base their doctrine heavily on the Bible.

Do you have any evidence that the KKK is supported by a significant number of Christians?

I bet the number of KKK supporters among Christians is less than 1%.
McGentrix

Thu 9 Jul, 2020 11:08 am
@oralloy,
when you say KKK supporters, do you mean members?

I don't think any church's support or sponsor the KKK, but the majority of KKK members are white Protestants.

I don't think that religion plays any role in racism though.

Max's statement is meaningless though. It is throw away bait.
maxdancona

Thu 9 Jul, 2020 11:15 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

I don't think any church's support or sponsor the KKK, but the majority of KKK members are white Protestants.

I don't think that religion plays any role in racism though.

Max's statement is meaningless though. It is throw away bait.

The purpose of Max's statement is to show the ridiculousness of Coldjoint's statement.

Christianity has place please as much of a "role in racism" as Islam plays in violence and terror.

Do I really need to spell it out for you? Coldjoint's arguments are bigoted because he is applying them to Islam but neglecting that the same arguments can be made against Christianity.
oralloy

Thu 9 Jul, 2020 11:17 am
@maxdancona,
No such bigotry. He doesn't apply the same arguments to Christianity because the same arguments don't apply to Christianity.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 9 Jul, 2020 11:18 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

No. I was including people who express support and/or admiration for the KKK and their crimes.

I do not believe that very many Christians express support and/or admiration for the KKK and their crimes.

I have no actual figures, but I believe that it is less than 1%.
maxdancona

Thu 9 Jul, 2020 11:41 am
@oralloy,
My friend Coskun is from Turkey. He is a Muslim. He is a father. He is a software engineer. He teaches his kids to observe Ramadan... but I don't believe he is super strict. He shares good food with us when there is a festival. Other than that, he is a typical American. He votes (and expresses opinions that are more conservative than mind). He goes to soccer games with his kids.

You see the problem here....

1. Coldjoint wants to lay any crimes done by Islamic terrorists on the foot of my friend Coskun. He doesn't see how unfair this is.

2. Coldjoint doesn't want to take responsibility for any of the crimes committed by Christian terrorists such as the KKK (and we haven't started talking about the Serbian Genocide or the Lord's Resistance Army... both fairly recent events that involved Christians).

That is the basic contradiction here.
maxdancona

Thu 9 Jul, 2020 11:45 am
The worst thing Coldjoint is saying is that ISIS is right.

Coldjoint is arguing that people should be terrorists, and that they shouldn't use religion to be good people as part of a diverse American society.

For Coldjoint to be making the same argument that ISIS makes is really fucked up.
coldjoint

Thu 9 Jul, 2020 12:55 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Coldjoint is arguing that people should be terrorists,

No I am not. I am saying Islam inspires terrorists. Your double talk is bullshit. You do not tell me, or anyone, what they are saying.

Now where are your religiously inspired terrorists from another religion and what verses from their holy literature are they quoting as they kill innocent people?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 9 Jul, 2020 12:58 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
1. Coldjoint wants to lay any crimes done by Islamic terrorists on the foot of my friend Coskun.

No I don't. I never discuss individual Muslims I discuss Islam. Quit trying to change the meaning of what I say because you have no answers. It is disingenuous and dishonest.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 9 Jul, 2020 01:03 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
2. Coldjoint doesn't want to take responsibility for any of the crimes committed by Christian terrorists such as the KKK

First, any crimes by others are not my responsibility. What kind of idiot would even say that?
Quote:
(and we haven't started talking about the Serbian Genocide or the Lord's Resistance Army... both fairly recent events that involved Christians).

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg?19114
Now you list the number of attacks and the death toll from your groups that were not inspired by doctrine. Christian doctrine just does not approve of killing. Period.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 9 Jul, 2020 01:08 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Coldjoint's arguments are bigoted because he is applying them to Islam but neglecting that the same arguments can be made against Christianity.

No, the same argument cannot be made. Atrocities by Christians are not inspired by the Christian doctrine. Therefore Christianity is not responsible. Islam says to kill, rape, and terrorize. That makes Islam responsible.