National Police Union Endorses Trump!

Fri 17 Jul, 2020 04:49 pm
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jul/15/national-association-police-organizations-endorses/

https://twt-thumbs.washtimes.com/media/image/2019/12/25/ohio_shootings_31210_c0-96-3272-2003_s885x516.jpg?4254b18e49ac852661b20dd56fb5cd00d95379e6

The National Association of Police Organizations endorsed President Trump’s reelection Wednesday, citing his “steadfast and very public support” for law enforcement.

In a brief letter to Mr. Trump, a copy of which was obtained by The Washington Times, NAPO president Michael McHale said the president’s support was critical in the wake of the attacks on law enforcement following the death of George Floyd.

The president’s outspoken public praise of law enforcement appreciated “during this time of unfair and inaccurate opprobrium being directed at our members by so many,” said Mr. McHale.

“We particularly value you directing the Attorney General to aggressively prosecute those who attack our officers,” he wrote.

The group, which represents more than 1,000 police unions and 241,000 sworn officers, did not endorse a candidate in the 2016 presidential election. It endorsed the Obama-Biden ticket in 2008 and 2012.

BillRM

Fri 17 Jul, 2020 04:58 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Maybe they are hoping Trump will give them brown shirts to replaced their Blue shirts.
Dr Sliptinschit

Fri 17 Jul, 2020 05:11 pm
@BillRM,
Maybe if Biden wins he´ll give you long-haired hippies tie-dyed t-shirts and bell-bottom jeans.
oralloy

Fri 17 Jul, 2020 06:09 pm
Mr. Trump will see to it that black people are not free to murder police officers with impunity.

If Joe Biden wins, he will use the power of the federal government to prevent police officers from defending themselves.
BillRM

Fri 17 Jul, 2020 07:01 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Mr. Trump will see to it that black people are not free to murder police officers with impunity.

If Joe Biden wins, he will use the power of the federal government to prevent police officers from defending themselves.

Lord are you going to the far side of ridiculousness indeed.If I remember correctly you was far more on the sane side not that long ago.
oralloy

Fri 17 Jul, 2020 07:20 pm
@BillRM,
I've not changed. I just go with facts and reality.

It is a fact that Black Lives Matter is all about preventing police officers and white people from defending themselves when black people murder them.
BillRM

Fri 17 Jul, 2020 09:55 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

I've not changed. I just go with facts and reality.

It is a fact that Black Lives Matter is all about preventing police officers and white people from defending themselves when black people murder them.

You live a strange strange universe an BLM membership have a large percent whites not blacks,
oralloy

Fri 17 Jul, 2020 10:23 pm
@BillRM,
Not strange at all. I merely acknowledge facts and reality.

Seriously what would you do right now if a black person tried to murder you?
tsarstepan

Sat 18 Jul, 2020 02:19 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Maybe if Biden wins he´ll give you long-haired hippies tie-dyed t-shirts and bell-bottom jeans.

Sick burn! Surprised Laughing Did you perchance learn insult humor from Don Rickles? When are you taking your standup tour on the road?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Sat 18 Jul, 2020 02:22 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

If there was a class-action lawsuit against you for these libelous claims, the courts would have to take your last penny including your SS trooper underwear. Your blatantly racist conspiracy holds zero legitimacy.
BillRM

Sat 18 Jul, 2020 05:57 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

oralloy wrote:

If there was a class-action lawsuit against you for these libelous claims, the courts would have to take your last penny including your SS trooper underwear. Your blatantly racist conspiracy holds zero legitimacy.

His comments are sense free and either a troll that he does not even believe in or there is something serous wrong with his ability to think.

I been asking myself if taking the time to read such nonsense is worth it or if would be better to just block his posts.
oralloy

Sat 18 Jul, 2020 06:22 pm
@BillRM,
Notice how I can back up everything that I say whereas you run away from arguments without supporting your position?
0 Replies

BillRM

Sat 18 Jul, 2020 06:27 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Not strange at all. I merely acknowledge facts and reality.

Seriously what would you do right now if a black person tried to murder you?

