WHY I FEEL SORRY FOR THE CONSERVATIVES/TORIES

Setanta

Reply Fri 8 May, 2020 03:55 pm
If you look at the threads which are critical of President Plump, you'll see this desperate effort by the conservatives/Tories to shout down that criticism. They seem to be getting rather frantic, frantic to drown the growing outcry against their fuhrer. Whaddaya think sports fans?

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 8 May, 2020 03:57 pm
Looks grim for der Plumpfat. Today marks the beginning of his Great Depression II.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 8 May, 2020 03:58 pm
@Setanta,
I think everyone on both ends of the spectrum are entirely too predictable.
Setanta

Reply Fri 8 May, 2020 04:00 pm
@roger,
Damn it, Roger, don't say things I'd have to agree with!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 8 May, 2020 04:05 pm
@Setanta,
(WRT our trumpie apologists)
When I read some of them I cannot help but admire their skills at living in a universe of alternate facts. They dont even bat an eye at how Der Fuhrer can lie and contradict himself . Then they try to defend that what we just saw the Orange man say on tv was the result of manipulation by an MSM. I really dont need any translation , I watch him in Hi-def on his daily campaign rants and subsequent tweets where he does at his limited best making believe that what he just said to my face, he did not.

I think hes gonna explode with a great distribution of chunks of fat and meat and a loooong necktie
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 8 May, 2020 07:53 pm
I feel sorry for them because they are led by a crazy guy. At least the liberals' guy only has dementia.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 8 May, 2020 11:46 pm
@Setanta,
I think you're imagining it. Conservatives are just posting routine debunking of leftist nonsense.

If leftists wouldn't post nonsense, we wouldn't have to debunk nonsense.
farmerman

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 04:02 am
@oralloy,
y a have to stop ignoring the fact that trump is a pathological liar and is really quite limited in intelligence
oralloy

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 04:42 am
@farmerman,
I don't know that those are facts. But even if what you say is true, I don't see how it is relevant to anything. Why shouldn't I ignore such things?

What is important is that Mr Trump protects us from progressives and will not let our civil liberties be violated. Nothing else matters even a little bit.
Setanta

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 05:00 am
@oralloy,
You are full of more poop than an abandoned outhouse. If you get a few moments, look up satire, then if you're in town later today, buy yourself a sense of humor.
Setanta

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 05:01 am
Delusion knows no bounds.
farmerman

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 05:04 am
@oralloy,
Well, for one, I believe that the public has the right to expect that what comes out of its leaders mouths can be relied upon. His delusionally employed dishonesty is only exceeded by his self adulation and crowned by a low intellect.

you can have him.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 05:21 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
You are full of more poop than an abandoned outhouse.

Your inability to point out anything that I'm wrong about says otherwise.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 05:22 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
Delusion knows no bounds.

Deluded people make untrue statements. Let me know when you can point out any untrue statements in my posts.
farmerman

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 05:26 am
@oralloy,
You did, just now.
oralloy

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 05:35 am
@farmerman,
Nonsense. What is supposedly untrue about my statement?
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 06:06 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
FM wrote, y a have to stop ignoring the fact that trump is a pathological liar and is really quite limited in intelligence

O replied, I don't know that those are facts. But even if what you say is true, I don't see how it is relevant to anything. Why shouldn't I ignore such things?

Enough said.

High IQ my ass.
oralloy

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 06:18 am
@eurocelticyankee,
@eurocelticyankee,
My IQ is 170. Your dislike of this fact isn't important. Progressives dislike facts all the time.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 06:22 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
I don't know that those are facts. But even if what you say is true, I don't see how it is relevant to anything. Why shouldn't I ignore such things?

Anybody who stands over the above statement has NOT got a high IQ.

Where did you get your IQ evaluation?? ... Densa
oralloy

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 06:27 am
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
Anybody who stands over the above statement has NOT got a high IQ.

That is incorrect. Disagreeing with extremist progressive ideology does not mean that someone has a low IQ.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Where did you get your IQ valuation??

A test that I was given back when I was in college.

I was taking two years of classes at once, not studying at all, getting straight As, and routinely correcting professors on all their errors.

One of the professors was curious and offered to test me.