I would do the same as if a paper white neo nazis or KKK members try to kill me an it is far far more likely in my opinion and given history that such nazis members would to be far far more dangerous then BLM members to me.

Killing very young black children in their church by way of bombs or stopping using a police car an murdering one white woman an two Jews taking part in a voting drive is just two sad examples of the kind of people you seems to wish to support.
oralloy

Sat 18 Jul, 2020 06:30 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
I would do the same as if a paper white neo nazis or KKK members try to kill me

Would you then choose to let progressives throw you in prison on trumped-up murder charges?

Or would you then eliminate all the witnesses and slip away undetected before the police arrive?
oralloy

Sat 18 Jul, 2020 06:31 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:
If there was a class-action lawsuit against you for these libelous claims, the courts would have to take your last penny

That is incorrect. Truthful statements are not libelous in any way.

Progressives are clearly abusing government power to prevent white people from protecting themselves from black aggression.

Note Amy Cooper in Manhattan.

Note Jillian and Eric Wuestenberg in the Detroit suburbs.

Note Mark and Patricia McCloskey in St. Louis.

tsarstepan wrote:
including your SS trooper underwear.

Godwin's law. I win the debate!

/bows modestly as the crowd cheers

tsarstepan wrote:
Your blatantly racist conspiracy holds zero legitimacy.

Progressives falsely accuse people of racism as a crutch since they can't defend their demented ideology with facts or logic.

However, the only real racists here are the progressives themselves with their campaign of hate and bigotry against white people.
0 Replies

BillRM

Sat 18 Jul, 2020 06:53 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

BillRM wrote:
I would do the same as if a paper white neo nazis or KKK members try to kill me

Would you then choose to let progressives throw you in prison on trumped-up murder charges?

Or would you then eliminate all the witnesses and slip away undetected before the police arrive?

My my I just know you would enjoy both the Turner Diary or the book by the title the Hunter both by William Pierce. The one book that was used as a blue print for blowing up the Federal building an the other was promoting the mass killings of mixed race couples.

An no I would not run away from any self defense killings I might sadly need to take part in such as the white couple madly waving firearms in all direction including mine if I was in the area with fingers on the triggers or other racists using cars, vans and trucks to run over people.
oralloy

Sun 19 Jul, 2020 12:04 am
@BillRM,
You may be willing to unjustly spend your life in prison for justifiably defending yourself, but I am not.
BillRM

Sun 19 Jul, 2020 11:45 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

You may be willing to unjustly spend your life in prison for justifiably defending yourself, but I am not.

No you will likely spend your life in prison if you flee as they will track you down an rightly so.

But good luck in trying to hide from all the current technology along with cameras both in public places and those guarding homes.

As the police are finding out you just can not get away with the casual killings of blacks by declaring self defense any longer with all those cameras including cell phone cameras.
Dr Sliptinschit

Sun 19 Jul, 2020 04:37 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
I would do the same as if a paper white neo nazis or KKK members try to kill me an it is far far more likely in my opinion and given history that such nazis members would to be far far more dangerous then BLM members to me.

Killing very young black children in their church by way of bombs or stopping using a police car an murdering one white woman an two Jews taking part in a voting drive is just two sad examples of the kind of people you seems to wish to support.

Now, post a list of all the blacks killed by other blacks in Chicago in the past year.
BillRM

Sun 19 Jul, 2020 05:13 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:

Now, post a list of all the blacks killed by other blacks in Chicago in the past year.

Let see you keep a group dirt poor such as the Irish when they first settle in the US and make illegal alcohol that have a high demand and high wealth for selling it illegal an for some reason you are surprise that the Irish form crime gangs that have a lot of killing over market share within them ?

When alcohol was made legal once more the killings in the Irish community went way down.

No one who wish either a drug or a drink had not been able to buy either that drug or that drink in any case no matter what the law happen to be.

You desire to reduce the killing and the violence in the black community stop outlawing drugs an end the so call war on drugs in the same way we ended the war on alcohol.

Footnote it was not the Irish or the blacks who was the main customers of such goods but the bulk of the society that funnel in the billions to keep the gangs and killings going.
0 Replies